More BS against the Protoi :D

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Δύναμις

More BS against the Protoi :D

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Nov 2017 22:48

We can all need a good laugh nowadays. Frank stumbled into a blog of a totally insane fellow. I met him on the net long time ago and offered him to try out our crystals because from the quick look a had at his blog, he seemed sensible enough to appreciate a good thing. Unfortunately I didn't know about his "committee" that consists of 72 imaginary wives of his :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: when I first contacted him, otherwise I would have never done it.

This is a quote from his blog from Aug. 20 last year. Every word to this BS-comment is a lost word. He is lost in his games-world and pulls his blog readers into that nonsense as well. Still good enough for a laugh though. Enjoy!

(3:15) I do have many serious differences in beliefs and perceptions with these people. But they are OK. If you contact Dynamis (at) presbeia-protoi.org, she will send you, for the cost of postage, a free key thing like this, or bracelet maybe. (The metal in this pic was not programmed when it arrived, and was programmed by The Committee.)

I have been corresponding with Dynamis there, and she says our crystals are not the same, and that my key thingie came with only 1 crystal, and that The Committee added the others. But, to my perception, it came with 10 crystals (1 in each round bead and 6 in the square one), and The C added none.
You can make up your own mind.
[Warning! May, 2014: these people channel evil energies, with the result that people have been hurt! Evil ETs from around Cluster A1775 in the Bootes Supercluster have been using them, as have demons used them as portals. They are deluded and won't cop to this. Beware of any contact with them, including watching their videos.]
Actually, they are not well-intentioned ninnies. They consist of an extremely effeminate Egyptoid male (YT channel), and a non-descript female "Dynamis" who i think is Egyptoid yet does not look drag-queenly in the one pic i have of her. Also the admin of their FB group (Energetic Healing with Protoi) is a blood-drinking satanist Romani (pic). And the woman's son is also an effeminate male Egyptoid pseudo-tranny (pic).

The little crystals (at least when made by The Committee) are great, though. I tend to forget about them, but just realized that my concretite has a bunch, as well as all my orgonite and more.
Pegazus

Re: More BS against the Protoi :D

Unread postby Pegazus » 12 Nov 2017 23:12

lol
made me chuckle thanks :-D
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 13 Nov 2017 07:37

ROFL!!! :lol:
The comments that person wrote really just speaks for itself...
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 13 Nov 2017 08:33

Egyptoid...
Didn't even know they say such things. :lol:
Pyra

Unread postby Pyra » 13 Nov 2017 09:41

Have no clue what they are talking about but it did make me chuckle. :lol:
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 13 Nov 2017 17:31

I lost it at ''And the woman's son is also an effeminate male Egyptoid pseudo-tranny (pic).''

Cuz i remember calling him a pretty girl since i mistook him for another user.He aint girly he's hardcore!

But seriously wtf.What language are they speaking!

Can you imagine using such vocabulary in everyday life?What does a typical convo with the grocery store cashier look like?!

Damn :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Oh man did i need a good laugh.Alex you always know how to cheer me up,thanks for sharing :romance-grouphug:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 13 Nov 2017 21:43

That ain't even funny. That's an insult. However, funny that his mind is so scrambled to come up with such BS. When someone insults Alex, I'm very offended. I'd like to do evil things to that person, like throwing cotton balls with insults and cuz words written on them. :laughing-rolling:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 13 Nov 2017 22:30

gZo wrote:That ain't even funny. That's an insult. However, funny that his mind is so scrambled to come up with such BS. When someone insults Alex, I'm very offended. I'd like to do evil things to that person, like throwing cotton balls with insults and cuz words written on them. :laughing-rolling:

:laughing-rolling: cotton balls !!! i want to do the same on people who are doing stupid things
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 Nov 2017 15:22

Jude wrote:ROFL!!! :lol:

Yeah, that's why I preferred not to add anything to it.

Pyra wrote:Have no clue what they are talking about but it did make me chuckle. :lol:

Better not to understand their language. It is lowest quality nonsense. No need to put up with something like that.

Effy wrote:Oh man did i need a good laugh.Alex you always know how to cheer me up,thanks for sharing :romance-grouphug:

Most welcome magenta Effy :romance-kisscheek:

gZo wrote:That ain't even funny. That's an insult. However, funny that his mind is so scrambled to come up with such BS. When someone insults Alex, I'm very offended. I'd like to do evil things to that person, like throwing cotton balls with insults and cuz words written on them. :laughing-rolling:

:romance-heartsthree: you too!
You are right, it is rather an attempt to insult and ridicule us = our human avatars, but we just don't buy into that. He can do nothing against the Protoi and the Alliance and tries to go against us personally by blogging that trash. He failed miserably and his 72 wives too :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 16 Sep 2018 10:24

Δύναμις wrote:
Jude wrote:ROFL!!! :lol:

Yeah, that's why I preferred not to add anything to it.

Pyra wrote:Have no clue what they are talking about but it did make me chuckle. :lol:

Better not to understand their language. It is lowest quality nonsense. No need to put up with something like that.

Effy wrote:Oh man did i need a good laugh.Alex you always know how to cheer me up,thanks for sharing :romance-grouphug:

Most welcome magenta Effy :romance-kisscheek:

:romance-heartsthree: you too!
You are right, it is rather an attempt to insult and ridicule us = our human avatars, but we just don't buy into that. He can do nothing against the Protoi and the Alliance and tries to go against us personally by blogging that trash. He failed miserably and his 72 wives too :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Hae Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Is this BLOB impotent, needing 72 wives, are they blind :laughing-lettersrofl: If the BLOB at the attempt of insult and ridicule, he failed miserably. :angry-tappingfoot:,now I know where 2 put that tapping foot :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Of course you are the BIGGER person Dynamis :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”