Hello everybody

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
Tromar68

Hello everybody

Unread postby Tromar68 » 24 Dec 2012 02:55

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Troy and I am the Soul Sitter. I should say the Old Soul Sitter, it seems someone has taken over that job from me so Im not sure what my current job status is lol.

Im 44 years old and live in Dallas, Texas. Looking very forward to opening this portal and going home, its been a long hard road but I think its been worth it. I feel the love and joy vibes growing all over the world day by day and I am looking so forward to meeting all of you in person very soon! I am so happy that this Family is finally getting back together and I love you all so much. We have accomplished something absolutely amazing together.
minglyn

Re: Hello everybody

Unread postby minglyn » 24 Dec 2012 03:14

Hi Troy. thank you so much for your introduction and for being here for us. We will all get close now, Im sure. Im an odigos waiting for a prime.
Nice to meet you. Sherry
HYE ANGEL

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 24 Dec 2012 05:00

WELCOME BROTHER!

I ALSO WANT TO SEE THIS 3D WORLD GONE. I'M SICK OF THE CAT-AND MOUSE GAMES PLAYED BY THE BULLIES=the darks.

HOWEVER, I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS MIRACLE PLANET!!
SHE'S SO UNIQUE, SO EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL AND NOURISHING.
SO, OVER A YEAR AGO, I DECIDED TO STAY WITH HER, AND WITH THE AWAKEN HUMANITY... AS LONG AS I'LL BE NEEDED.

HEY, IF WE COULD SURVIVE NOW... WHY SHOULD I MISS THE GOLDEN AGE!!!

HAVE A VERY MERRY HOLYDAYS!!!!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Dec 2012 11:36

Hello Troy,

welcome here! I am happy that you found the way to us!

I am sure the new soul sitter is happy that you are here, too!

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”