St. Germain's funds = SHARE!!!!!

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Δύναμις

St. Germain's funds = SHARE!!!!!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Mar 2013 16:38

:greetings-wavingyellow:

I finally found them!!! And YES, I do share them with all of YOU out there!

I am sure all of you have read about the St. Germain's funds and most of you are looking forward to their distribution among the "lightworkers". Well I never believed in that funds as this was a lot of rubbish for me. Not because I know everything in advance, which I don't, because I am able to use my common sense. I read somewhere that those funds are in a safe place for about three centuries now. Great! What are those funds? Papermoney? From which country? Are they still valid after so many years? Probably not. Not in Europe at least. Papermoney changed a few times faces. Ok, since it can't be cash, what else could it be? Shares? Not from the 17th century though. Even if, they should have appeared somewhere. Maybe funds in form of gemstones or gold? Not, really. You can't hide those amounts anywhere. Common sense wins! There is no St. Germain's funds waiting.
BUT, we got a message from our Ellies, that the so called St. Germain's funds do exist somewhere. Maybe on an other level than the one we are now? The responsible for them is supposed to be Barbatol, the entity that incarnated in Houdini and some other magicians. We assumed that the funds are not cash and that is probably something else meant by it.

After Gabriel wrote down the commands, many things changed in this creation. Therefore the money waited to be shared among the lightworkers is now on its way.
How could this be? Easily! The rules changed and it is now going to the ones that need it to change the world.
Where is it? Everywhere!
How can you get it? The easiest thing in the world. Buy a lottery ticket, no matter what kind. :happy-smileyflower:

This is where the St. Germain's funds are, waiting to be given to you. The darks have kept an eye on them all the time, so they were really in a safe place. Safe in trusted hands :laughing-rolling:. Now is the time, that honest people get their share from it.

68% of the lottery players are vessels and it is their money that will be distributed among the right ones. The other 32% won't be influenced in any way. Everyone has a FAIR chance. We are not cheating on anyone in any way. Stick to national lotteries to be on the safe side.
Money will no longer go to them that already have enough of it. It will finally start going to needy ones.

I am sure you'll have many many questions on that as money is a very sensible subject. What you really need to do before taking any actions or buying tickets, is read the follow and make sure you understand everything.
1. Order the Protoi Public Commands for yourself.
2. Keep your conscience and your heart clean. You won't win any money to buy yourself things your neighbor got. But you'll get enough to keep you alive and have your work done.
3. Never buy more than 4 tickets (less than $5) at a time. You won't win more than you really need.
5. Be patient and don't get greedy. The money will come to you as soon as it is your turn. There are sisters and brothers in worst situations than you and they need it first.
6. Don't expect the money to change your life. Don't tell yourself you'll quit your job if you only got enough for the rest of your life. This isn't the way. You do your job, you share and the money will come to you when you need it. Don't despair.

What else could you do to help?
You can buy tickets for friends, who have ordered the commands for themselves and can't afford to buy any tickets.
You can donate a part of your winnings (either to ones, you consider needy, or to Presbeia Protoi, to make sure your money goes to the right place).

Good luck! I root for you :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:
Massimo

Re: St. Germain's funds = SHARE!!!!!

Unread postby Massimo » 11 Mar 2013 17:13

:romance-kisscheek: :handgestures-thumbup:
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 11 Mar 2013 17:55

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :handgestures-thumbup: :happy-jumpyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
fun new emoticons you guys found! :techie-idea:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Mar 2013 21:59

goicko wrote:This is what I've been trying to do for some time now. I have been using my downsing rods to ask for numbers but i've never got more that 2 out of 6. Hopefully it will work now. :)
I also have a question. So it seems that there are many many vessels around us?

It will not work this way. make 4 rows /colums however it is working at your place. If you would get the numbers, than you would maybe direct harm someone with soul. This is illegal. So you take some "wild" numbers, and Ellies calculate how to bring the most to all lightworkers without doing harm on the others.

There are also other ways. Just ask if you would harm any soul with it. If you get "no" as answer, good luck!!
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 13 Mar 2013 22:15

goicko wrote:This is what I've been trying to do for some time now. I have been using my downsing rods to ask for numbers but i've never got more that 2 out of 6. Hopefully it will work now. :)
I also have a question. So it seems that there are many many vessels around us?

