"Normal" 3d life and "bad luck streak"

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Δύναμις

"Normal" 3d life and "bad luck streak"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 May 2017 13:57

:greetings-wavingyellow:

today I had some good laugh at my own expense (once more) or rather at the stupid darks that do anything possible to give me hard times. I decided to post about my "bad luck streak" hoping that it may help some stupid "lightworkers" to understand how this world really works and why things can't change for the better if you try to incorporate negativity and turn it to "love" :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Darks laugh their asses off at your stupidity and hope that you will keep sending them energy so they can do more mischief to you and to your loved ones.

Many nasty, illogical, malevolent, harming things are considered "normal". We just accept them, giving ourselves the fault for what happened because we could have avoided if we had taken better care of it. This is a very safe and sophisticated way to give the blame to the wrong ones. While most people are aware of the fact that the frame conditons determine the happenings within a given frame, they are incapable to see and recognize the frame conditions of the world they live in. Their world starts and ends where their own perception starts and ends. They ignore everything above, below and aside of what they perceive trying to rearrange things in their own tiny field of vision/perception believing that they found the reasons for malfunctions of the whole world once they discovered something wrong in their own area. It is quite arrogant and ridiculous to generalize things based on the own experience thinking you found panacea. There is not such a thing! Each screw needs the appropriate screw-wrench or your construction won't last long. :happy-smileyflower:
Back to my initial subject now, the examples of "normal" bad luck streak in one's life. The question here is, what are the frame conditions

This is what happened within a week's time:

1. Last Friday I got a huge bill for heating, water and other additional charges. This is an annual thing and you usually have to pay a some difference or in some cases even get money back from what you pay monthly in advance. The bill was not unexpected, but double the amount of what we had to pay last year was kind of shock. 470 € is more than half the rent and our rent will increase by 30 € as well. Luckily it is due in a few weeks, so enough time till then. Still very annoying but there is nothing we can do about it.

2. Over a month ago I bought some plants on the internet from a company here. What they sent me was a disaster. At first everything looked great, but weeks later the 3 little pink carnations just died and I was wondering why. I tried to save them by putting them outside, no luck.
In the same order I also got some blue pelargonium, which turned out to be pink when it started blooming. Lovely, but not what I wanted. Last Saturday I decided to make a complain and send them a pic of the wrong color.
While trying to get the pic, I had to move the carnation pots which I had put on top of a bigger pot and I saw a huge (about 1cm thick) caterpillar in the soil directly below that pot. A very awkward moment that gave me goosebumps in a negative way :puke-front:
I asked Frank to check what that was because I hate being near such things. We found at least 10 of those little bastards, one of them was chewing the root of a little tender plant. The brave Frank opened the pot with the carnation and found there a few more.
At first the company didn't want to accept my complaint with the justification that this was more than 14 days after I got the plants. They changed their mind when I sent them the pics. They said they will refund me.
I consider that caterpillars a dark attack in this case :happy-smileyflower:
I mean, they sell hundreds if not thousands of them and I get the caterpillars. That's not a bonus, but a disaster!

3. On Tuesday I got a fine for parking violation. After a month of problem-free parking on the street, someone decided to give me a lesson. :happy-smileyflower: Sure it was my fault because I forgot about it, but I was forced by the landlord to leave the car outside of the yard for a very ridiculous reason in the first place. Now I had to pay for parking permit outside on the street (btw. I do pay for the parking lot in the yard, but it is occupied by my son's car till he can move it. In fact if everything goes well, just a matter of time, probably 11 days from today. If I knew this earlier today, I wouldn't have bought the parking permit. This was another 32 € + the fine that I'll get in the next days (not sure how much this will be). For what? Just to annoy me.

4. I had some plant pots hanging on a rope that broke and two of them fell down to the ground. We live in the 2nd floor. Luckily nothing happened, no one injured, but it could have been some kid playing in the yard. Very annoying. The rope was strong enough, but hanging there since last year and this must have been the main problem. Although I keep checking if everything is ok, I didn't see that coming. Or a big fat bird sat on it and caused the problem. :text-lol:
I need a new place where people are safe from me and me from them. :happy-smileyflower:

