actual manipulations in 3D

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Kira

Re: War-News

Unread postby Kira » 10 Nov 2017 12:36

If I may i would confirm all this and just add few more.

Nούφαρο wrote:good morning at all.....

because of many 3D manipulations at the moment, it is time to give a warning.
During this war, darks fight with all weapons they still have....this may not be much...but it can have bad effects in 3D.
At my work with lights, I have observed various types of manipulations.

First at all....feelings....they delete true feelingsfew days ago i just remembered my true feelings,they are so much different,vibrant and i knew it they were replaced.. to lights and overwrite them with feelings for darkstrue that, but if i observe closely,the darks are having trouble to give back even false emotions.
Lights "forget" their real feelings and are not able to remember about energetic things.
Voices....attacks by bots, seems like voices in head. They told you many things and a lot of bullshit.in my case they tried to make false cognitions and act like Protoi

for example, that you are dark, Protoi is dark, that you should give up, that you will be harmed if you help lights, that you must stay by dark partners, they show you things you never had, and tell you you get it, if you give up, if you betray other lights...if you forget your work and stay in 3D.

the last weeks, many lights have given up and told me, they want to stay in 3D. They told me, they would be crashed and they want to live their last live without war.
Well they told me, me and the Protoi crashed them...

Fatal thing is....this manipulations are that strong, that light ones dont see, that all they tell them is absolutely illogical.thats why the other day i was talking about keeping simple(this is something i learnt from Alex thank you :) ), that way i`ve could realize illogical bs, or by chopping the situation into smaller pieces and if only one of them is not in the simple light rules.. :whistle:

Protoi are working on this but it will need a little time.thanks for the programs..it will be torture without
So if you feel or hear some things like this, its manipulation....if you consciously resist it, you can defeat it.

it is only a last bite around by darks, but please do not let it affect you...

wish you a wonderfull day :happy-sunshine:

PS. darks have no closed OC....this is important to know, because they will try to turn the light rules against youif its not much to ask,can you give an example for this?...please read the posts about light rules if you are affectet.

:romance-grouphug: :text-thankyoublue:
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 10 Nov 2017 12:55

Hello Kira...yes please add all you feel by this...I can only talk about things I see, but there is much more, I know...
for example, friends of me, lost all their feelings and got strong feelings for darks instead of.....thats hard, but not their fault....
Your are right, the feelings they trigger, are not good copied and you can see, if you look about deliberately.
also that they try to act like protoi is correct, also they try to convince lights, that war is illegal by light rules.

that they could not make it perfect is the point where you can fight against....conscious thinking about it...and if you see....its manipulation, you can ignore it. you will see if you see the false feelings as what it is, it dont affect you for long time.
at the beginning its hard, because the feelings are strong, but they brake by every time you say...fuck you! and your real feelings come back.
helpfull is to read old chats with persons you lost your feelings to...for example. and remember about true feelings...
at the first time you do, all in you will say, its false, i must believe....thats only part of the programm.....you can also give order to remove the influence...if you use skib, order with priority.

I know, the manipulations are strong...but think about what you are....you are beeings that get it to stay light...you are stronger then them, the evidence for that is that they are dark.....and you are not. if you see the manipulation...you know what they want...so why should you give it to them? :scared-shocked: :text-lol:

hope my englisch is understandable XD

use light rules against you: they tell you for example, if you leave them, you act against light rules, because you hurt them :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

maybe if more of you got problems with this we can make a own category for this kind of problems and their solutions
Nούφαρο

actual manipulations in 3D

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 10 Nov 2017 19:26

I copie the post from war news here....

Beitragvon Nούφαρο » 10 Nov 2017 10:23
good morning at all.....

During this war, darks fight with all weapons they still have....this may not be much...but it can have bad effects in 3D.

First at all....feelings....they delete true feelings to lights and overwrite them with feelings for darks.
Lights "forget" their real feelings and are not able to remember about energetic things.
Voices....attacks by bots, seems like voices in head. They told you many things and a lot of bullshit.

for example, that you are dark, Protoi is dark, that you should give up, that you will be harmed if you help lights, that you must stay by dark partners, they show you things you never had, and tell you you get it, if you give up, if you betray other lights...if you forget your work and stay in 3D.

the last weeks, many lights have given up and told me, they want to stay in 3D. They told me, they would be crashed and they want to live their last live without war.

Fatal thing is....this manipulations are that strong, that light ones dont see, that all they tell them is absolutely illogical.

Protoi are working on this but it will need a little time.
So if you feel or hear some things like this, its manipulation....if you consciously resist it, you can defeat it.

PS. darks have no closed OC....this is important to know, because they will try to turn the light rules against you...please read the posts about light rules if you are affectet.

well...forgot one thing.....if you are manipulated its possible that they trigger attacks...means...they maybe will tell you the person who tell you about the manipulation is dark....or will kill you or want to crash you or something else.....this is for me only a evidence, that this post kick them right between legs :mrgreen:
alc

Re: actual manipulations in 3D

Unread postby alc » 10 Nov 2017 22:17

:greetings-waveyellow:
Nούφαρο wrote:I copie the post from war news here....

Beitragvon Nούφαρο » 10 Nov 2017 10:23
good morning at all.....

First at all....feelings....they delete true feelings to lights and overwrite them with feelings for darks.
Voices....attacks by bots, seems like voices in head. They told you many things and a lot of bullshit.

Fatal thing is....this manipulations are that strong, that light ones dont see, that all they tell them is absolutely illogical.

Protoi are working on this but it will need a little time.

PS. darks have no closed OC....this is important to know, because they will try to turn the light rules against you...please read the posts about light rules if you are affectet.

well...forgot one thing.....if you are manipulated its possible that they trigger attacks...means...they maybe will tell you the person who tell you about the manipulation is dark....or will kill you or want to crash you or something else.....this is for me only a evidence, that this post kick them right between legs :mrgreen:

exactly this happening to me for a long time and it goes further , it makes me think that this is my job... :think: :?:
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 10 Nov 2017 22:34

its easy...they know they are lost, all they want ist to take as many light beeings with them, like they can get...and the lights believe in, because they think that are their own feelings and thinkings or informations.

there are severall things, the manipulations are able to react. thats why I wanted to talk about it.
the manipulations have some....dont know the right word....fuses?
every time a light beeing think about, if he is manipulated, they storm brain with shit....and if the protoi put the manipulation away, it will start new programs....and this ones must be put away by yourself....thinking...fighting...doing the right....not what they tell you.....at beginning its hard to fight against.
alc

Unread postby alc » 10 Nov 2017 23:28

[quote="Nούφαρο"] its easy...they know they are lost, all they want ist to take as many light beeings with them, like they can get...and the lights believe in, because they think that are their own feelings and thinkings or informations.

there are severall things, the manipulations are able to react. thats why I wanted to talk about it.
the manipulations have some....dont know the right word....fuses?
every time a light beeing think about, if he is manipulated, they storm brain with shit....and if the protoi put the manipulation away, it will start new programs....and this ones must be put away by yourself....thinking...fighting...doing the right....not what they tell you.....at beginning its hard to fight against.
[/quote]

I have this fights for years , problem is that I am manipulated on cognitions too, so when some cognitions appear manipulations are triggered so I got false cognition projection. So it looks like blind fight within the dark. :laughing-rolling:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”