Montalk.net said there are 3 billion open portal/soulless human. I assume empty vessel being talked about here is referring to the same thing :confusion-questionmarks:
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 13 Mar 2013 22:17

i got the first 5 pound today :banana-angel: it's a good start
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 13 Mar 2013 22:31

Why not? It is possible, I think. Look how many criminals , war dogs, terorist, etc are around. This world is full of evil that cannot be done by human with soul.
Kalananay

Unread postby Kalananay » 13 Mar 2013 22:48

There really are that many! Look around and ask.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Mar 2013 22:54

Hermes wrote:i got the first 5 pound today :banana-angel: it's a good start

Congrats!!! :handgestures-thumbup:

But I am sure there is more to come :wink:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 17 Mar 2013 13:39

I bought lottery (4 digit) 3 times but dint win anything
Maybe next time will be my turn
:angelic-green:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Mar 2013 14:11

:text-thankyoublue: for the update, Bryon!

I am sorry you didn't win yet, but no worries. Your turn will come too. Good luck :angelic-green: !

:romance-grouphug:
Elena

Unread postby Elena » 12 Aug 2013 00:19

Dear ones,

How can I Order the Protoi Public Commands for myself? :?:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 29 Oct 2013 10:18

I finally won a small amount 7 months after the first post
Now I understood what s the meaning of the it will come when it's your turn :-D
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Oct 2013 22:40

So happy for you, dear Bryon! Thank for sharing the great news!
Continued good luck!

:text-goodpost:
alc

Unread postby alc » 10 Feb 2014 23:09

Δύναμις wrote:

. Buy a lottery ticket, no matter what kind.

here I am not sure that's it even I was thinking the same thing it should come somehow, universe will provide etc. even if one get's sufficient amount of money through lottery what it gets in packet?
millions of expectations, millions of suffering peoples waiting for help, so it is not easy to handle this, sometimes I also got 5e or 10e (years ago when I was trying too) but after I started to think on this points and stop to do lottery, also I remembered my father who was always saying that lottery is fools tax. But still there burning some flame in me about this so every here and there maybe once in few years I try... but proper outcome of my discussion with universe never came (at least till now).
so if anyone find out the way how to (you know I am lazy man to do it regulary) please let us all know :cool:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Feb 2014 10:05

:text-goodpost: alc!

Lotteries are fools tax, your father is absolutely right with that. I am still not sure if random itself is a dark system or not. Lotteries have been manipulated by the darks all the time to get the money to their own people. We have a saying in Greece and I am sure there is an equivalent to it in every language. We say "money goes to money". Now why know why is this, because of the dark manipulations.
But on the other side is lottery the only possibility for people to get some cash without big effort = cash out of nothing. We have been experimenting on this for a couple of years now and there were some nice wins now and then (the highest win was a few thousands), but there was no regularity, so I can't say yet that the light side is able to manupulate winnings. I can say for sure that big cleanings have taken place from our side and it is getting easier and fairer to win. In fact we are not "winning" anything, but getting our "blood" back.

Lotteries and every kind of money games can be very dangerous, especially for the ones that can't afford to play them. Never spend too much on it, but do try your luck now and then :wink: and don't forget to share, if you can!

:romance-grouphug:
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 11 Feb 2014 11:21

Yes, good points Alc and Dynamis!
I was never attracted to play lottery anyway. But what I know it ruined many lifes of those who never won and who won a lot. You may get addicted in expectations and for those who's lifes are programmed to poverty winning may cause explosion in their belief system of unbalanced polarities on psychological level, which obviously has defense mechanisms which create enormous counterproductive effect sooner or later. Just think about how many expectations are put in this money, and how much envy, dissapointments, grief, and other negative reactions of those who loose you get in same package. Very clever invention of darks - emotional nuclear bomb!
But the same time you can see the studies of those who allways win gambling. Usually these are people who are already rich and don't care if they win and it's just a game for them. They don't care if they loose. So abundance is not their problem. That from the other point of view means they are just enough detached on mental/emotional level to not create any expecting vibration (same as hope and craving) which creates the opposite effect in 3D made rules.
Lack is program created by dark which prevent as to experience abundance. But light is abundance itself, abundance is our right! We should start to feel it by deleting the lack programs daily, bringing light in ourselves consciouslly. You know where these programs/implants are in your belief system and body! You know behind which thoughts, emotions, feelings and words are hidden! Face them and free yourself from it. Only you can do it and that's the part of our mission too. Our HS and higher beings never experience lack and suffer as mentioned in some other good posts! As we decided (or were forced) to live here we need to learn incorporate this in our emotional/mental/physical body levels in order to heal it and transform this on individual plane and start to bring the real creation energies here.
Some of you are allready working hard on changes on other planes, what is the best support and inspiration for us, that something is moving on. But those who can't reach that level we should start from where we are. Obviously we can't just escape in ideal conditions, that's avoiding responsibility...if we see this as only solution, this can bring to a big inner conflict in us, and that means another dark's victory!
:wink:

Nu
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Feb 2014 16:47

Nuross wrote:But the same time you can see the studies of those who allways win gambling. Usually these are people who are already rich and don't care if they win and it's just a game for them. They don't care if they loose. So abundance is not their problem.