A sensible thinking person would say "such things happen". Yes, sure they can happen to everyone living in this dark system, but why do they all happen to me at the same time? Why do things that cost or may cost lots of money happen to people that don't have much? We had a couple of months where everything was covered by some donations and we had no financial distress for a change, so someone decided that we had far too good times and needed some "treats" again. They try to push us back as hard as they can. This is how the dark system works. Lack of energy/money, attacks and traps for everyone that is going against their system, no matte if light, gray or dark. Each of us within this system underlies general system rules. No matter what you try, from a normal 3d perspective, you'll never ever be able to get what you are not "meant" to get. You get what you are supposed to get according to the deals you made, or the masks you have been wearing or whatever. Your good intentions, your hard work and whatever else you invest in anything you start in your life make NO DIFFERENCE in the outcome if you are blacklisted. If you are on a blacklist you won't achieve anything and everything will be taken away from you again and again and again. There is no coincidence there, neither random. This is a program or rather hundreds of programs running against you or at your favor if you are dark from your very first breath in this world. Once you understand this and start using your brain and maybe your intuition in certain cases instead of falling in depression, self-pity and superstitions you'll be able to stand up against darks and their system. Face it as it is and free yourself!

PS.:
Seemingly your power, love and support can stop the bad-luck streak at least for a while. I can't thank you enough for your support. Yesterday we got a donation from a person that doesn't have much herself and even lives in a not so rich European country. She said, she is happy to give us 10% of her salary when she can. This is extremely generous of hers and made me speechless once more, although I have experienced unconditional generosity before. But seeing the real numbers and the relation between them is still another thing. :text-thankyoublue: so much for it!!!
I have heard that 10% donation of what you earn is supposed to be an islamic rule, but never ever met anyone that would apply this in real life to help others and not the church or some other religious institution. I am not going to discuss about religions here. One or two decent rules doesn't justify all the wrong they did to humanity.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: "Normal" 3d life and "bad luck streak"

Unread postby Frank » 18 May 2017 14:30

This is not a "bad luck streak".
These are simply counter attacks from darks.
They try to harm us now with everything they can do.
Luckily it seems not to be much...
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 18 May 2017 17:42

I'm sorry, I hope it gets better soon :romance-caress:
I haven't really experienced a random financial attack like that before but I have noticed that money seems to disappear as soon as I am given some. For example, about a month ago I received a $400 scholarship for my tuition. And then my phone stopped working a few weeks later so I had to get a new one. Guess how much it cost? $400 (plus more expenses.) Lol :roll:

I'm sure their attacks will keep getting weaker as we remove their manipulations :romance-grouphug:
Xavier

Unread postby Xavier » 18 May 2017 19:51

I have heard that 10% donation of what you earn is supposed to be an islamic rule

This is actually 2% and not 10%.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 May 2017 20:07

Allison wrote:I haven't really experienced a random financial attack like that before but I have noticed that money seems to disappear as soon as I am given some. For example, about a month ago I received a $400 scholarship for my tuition. And then my phone stopped working a few weeks later so I had to get a new one. Guess how much it cost? $400 (plus more expenses.) Lol :roll:

Oooops! No good! But yes, such things considered "normal" are attacks to take back what disturbs the dark "balance" = money that goes astray has to be given back to darks. Good people tend to seek the fault in themselves and don't realize that by doing this they play themselves into dark hands. :(

Xavier wrote:
I have heard that 10% donation of what you earn is supposed to be an islamic rule

This is actually 2% and not 10%.

Lovely! I had no insider knowledge, I was only told by some Turkish people. Well, there you see how they cheat on "infidels" like me and spread all sorts of lies to their advantage.

:text-thankyoublue: for pointing that out!

PS.: Later today I got the official notification about the fine, luckily just 10 € (could have been much worse if they had checked twice for example :text-lol: ).

One more funny thing about the parking permit: the lady working in that office needed 3 attempts till she good give me the right one for our street. Fortunately I did put my glasses on and noticed the mistake on the first print so I asked her if this is right before signing for it. She said, oh no, this is wrong, I'll correct it. Well, she did, but she did another mistake and so the second print had to go to the bin too. :happy-smileyflower: At the end I did get the right one.
Dark manipulations are everywhere and everyone is prone to them.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 18 May 2017 23:13

