Wiki of the Higher Standard Avatar

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Nefelibata meraki

Wiki of the Higher Standard Avatar

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 29 Sep 2017 15:38

The Protoi Alliance members have with higher cognition access to their higher standard avatar. Has anybody for now read in the wiki? And if yes, can you post here very important matters of history for the ones, that have no higher cognitions at the moment?

I am very interested and concerned :lol:
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Re: Wiki of the Higher Standard Avatar

Unread postby Robin » 29 Sep 2017 18:01

I can't provide any concrete info right now, but I second your request! :greetings-waveyellow: When I first read Frank's post about the "capsule" and the wiki, I had the most physical reaction to anything I have ever read, ever. I felt "energy" all up and down my spine and my heart was beating hard enough to shake my whole body. But along with that, there was this intense felling of knowing and clearly understanding our situation unlike I ever had before. It felt as if, up until that moment, I had a purely abstract idea of what this reality is, and then I understood FOR REAL what it is......and I freaked out :text-lol: Now, with a few weeks between that experience and now, I can remember what it felt like, but can't feel it the same way, if that makes sense! :laughing-rolling:
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 30 Sep 2017 10:09

Robin wrote:I can't provide any concrete info right now, but I second your request! :greetings-waveyellow: When I first read Frank's post about the "capsule" and the wiki, I had the most physical reaction to anything I have ever read, ever. I felt "energy" all up and down my spine and my heart was beating hard enough to shake my whole body. But along with that, there was this intense felling of knowing and clearly understanding our situation unlike I ever had before. It felt as if, up until that moment, I had a purely abstract idea of what this reality is, and then I understood FOR REAL what it is......and I freaked out :text-lol: Now, with a few weeks between that experience and now, I can remember what it felt like, but can't feel it the same way, if that makes sense! :laughing-rolling:

It totally makes sense. Maybe this is what you can call “resonance“. This sounds like you tried to connect to your “Higher Standard Avatar“, but you get blocked.
Robin! You are on your way to it! You can do it! :happy-wavemulticolor:
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 30 Sep 2017 18:39

Nefelibata meraki wrote:Robin! You are on your way to it! You can do it! :happy-wavemulticolor:

Thanks for the vote of confidence! :romance-smileyheart:
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 01 Oct 2017 08:42

Robin wrote:Thanks for the vote of confidence! :romance-smileyheart:

:romance-kisscheek:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”