Please don't interpretate the following as envy, it isn't.

The money system of this world was invented by the darks. It is the main enslavement tool of the darks. If you have more money than "normal common people", you are for sure dark, or you are a light one with dark mask (and for sure forgot about your mission why you have the mask... :angry-cussingblack: ). I know quite a few of second kind, some of them are bigger assholes than many dark i know...

We are working and searching for a long time now about the money topic. This system has many levels. Thinking it is only the banksters is far too naive. There have been a lot of energetic layers and systems which influenced all around money. We were able to remove a lot of them already, but the bankster system will still work in 3d, even if all higher support will be broken sooner or later.

The economic fantasies (some call it theories, i.e. Capitalism) brainwash people by saying "you just need to work hard enough", "all can get it".... and so on.

BUT THIS IS A BIG LIE!!!

If you are dark, you get positive pushing energies all around you. You get support. In the old (no more influencing) lifeplans, you put your own success inside, got always "luck" and have a good life.

If you are known as light, you get negative energy "support" from the very beginning, from birth on! There have been systems connected to you like an elastic tape, to suck you back in case that you even had some success! All those free and democratic systems are huge lies! Constructed by darks to give the impression of freedom! But it is not freedom! It is the most perverted trap! A trap in which the slaves feel free! And they call it democracy, but abuse the rights of free beings every day! Even don't keep on the own (illegal) laws! These (illegal) laws are made for "the people", they are acting every day above it, and did all the time. Only today it's getting visible!
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 11 Feb 2014 20:38

Theresa wrote: Please don't interpretate the following as envy, it isn't.

The money system of this world was invented by the darks.

For sure Theresa, doesn't sound as envy at all! :text-goodpost:
These situations are so obvious, that picture is allways in front of our faces. But most people don't see or don't want to see, they just take it passively as it is, if they get their few drops to get throu every day. Few of them try to resist and somehow try to initiate some action against the policy, but that still just surface where all solutions are temporary or virtual.

But what I see, more damage is done when people get obssessively scared, worried, nervous, hysteric when they can't get jobs, pay bills, etc and destroy themselves and everybody around them. For all my life I could saw that in my family what resulted in serious sickness and painfull death. I allways naturally rejected and resisted such attitude when I was young, because I somehow deeply had a belief that I can live without money, what of course later didn't work and started to feel the same family painful pattern overwhelming me. At least I learned somehow last few years to work on it gradually and heal it deeper. Of course still didn't find solution to get money but I don't allow this to ruin my soul anymore. Just trying to find the way to gradually heal this to the level where I can find inside myself the power to change it globally - and that would mean probably the end of the money, or at least money as it is now - manipulative and killing weapon in the darks' hands.

And what I also see, not only those of light has that problem, darks don't spare even their own species. Rich can be only few selected darks. They just don't care. That's even better for them, because ''poor'' darks or soulless will make even more chaos, than light ones. More manipulations, violence, killing, crime, abuse, drugs, wars - just to cause more pain to the light.

If they can be completelly erased from here I'm the first for that. If would know how to do it, I would do it. But from my position what I can do is at least to work on myself to become immune on the pain they cause by money at first.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Feb 2014 21:57

Nuross wrote:If they can be completelly erased from here I'm the first for that. If would know how to do it, I would do it. But from my position what I can do is at least to work on myself to become immune on the pain they cause by money at first.

Thanks Nu, for your job application... :violence-pistoldouble: :text-lol:

But the job is already done...

There are only empty vessels left with something what we call "outer core", everything else of them is already crashed. They can play stupid games in 3d, that's all. And best of it, "OC onlys" can not survive outside the 3d bodies, and will never be able to incarnate again. So if they want to play for time... let them do... :laughing-rolling:

The real future problems are the darker gray ones. They are still here, and they will make the problems after the darks are gone...

Greetings

Frank

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”