Donate mining? What is this?

Δύναμις

Donate mining? What is this?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Sep 2017 00:14

We created some donation website, which makes it possible to donate Monero cryptocurrency to us. You can click the purple phrase above the donation bar or go directly to our new website.

How you mine? Actually you don't. By opening our donation website your browser starts the mining using about ~40-50% of your CPU's capacity. You don't need to do anything except leave the site running in the background while you use your computer. You can freely adapt the CPU usage (click on the percentage you'll find on the website), so that this will not disturb your work/fun/whatsoever while running in the background. Frank tested the 50% usage with facebook running and even playing YouTube HD Video on his 6 years old computer and it was doing fine.

How the donation works: The service provider and program developer keeps 30% of the mined coins, we get 70% sent to our Monero address as soon as we reach a minimum of 0.5 Monero. We can exchange Monero for Euros.

BUT! Never let your computer run only for the mining. The mining just donates a few cents per day, so that the bill for your electricity will outrange the mining donation. Just let the mining run in the background when you use your computer.

I'll update this thread each time we get some Monero payment and give you as many details as available.

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Re: Donate mining? What is this?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Sep 2017 21:08

1st update, although not payment due yet, but I am sure you would like to know how it goes :happy-sunshine: :

Hashes/s
Total Hashes
7.47 M
Total Paid
0 XMR
Pending Payments
0.00123 XMR

0.00123 is approximately 12 euro cents. Not that much yet, but a great start anyway! :text-thankyoublue: for that!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Sep 2017 23:17

Hashes/s
Total Hashes
64.94 M
Total Paid
0 XMR
Pending Payments
0.00993 XMR

current payout 0.00014115 XMR per 1M hashes
(difficulty: 31.764G, block reward: 6.41 XMR, payout: 70%, updated: Sep 30, 2017 - 00:02:27 GMT)
Attachments
Mining_30_09_2017.jpeg
(29.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 21 Aug 2018 16:36

Hae Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Came across this also. Sweet. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Next donation..Yay!!!!!

Power is included with my rental. Yeah!!! I know.... :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

Keep it rocking Presbeia Protoi :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

Freedom Fiter
Evo

Unread postby Evo » 24 Jun 2019 11:54

Δύναμις wrote:We created some donation website, which makes it possible to donate Monero cryptocurrency to us. You can click the purple phrase above the donation bar or go directly to our new website.

It seems this is broken, possibly only for me :text-goodpost:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Jun 2019 17:41

3vo wrote:It seems this is broken, possibly only for me :text-goodpost:

No, not only for you. The site has been removed. Donating mining is no longer possible. Frank didn't have the time to remove the link yet, sorry! And thanks for trying :happy-sunshine:

Return to “YOUR support matters!”