Sounds all very familiar to me. Fought my way back up, lost everything, started again, lost everything, then again was almost back and lost everything and that time I lost really everything, even my freedom. I blamed myself a lot for it at some point, since I was the one who set my apartment on fire with the money I had... But it's like Frank wrote in one post, each time someone 'awakes' a bit they're throwing everything in to slap you down. Not to ground zero, but even further than that. It was exactly how Frank described it. After that I lost interest in becoming 'awakened', but in reality they did me a favor in someway. Because of the last time I became really skeptical about 'spiritual' stuff. I went back to look for the 'truth' but remained 'focused' and didn't fall for anything. Then just before I found this forum attacks got really bad again and also not being complete 'free' yet but not locked up anymore, bills came since then almost every week. GEZ wanted money, the insurance of my Brother in law's brother, that was staying at my place when it went up in flames, wanted 1400€ of me, because he was treated for smoke poisoning, even though he didn't have one, or at least nothing threatening. Luckily no one got hurt, by the fire. Also an old water and electric bill from 2014 of 120€ popped up. The court didn't agree yet to drop most of the 12,000€ bill. I'm sure they are just waiting now until July when I'm official 'free' again to drop that bomb. :laughing-rolling:
I'm not really motivated to put a lot of effort into my financial well being, after reading your post. It'll be just a question of time until they try to screw everything again...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 May 2017 00:43

gZo wrote:It'll be just a question of time until they try to screw everything again...

So true! But maybe we'll be faster than them and kick their asses before they get to kick ours again. :wink:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 May 2017 19:43

Today I received a nasty follow up for the parking violation. Another fine for 30 € this time for parking over 3 hrs without valid ticket. Well, this is exactly what I thought that would be the worst case last time. If they come look twice and you didn't move the car in the meanwhile, they just send you the highest fine possible (almost the amount for the a year's parking permit).

Now the nasty thing is not the fine itself (which is nasty enough, no question about that :text-lol:) but the fact that I didn't get a notification left on my car the 1st time they passed by and found my car. No sensible person leaves a car twice at the same place if they get a fine once. Some nice dark bastard (maybe just a kid or some curious passenger or some "nice" neighbor) removed the notification from my car which led me to assume that everything is ok. The notification I found was for the 2nd time they passed by, not for the 1st one. We only found out that they passed by twice today after receiving the second letter.
Sure it is annoying but on the other hand it shows more than clearly how manipulated that "bad luck streak" was and that there is not such a thing as "bad luck" in the first place. Everything is arranged especially for you (in this case for me).

One more proof for things "disappearing" just to mislead you and damage you as much as possible. But as we say in Greece "who cares? It's only money! Main thing is that we are ok. Money can be (easily) recovered, humans not". :wink:

I don't mind paying a couple of fines now and then, since the use this money to support charitable actions/organizations (well... at least they claim to do so). That's my way to support the city I live in :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 19 Sep 2018 05:54

gZo wrote:Sounds all very familiar to me. Fought my way back up, lost everything, started again, lost everything, then again was almost back and lost everything and that time I lost really everything, even my freedom. I blamed myself a lot for it at some point, since I was the one who set my apartment on fire with the money I had... But it's like Frank wrote in one post, each time someone 'awakes' a bit they're throwing everything in to slap you down. Not to ground zero, but even further than that. It was exactly how Frank described it. After that I lost interest in becoming 'awakened', but in reality they did me a favor in someway. Because of the last time I became really skeptical about 'spiritual' stuff. I went back to look for the 'truth' but remained 'focused' and didn't fall for anything. Then just before I found this forum attacks got really bad again and also not being complete 'free' yet but not locked up anymore, bills came since then almost every week. GEZ wanted money, the insurance of my Brother in law's brother, that was staying at my place when it went up in flames, wanted 1400€ of me, because he was treated for smoke poisoning, even though he didn't have one, or at least nothing threatening. Luckily no one got hurt, by the fire. Also an old water and electric bill from 2014 of 120€ popped up. The court didn't agree yet to drop most of the 12,000€ bill. I'm sure they are just waiting now until July when I'm official 'free' again to drop that bomb. :laughing-rolling:
I'm not really motivated to put a lot of effort into my financial well being, after reading your post. It'll be just a question of time until they try to screw everything again...

Hae gZo
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Same, about the before, had nothing and lost everything, was becoming predictable, next, minute, how many, times is the second coming: :text-lol: :text-lol: yeah!!
when you realise F..k it bucket, putting all that energy in2 feeding others greediness, all for financial well-being.. For us members its tried and true : physic attacks & physical- easily mislead, some without using ones knoggin( brain cells) influenced/ manipulated, guilty sheep ere. B4 finding this forum. Now!! one gets to apply everything in raw form, if need be, one arrow at a time. :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor:

gZo, you seem like a character, who does that, :confusion-scratchheadblue: set your apartment on fire using money.The person who was holding the money.
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”