Kadvaga

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
Kadvaga

Kadvaga

Unread postby Kadvaga » 24 Dec 2012 00:32

Hello everybody..
I got here after being attracted to Franks writings posted on Cobras blog, for much of the same reasons i was attracted to cobra: it seemed like he knew something. I helped organize the NYC appearance for cobra, after which i lost some of my interest in him.

Im 26, i have had a number of experiences that showed me there is much more to life here, and to reality in general, than i had known. I saw how emotions play a huge role in limiting and creating ones experience of reality.

My interests include herbs, TCM (trad, chinese medicine) qi gong, playing music, dancing, sewing, gardening, making things and having fun. Also, i travel alot and flow with synchronicites. I would like to build furniture and houses when i have the time and supplies. Im very into feng shui. Since about 20 years old I committed myself to being fully enlightened in this lifetime.

It is possible i will soon think this group is as full of the same bull as the last, but until then, i like the vibe here and the apporach. Feel free to pm me if you want.

Om
zoozoom

Re: Kadvaga

Unread postby zoozoom » 24 Dec 2012 01:09

Wellcome!

Well, if you found something wrong with this group, I hope you will tell it. And there is no reason to not learn something from you.

You have learn something from cobra, so i beleive you should learn something here, too
HYE ANGEL

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 24 Dec 2012 05:16

WELCOME!!! UUHHHH... BROTHER? SISTER?

Anyway - Welcome darling!!!!!
And be happy whenever you're bumping into something you don't like. Those ARE the lessons to be learned.
Life wouldn't be interesting, if WE would experience Joy and Happiness - ONLY.
We got our amazing emotions - because we KNOW what are pain, suffering, sickness, loss of the loved ones....
That's why, many Galactics are admiring US, and calling US the ROYALS.

HAVE THE BEST HOLYDAYS EVER!!!!!
SUZAN
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Dec 2012 11:23

Thank you very much for your introduction, Kadvaga! :)

At least I know I can rely on your opinion because you don't seem to look for truth that suits you, but for the truth itself. I followed Cobra's blog for about two weeks, then I got fed up with the fairy stories presented there and decided to quit. Gabriel is more patient and he kept posting there.

I am sure you'll find here some "bull" too, because we don't delete comments (except commercial spam) and our answers to some questions may not suit you or fit into your way of life. Maybe you'll have to re-think some of your beliefs before being able to qualify something as "non bull" although it first seems to be "bull". It depends how far you can go, without losing yourself.
We won't publish anything we haven't previously check a few times, but still there is a chance to be mistaken or some of the infos are quite incomplete. We are a group but we haven't found all our members yet. The missing members are something like missing puzzle pieces/missing infos. Please keep this in mind and let us know if you find some "bull" here.

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”