good day !!

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
schwarz

good day !!

Unread postby schwarz » 25 Apr 2013 09:14

Hi i am new here !!! I would like to learn more about this particular subject that interests me, and this forum provides a great foundation to discuss about this particular subject. I dont know what/how to label this subject, but seeing few of the threads here i think it is related.

I am trying to increase my vibration, I am trying to love everyone and everything, I would like to know more abt the higher dimension. Past few months would be what I describe as 'activation' or 'transformation' happening on my physical body and mentally(spiritually?). I have seen things and feel things which people would say abnormal. I told my friends about it and they say I am having stress from work, and i should stop thinking too much.

But I know what I saw and feel. I made a lot of trip to the dark void at night, seeing things from the future and I'm trying hard to have a peaceful sleep at night. But at the same time I am curious, so here I am finding the answers :)
Δύναμις

Re: good day !!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Apr 2013 09:33

:text-welcomewave:

I hope you'll find the answers you are looking for, but please consider that sometimes it maybe quite useful to ask the questions first :wink:.

Enjoy!
zoozoom

Re: good day !!

Unread postby zoozoom » 25 Apr 2013 13:11

wellcome schwarz!

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”