Please close your doors and let the meffers not misuse you!

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Finn

Re: Please close your doors and let the meffers not misuse you!

Unread postby Finn » 26 Sep 2017 08:02

Δύναμις wrote:
Effy wrote:So I'm assuming this command is no longer valid right?

Sure it is! Just order Skib to do it for you. :happy-smileyflower:
Give a permanent order, something like "check every hour" or so.

Hi Alex :greetings-waveyellow:

If I have no SKIB at this time will it still work or should I see if I'm able to get a SKIB first? I think I want to try it anyway to help get rid of any dark stuff but it would be good to know if I'm actually able to accomplish anything. lol
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 28 Sep 2017 22:48

Finn wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:
Effy wrote:So I'm assuming this command is no longer valid right?

Sure it is! Just order Skib to do it for you. :happy-smileyflower:
Give a permanent order, something like "check every hour" or so.

Hi Alex :greetings-waveyellow:

If I have no SKIB at this time will it still work or should I see if I'm able to get a SKIB first? I think I want to try it anyway to help get rid of any dark stuff but it would be good to know if I'm actually able to accomplish anything. lol

Dropbox can do it, too, for fast now :angelic-green:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 29 Sep 2017 06:27

Oh ok, thanks for the reply Nefelibata! :happy-smileyflower:
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 29 Sep 2017 11:31

Finn wrote:Oh ok, thanks for the reply Nefelibata! :happy-smileyflower:

You're welcome :text-+1:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 05 Jan 2018 11:08

:greetings-waveyellow: What if the child can't speak? I have a niece that just turned 3 years old but she ins't able to speak, she just emits sounds. After the episode of my connection hijack i started to remember stuff that iccured years ago, long before that lightworker bs (only came across it november last year), its like my doors where already opened and sometimes my behavior changed as well like i was another person, i can see the same happening to my little niece, can i use this on her?
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 05 Jan 2018 21:18

kollegatto wrote:I think I've read somewhere that commands and permissions fdor Skib healing cards etc. are not necessary until year 7 of age but I am not sure about that I think Frank knows it better

wish you good will for you and your child :romance-caress:

I don't have any of those (skib/cards) wonder if it works without it. Thanks :romance-grouphug:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 06 Jan 2018 03:19

kollegatto wrote:this command one yes it is a matter of permission everyone has his/her rights to open close doors it's choice it's a matter of protection everyone has it because of light rules I think the dropbox tool does it get installed one if you don't have it, you can dropbox thing for your child too until 7 yrs old
:text-thankyoublue: will try to get it when possible.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Jan 2018 15:33

Lau wrote:
kollegatto wrote:this command one yes it is a matter of permission everyone has his/her rights to open close doors it's choice it's a matter of protection everyone has it because of light rules I think the dropbox tool does it get installed one if you don't have it, you can dropbox thing for your child too until 7 yrs old

The dropbox is free (just look for the right thread to apply for it). There is no reason to wait for that, unless you are not eligible for it right now, which is very-very rare.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 06 Jan 2018 15:49

Δύναμις wrote:
Lau wrote:

The dropbox is free (just look for the right thread to apply for it). There is no reason to wait for that, unless you are not eligible for it right now, which is very-very rare.

Asked :text-thankyoublue:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 28 Feb 2018 03:46

kollegatto wrote:Remember to use outer-core instead of HS, and prime administrative creator instead of only creator

Noticed groups spreading dark agendas also using prime creator, just for precaution can prime administrative creator still be used or protoi prime administrative creator would be safer?
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 28 Feb 2018 07:07

Lau wrote:
kollegatto wrote:Remember to use outer-core instead of HS, and prime administrative creator instead of only creator

Noticed groups spreading dark agendas also using prime creator, just for precaution can prime administrative creator still be used or protoi prime administrative creator would be safer?

You should use prime administrative creator because that's another job/function than Protoi.
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 28 Feb 2018 07:55

kollegatto wrote:I think I've read somewhere that commands and permissions fdor Skib healing cards etc. are not necessary until year 7 of age but I am not sure about that I think Frank knows it better

:techie-idea: interesting......in nlp they teach that children live unconsciously until around the age of 7, then they absorb belief systems of all things.....parents, people, teachers etc....something about being connected to 'highself' or 'core' until that age and living intuitively......yes I would like to know the protoi/frank perspective on that

spiritlight :obscene-drinkingcheers:
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 28 Feb 2018 08:08

spiritlight wrote:

:techie-idea: interesting......in nlp they teach that children live unconsciously until around the age of 7, then they absorb belief systems of all things.....parents, people, teachers etc....something about being connected to 'highself' or 'core' until that age and living intuitively......yes I would like to know the protoi/frank perspective on that

spiritlight :obscene-drinkingcheers:

hmmmm

Also these techniques are similar to reiki, nlp and theta healing techniques......

nlp has a process called "parts integration" where you pull all the parts of you that dissociated from you back to yourself, so that you feel whole again....(at least here in the human form, from the info that we are taught here)......people get dissociated through trauma's and a "part of them" jumps out and creates a new identity......if someone has tons of parts they are labelled as schitzophrenic....after reading protoi maybe these parts are "avatars" or?? what could they be??

theta has a process called "soul fragments'.....where you pull all your soul fragments back that you gave to others when you gave your power away, you also command their soul fragments back to them, you witness it in your mind, see the particles flying to them, to you.......however what energy fields (is that said right?) are the particles flying through....the dark matter (the space between you and me, is it called dark matter?) or something else....

I'm wondering which parts of this are polluted.....which is why I'm interested to know the "how" we magnetize stuff and access pure non polluted energy....I am sill reading forums on here, maybe the answers are here :confusion-shrug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Feb 2018 12:11

spiritlight wrote:nlp has a process called "parts integration" where you pull all the parts of you that dissociated from you back to yourself, so that you feel whole again....(at least here in the human form, from the info that we are taught here)......

No you don't get your parts back.
You get dark shit instead...
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 28 Feb 2018 12:33

Frank wrote:
spiritlight wrote:nlp has a process called "parts integration" where you pull all the parts of you that dissociated from you back to yourself, so that you feel whole again....(at least here in the human form, from the info that we are taught here)......

No you don't get your parts back.
You get dark shit instead...

:doh: :confusion-helpsos:

Great!....... can I get a refund for my ticket to earth please ... :laughing-rolling:

:snooty:
wow - so sneaky!
Is there a chance we “can” get those particles back somehow, after cleanings in the future or something?
can we do something from thia avatar perspective or need stronge connection to core?

spiritlight
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 28 Feb 2018 15:18

aladdingoku123 wrote:
Lau wrote:

You should use prime administrative creator because that's another job/function than Protoi.

understood! thanks a bunch ^^

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”