St. Germain's funds = SHARE!!!!!

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
róbert

Re: St. Germain's funds = SHARE!!!!!

Unread postby róbert » 11 Feb 2014 23:45

Who are the darker gray ones?
Why are they dangerous?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 12 Feb 2014 00:14

About 81% of earth population is gray classified. About 33% you could say darker gray. So look around and make your choice....
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 12 Feb 2014 00:32

Theresa wrote:But the job is already done...
The real future problems are the darker gray ones. They are still here, and they will make the problems after the darks are gone...

Job well done, Frank! :handgestures-thumbup: So happy for them! :greetings-waveyellow:

So obviously will be some more job to do with the darker Gs...so, I apply once more and for a training as well!
If I understand correctly these are all one kind of species, as greys, or can be different races in that classification?
Finnaly out of money topic!
:happy-jumpyellow:

Good night!

Nu
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 12 Feb 2014 00:56

Nuross wrote:So obviously will be some more job to do with the darker Gs...so, I apply once more and for a training as well!
If I understand correctly these are all one kind of species, as greys, or can be different races in that classification?

In this moment there are 281 different species incarnated in homo sapience avatars...
Bodies, species and all these means nothing! The "common spiritual world" reptilians, shape shifter and so on are only bodies and avatars.
When we talk about beings, we only talk about the inside. For "common understanding" you could say 281 different species of "souls", but with detail understanding, "soul" is just one of the 281 species, < 0,1% of all...

So in fact almost all of us on this planet are ETs! :-D

From the original population of this planet are only about 33 millions incarnated in human avatars.

So what to take from this... we are all foreigners here, and "the mankind" does not exist in the kind all people think about all the time...
Caroline

Unread postby Caroline » 13 Feb 2014 11:42

Good to hear - every time I go looking at the lottery in other levels it's like a fortress run by corrupt bureaucrats, long queues, large henchmen. Not easy to get communication in or out of there. Difficult to get close.

We'll test it now to see if there is an avenue of access. :angelic-flying:

Many thanks
Caroline

Unread postby Caroline » 16 Feb 2014 14:40

1. Order the Protoi Public Commands for yourself.

After my first couple of visits here, I could not navigate back to the Public Commands. How do I access them on the forum? :?:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2014 14:58

Caroline wrote:After my first couple of visits here, I could not navigate back to the Public Commands. How do I access them on the forum? :?:

True! Sorry, Frank wanted to update them and closed the access to them for a while. Many things changes since he first published them and they need to be updated first. If you have a specific request, just send him a pm please :happy-sunshine: .
Caroline

Unread postby Caroline » 16 Feb 2014 15:44

Ah, many thanks. :doh:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 15 Sep 2018 14:29

Hae Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

How do I order the Protoi Public Command, is it still relevant. :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :handgestures-thumbup:

:text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Sep 2018 14:57

Freedom Fiter wrote:How do I order the Protoi Public Command, is it still relevant

No, no individual commands needed for that. Frank has developed some automatic systems for all our people. :happy-sunshine:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 16 Sep 2018 09:41

Δύναμις wrote:
Freedom Fiter wrote:How do I order the Protoi Public Command, is it still relevant

No, no individual commands needed for that. Frank has developed some automatic systems for all our people. :happy-sunshine:

Hae Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Thank You Dynamis :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”