Please close your doors and let the meffers not misuse you!

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Please close your doors and let the meffers not misuse you!

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2012 19:30

Very often some souls try to use you by incarnating in you in different kind. These doors are also open by birth. Please order this to your higher-self to protect yourself:

Order that you do not allow any foreign soul-parts to incarnate in any of your bodies and body parts or in any of the bodies or body parts of your higher-self.

After that order your higher-self to kick out all incarnated souls, which have been already incarnated to any of your bodies or body parts, or to any of your higher-self's bodies or body parts. If your HS is not strong enough to kick them out by her/himself, ask creator to help HS. Creator will remove them.
minglyn

Re: Please close your doors and let the meffers misuse you!

Unread postby minglyn » 21 Dec 2012 21:05

This explains what my dreams have been saying especially last night. Thank you.
I guess I could have said what it was all about, but they were kinda gross, one of them.
Somebody else using MY bathroom, and I had to clean up.
Someone else`s house slippers (very dirty) in my vehicle. I remember throwing these in the garbage then they showed up again.
Could this be why some of our issues dont go away? That we have to keep cleaning them?
So to me, these were about this, but to others it may be something else.
It might be nice to get into dreams but that could be lengthy conversations.
Rosebelle

Re: Please close your doors and let the meffers not misuse

Unread postby Rosebelle » 22 Dec 2012 14:01

I create a command for this

EDIT BY RHEA: PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMMAND. WE MADE A CHANGE TO THIS IN A POST BELOW.
IT IS IN BOLD TYPE.

I command that my higher self and I do not allow any foreign soul-parts to incarnate in any of my bodies and body parts or in any of the bodies or body parts of my higher self in all timeline, timeloop, dimension and universe all past present future incarnation for my highest and greatest good now.

Dear creator/higher self, I am presence, please kick out all incarnated souls, which have been already incarnated to any of my bodies or body parts, or to any of my higher self's bodies or body parts in all timeline, timeloop, dimension and universe all past present future incarnation for my highest and greatest good now.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 22 Dec 2012 15:32

What I noticed right away, is that they had been blocking healings,
and there was an almost immediate change in my legs, which have had problems
most of my life.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Dec 2012 15:40

THX Bryon
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 22 Dec 2012 19:30

Should it be done in some meditation or?
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 22 Dec 2012 20:34

I just did it while sitting at the computer right after Gabriel posted the notice.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Dec 2012 22:20

We made some detail changes on Byron's version:

I command that my higher self and I do not allow any foreign soul-parts to incarnate in any of my bodies and body parts or in any of the bodies or body parts of my higher self in all timelines, timeloops, dimensions and universes; all past, present, and future incarnations for my highest and greatest good now; and permanently close the door to uninvited souls and soul-parts.

Dear creator/higher self, I am presence, please kick out all uninvited incarnated souls, which have been already incarnated to any of my bodies or body parts, or to any of my higher self's bodies or body parts in all timeline, timeloop, dimension and universe all past present future incarnation for my highest and greatest good now.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Dec 2012 12:11

Nirtak wrote:Is it possible to order that the door's of our own children will be closed by connecting with their HS or is this an unauthorized intervention? (I want protect them as best as I can :) ) If so, how we could do? THX

Dear Nirtak,

this is -in my eyes- an unauthorized intervention, altough I understand your point. Your children are your children in this life, here and now. In "our higher reality" (my term because I don't want to use the word "dimension" as it has been misused many times) or rather in higher Existence Levels your children may be your parents or other family members and they surely won't take any commands from you.

Perhaps Gabriel can elaborate something on that, so that every neutral or to the Light side belonging being gets this protection automatically without abusing any universal laws.
ttrasea

Unread postby ttrasea » 24 Dec 2012 19:51

hi thankyou, for this articule, and for the invocation, i said it this morning, smiles, x
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 25 Dec 2012 18:20

I would like to TRY to explain my experience with this kind of door closing. I had no sense of other souls incarnated in my bodies, but I still said the command right away, and here is what the difference appears to be for me after a few days experience.

I have been told, even recently that there were maybe at least two of me and not always in agreement. The one part would feel very strong and right about something and act accordingly. The important thing here is the feeling of rightness that would overcome me. Then later the softer side would come back and not agree with the the others` decisions. The guilt would begin, and the apologies sometimes too. I would ask for healings, and even try some techniques myself which worked for a day or two maybe. Then the "me" voice would come back over and over to remind me what I`d done. This reminder would continue for years, forever really. They all just added up and became a bunch of noise.

So you can imagine that after that command there would be a huge difference, right? RIGHT! It is possible there are still some voices of me as reminders, but very few at the moment. And if they are there they are soft and only a nudge to do something. This is still new, so am not sure of it yet. Just wanted to say how wonderful this is to have these commands and information.

Thank You.

(A note to Barakiel: The deletions were a hint too, did you catch that one?)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Dec 2012 19:09

minglyn wrote:...
(A note to Barakiel: The deletions were a hint too, did you catch that one?)

Yes, dear! Thanks for sharing and keep the doors closed ;) .
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 29 Jan 2013 21:12

Have we found a way to do this for others yet? I wish to do it for my family when it is permitted, as well as many of the other things listed on this site. Thanks. I know you are all busy.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 30 Jan 2013 17:18

I am able to get pretty good response from my pendy, so can answer this question myself. It is rewarding to have this come to life now. I can do so much more for my family.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 Jan 2013 16:32

There are more doors found to close.

Pls order your HS to close the following doors and windows:

10 doors to close in these bodies (level 2 energy points): PL8, PL11, PL15, 3 x PL17, PL18, PL20, PL21 and PL25
11 windows to close in these bodies (level 3 EPs): 8 x PL8, PL17, PL18 and PL21

Remember you can open each door for invited if you want! But close for non invited!
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Re: Please close your doors and let the meffers not misuse you!

Unread postby gZo » 13 Apr 2017 21:05

I used the command right now by reading them out aloud and feel strange. Very light headed and a feeling which went up from my stomach to the chest area. I used the command for the souls commanded my higher self again to close all the doors and energy fields in the other post. Now my arms feel strange too, and the buzz in my head feels like it's getting stronger.
Did anyone experience similar feelings?
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 15 Apr 2017 04:17

:shock: reading the term "HS" and Creator!

This forum has come a long way.So much info has changed in 5 years
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Apr 2017 14:21

Effy wrote::shock: reading the term "HS" and Creator!

Right! We are adults now :wink:
At the very beginning we were using "HS" because this was the closest known term to Outer Core.
Creator, was not in sense of god, but in sense of an administrative being. The Prime Creator was helping us not vice versa.
Later we rejected all those terms because they were very confusing and because we found out that they were not accurate enough.
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 15 Apr 2017 18:40

Δύναμις wrote:
Effy wrote::shock: reading the term "HS" and Creator!

Right! We are adults now :wink:
At the very beginning we were using "HS" because this was the closest known term to Outer Core.
Creator, was not in sense of god, but in sense of an administrative being. The Prime Creator was helping us not vice versa.
Later we rejected all those terms because they were very confusing and because we found out that they were not accurate enough.

So I'm assuming this command is no longer valid right?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Apr 2017 19:01

Effy wrote:So I'm assuming this command is no longer valid right?

Sure it is! Just order Skib to do it for you. :happy-smileyflower:
Give a permanent order, something like "check every hour" or so.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”