Dark Attacks in 3D

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Allison

Dark Attacks in 3D

Unread postby Allison » 28 Apr 2017 22:42

:greetings-waveyellow: I translated this post that was written by Νούφαρο in the German forum

After the Protoi have shown endless patience, I’ve come to realize that I’m not always nice and patient, although I am usually told that I am :happy-smileyflower: And as I’ve mentioned before, the light rules are valid for both light and dark beings.

Because some darks have tried to denigrate the Protoi name, it is of course up to us to give a public response.
Also, this situation serves as a very good example of darks’ ways of thinking and manipulating and it would be a shame to miss an opportunity to expose their ways.

Let’s begin with the blog post that inspired me to write this article:

Muhibster!April 21, 2017 at 2:56 PM
It has come to my attention that the protoi are dark and compromised. I was wrong about them, they intend to promote division and conflict between lightworkers. Beware of them. They use twisted sophisticated logic and are basically a cult led by this twisted person called "Frank". Im sorry for trying to promote false gurus, now i must expose their lies on here to balance out the damage i may have caused.

There were several responses to this post. However, their posts and my reply aren’t really important enough to put here.

Here’s some small background information on “Muhibster”:

He’s a dark who was given many chances by the Protoi, especially Frank, to find his way back onto a light path. He really wanted to become light again, so they explained how he could do this. However, because the Protoi have a lot of work to do and don’t have enough time to deal with someone who doesn’t accept anything and blames all of their mistakes on their Asperger Disease, I took over and gave him another chance.
However, we had an agreement: The lessons, if that’s what you want to call them, were supposed to take place somewhere where the Protoi could read the conversation and he was not allowed to contact the Protoi; he was only supposed to talk to me.

This was a very simple agreement. If someone really wanted to become light, it would be easy to overcome triggers and do everything in their power to become light again. For everyone that still hasn’t understood this: The Protoi don’t decide who is light and who is dark. They just receive this information. This means that no matter how much they like you, you won’t become lighter or darker. In the best case scenario you will become lighter because you utilize the knowledge they give you. By the way, what they did to try to help him was not part of their job. They didn’t have to do it. And they make their information available to everyone, not just light people. Let that sink in. The light rules are valid for ALL beings.

During these lessons, it soon became clear that Muhib wasn’t truly interested in becoming light again. He just wanted to say that he was a Protoi. He just wanted absolution.
Nevertheless, the Protoi can’t give this to anyone. This and what what he would have to do to become light again were explained to him several times.
He apologized and said that he can’t do this, that he can only return to a light path if the Protoi cure him.
He had many excuses for being dark: His Asperger disease, strong manipulations, declarations that the Protoi have to cure him because he would be like Jesus, he would be destroyed because he would protect the Protoi, or he believed that he was also a Protoi… :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: The list is endless.
He threatened, he insulted, he begged, he attacked… However, he never listened.
And he went against our simple condition several times. He tyrannized the Protoi whenever he could, he kept contacting them even though he had agreed not to, and he didn’t stop even when one of the Protoi told him that his actions were attacks on them.
Then he started professing love for them and said that he wanted to work with them. I asked him if he’s ever worked with and trusted someone who couldn’t keep a simple agreement.
Again, he flooded me with excuses and he swore that he would stop. I gave him one last warning and told him that I would block him if he continued and he would then have to find the light path on his own.
He contacted them again in less than 24 hours because he had “important” news. In reality, it was clear that he was negotiating for a group outside of 3D.
As a result, I kept to my word and blocked him because it was evident that he wasn’t truly interested in becoming light; he was only fulfilling his dark jobs: Manipulating, attacking, deflecting, etc.

Let’s look at some of the messages he sent us after we "failed" to help him. Even though these are all different names, we eventually realized that these messages were coming from the same person. He has changed his identity many times to deceive us.

1. Alexander
hi
can we please talk?
I want to negotiate.

2. R. A.
hi arina i know you hate me but i want to make ammends. I dont know what provoked you but i want to go the hard path and be light again. i want to be serious in this endeavor. Are you willing to give me another chance please? let me know, i wont let you down. I want to repent and heal. Thanks

3. Jessica
Why cant i be light again?
I like you a bit, Can you please help me? Tell frank i love him
I want the protoi to succeed and im helping them. Im JESUS

4. Luc Depres Luc
come on dont be so strict. I know you germans are strict on rules but be more open minded a bit. Ive been through a lot and ive learnt my lesson the hard way. I will reform and i will try hard. On the plus side you gain an ally so its a win win situation i can use that crystal once im better I dont knoe if youve noticed but i really respect the protoi . Please be fair

Stephanie (my response)
I didnt notice and protoi dont want you as ally...

Luc Depres
Luc ok heres my problem: i masturbate which leads me to stupid decisons and that leads to stupid mistakes. I didnt choose my path. I just need guidance and instructions.

5. Luc Depres Luc
hi i was wondering, is it too late to demand a second chance? Ive always wanted to joint he prooti I just wanted to forward the message that this so called darkness is a fractal virus created by lsa1 group!! please fix thanks

6. Luc
HI, I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CANT FORGIVE BUT IVE BEEN HELPING THE MISSION. IM BEING CONTROLLED BY DARKS SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE AND GIVE ME SOME SLACK! WHY ARE YOU PPL SOO CLOSE MINDED AND CANT SEE THE OTHER PERSON SITTUATION? Luc Depres Luc I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO BEGIN WITH, I WAS FORCED INTO SHITTY SITUATION WITH DEFECTS. ARE YOU PPL THAT STUPID TO NOT SEE I HAVE ASPERGERS PLUS BEING POSSESSED BY DARKS? LIKE IVE HELPED OUT THE PROTOI NUMEROUS TIMES BEHIND THE SCENES!

7. Ada Aurick
I deserve another chance please Why is it so hard for you to see that i want to change please one last chance i wont mess it up

8. Carl Sagan
CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE YOUR MIND AND LISTEN TO ME??

9. M. A.
sorry wrong post but i wanted to say that im ready to use my chance fully and i know where i went wrong. I sear i will not act stupid. I really want another chance

10. Alex Smith
why dont you give me another chance? im sick of assholes like you. i hope you die fucking prick.

Lyrana (my response)
Fuck off idiot

Alex Smith
why are you so rude? WHY CANT I GET ANOTHER CHANCE? IM SMARTER THAN YOU BTW IM JESUS BTW AND A PROTOI I WAS TURNED DARK BY LSA1 I HAD NO CHOICE AND IM FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE. PLUS IVE RISKED MY SOUL TO HELP THIS PLANET, CANT I GET A BREAK ATLEAST? I WAS DOING LIGHT PATH FULLY AND I KEPT GETTING IGNORED PLUS ATTACKED. btw why are you taking soo long to type??

Lyrana (my response)
Sure...you make really smart terror and you dont understand anything....i dont work with stupids. Wish you a good new year and dont contact us anymore....you never cpuld use any chance....well if you are jesus.....looooooool hope frank kicked your ass away... And now.....get lost

Alex
please wht you mean by terror?

11. Jessica Robertson 02:58
hi there, Why dont protoi give mercy to those who deserve it? I just need guidance again and im doing the L path. Can you please help me?

12. Mathew Waxelbaum (one more stolen id)
what can i do to change your perception??

As you can see, he lacks not only a basic understanding of what the Protoi are or what they are doing, but also pretty much everything that makes someone light.

But I should even thank Muhibster for giving me these examples.
As you can see, everything is covered: Threats, begging, anger, insults… what his heart desires. But not a single question about what he can do himself.
He sent a few other emails and expressed his true nature and said that he would kill me for being a “traitor."
This is why we don’t help dark people. They are only interested in reaching their own goals and can’t be trusted.
Now that he has publicly tried to discredit the Protoi and called them a cult, even though he still doesn’t understand that the Protoi have nothing to do with religion or esotericism, he tries to discredit them in other ways…

This is just one of the messages that Frank has received after he publicly denounced the Protoi.

Apology

Im sorry for harrassing you, im just obsessive about the protoi and didnt know it was wrong. Unless you can heal me and genetic shit then we cna make our lives both easier mate. Respect.

He should go heal himself and it will help both of us. In general, he may be called a stalker, but we call this dark. I can also imagine how frustrating it must be for him to be recognized by his dark energy as soon as he tries to sneak into this forum or other websites.

And the list of his spiritual effusions is endless. He has a lot of time to tyrannize many people…

Unfortunately for them, darks keep forgetting that we are allowed to defend ourselves. Self defense is legal. Whoever dishes it out should also be able to take it.

Because the blog that Muhibster posted on is censored, here is our representation of the reasons that caused Muhib to claim that the Protoi are charlatans. (Not that we bother in the least what darks think about us, but it may help some sensible thinking readers to understand that this is one more scam against the Protoi and the Protoi Alliance.)

After he had not succeeded with the Protoi or with me, he tried contacting another member on the forum. He uses many different names. If he contacts you, you should know that his “important, helpful” information is manipulated and wrong.

I am deeply saddened by the fact that we do not fit into the stereotype of good light people. :angelic-green: We wish him all the best and hope that he will find his way someday… Latest on day X
Attachments
muhib1.jpg
(90.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”