Opinion on Blog owner

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Effy

Opinion on Blog owner

Unread postby Effy » 15 Apr 2017 03:49

:greetings-wavingyellow:

[EDIT:Just found a few minutes ago a section where Frank used to check sites upon request and he doesn't do it anymore as its a waste of time so you can ignore this post really,unless you still wanna discuss lol]

I forgot to post this,but when I was a lurker here I spent a lot of my time switching between this forum and This blog:
LINK REMOVED by Δύναμις

This guy agrees a lot about what the Protoi talk and believe in.

Instead of calling them Darks he calls them "the garbage". :lol:

He realised what the OIC was except he didn't call it that he called it the astral realm.A lot of what we say that are dark influences,he says it as well.

He used to be a master Reiki,new age spiritual crap but he got out of it and now brands it as "garbage".Calling out the bullshit on the new age spirituality,gurus being the Garbage a.k.a Darks.

Addressing stuff like chakras,auras,meditation,twin flame,soulmate etc...

His views are interesting but I think he needs to calm down on certain things :laughing-rolling:

He says stuff like marriage was created by dark influence and the idea of Love is so distorted and stuff,now although this does have some merit,I BELIEVE if you still choose to get married just for the heck of it and know fully well the concept of marriage is heavily influence by darks but you're smart about it,it's not the end of the world.

(and I don't really care for marriage at all,but I do realise there's a lot of darks influences and beliefs attach to it)

I don't know maybe Im naive or young but I firmly believe some stuff that are manipulated by dark will soon just be neutral.Neither good or bad and to just calm down.

I read how he says stuff like women need to cut their hair and keep it short and wear plain clothes because being "feminine" is a product of the garbage. :teasing-blah:

Listen buddy,I honestly don't give a damn :snooty: .I'll still wear makeup and be pretty and have long hair(although my hair is super short now) because I like it.

Some people act as if,if you don't refrain from something 100% it will destroy you! :roll:

Like wearing mascara and feeling like a princess will not destroy turn dark calm down Im not that weak.

This seems so counter-intuitive with the whole "you're powerful,you're so strong,your "HS" can do anything,who you are is limitless" that New age people like to say.

Well then imma wear makeup and be the prettiest princess in all the land and you'll like it!!!! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Anyway Im getting sidetrack,so yeah here and there the stuff he says is kinda "out there" and the whole "if you don't like it,you can get out" mentality... :roll: ugh this dude needs to calm down,drink some milk!

But one thing I found interesting is he is quite up to date with the War News!When the OIC was going to get shut down,he also stated that his "source" told him "the astral" is going to get closed down but he isn't sure.

I haven't checked his page recently so idk if he got the memo that OIC is indeed back with the Protoi (if I understand correctly.)

He also has techniques called "grounding" and "the Alexander technique" he also suggest "EFT" (Emotional freedom Technique)and "the work"

I don't have an opinion or know the credibility of the EFT or Alexander technique but I do like "The work"
As I think it can give you a lot of insight on your relationship with others and with yourself.

I've tried understanding the "grounding" technique but it's confusing.

since its the one he advocates the most and created,I would love some insights from you guys.

How do you feel about this guy?Personally I'd say he's on the right path but he's still confused here and there and REALLY needs a tall drink of a refreshing "calm down,it's not the end of the world" juice. :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Re: Opinion on Blog owner

Unread postby Shellers » 15 Apr 2017 06:21

I only did a quick scan on the site. It feels questionable. He says there is no good or bad, right or wrong - really??? I'm not personally a fan of affirmations either. He says some stuff that sounds reasonable then comes up with other things that seem to conflict. It still feels like much b.s to me.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 15 Apr 2017 12:51

looking at that site was like an immediate "nope" for me.

a few sentences and i read how that guy is so proud of being out of spirituality that he jumped right into the next bigger trap which leads him deeper into bullshit.
he isn´t following himself or gathering info by himself, he´s lead and follows what gets him told. perfect example is that "you have to do this and that" , you won´t read that here for example.
you never HAVE TO do anything, well.. maybe except to not follow dark shit. all other things are always optional , the whole forum is "optional". either you want the info and stay or you go away and have fun somewhere else :text-lol:

but he is like "you have to do this to get this. you have to do that" and as shellers already meant.. "there is no right or wrong" .. if he calls them "garbage" but means in the same time that they´re not really wrong by that sentence.. quite questionable indeed.

i would recommend you not to follow that blog so much.. might be a bit funny maybe but not informative at all. i´m sure if i search for it somewhere i find that "start" of the trap which will be embbed into that site to drag you into the whole shit concept he wants to sell as "clarity"

sorry if that might be a bit against what you think but yeah.. that´s how it is for me. :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Apr 2017 14:17

I only clicked the link, scrolled down the page but didn't read anything. I got some subtle headaches straight away. That's reason enough for me not to continue browsing. I removed the link, no need to advertise his site here. If any of our members wish to see the blog, they should send you a pm.

Shellers and Drack are absolutely right with their comments. Not much to add there.

About marriage: I don't accept any authority above me (under normal circumstances in a decent world), this is why no one ever will be able to make the wedding. Marriage is a formality with many dark attachments. When you agree to a marriage you also agree to all sorts of energetic stuff that you would have never accepted if you knew what this was about. Marriage is another way to tie people to darks.
Everyone should be free to decide to stay with a person or not. Why give power to a piece of paper?
Anyway, discussions of this kind are not very fruitful simply because the preconditions are wrong. Marriage exists only in this system. We'll change the system. What's the point to talk about marriage in a society where marriage as know nowadays won't longer exist?

Do with your hair what you like, I'll do the same. :happy-smileyflower:
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 15 Apr 2017 19:03

Drack wrote:looking at that site was like an immediate "nope" for me.

a few sentences and i read how that guy is so proud of being out of spirituality that he jumped right into the next bigger trap which leads him deeper into bullshit.
he isn´t following himself or gathering info by himself, he´s lead and follows what gets him told. perfect example is that "you have to do this and that" , you won´t read that here for example.
you never HAVE TO do anything, well.. maybe except to not follow dark shit. all other things are always optional , the whole forum is "optional". either you want the info and stay or you go away and have fun somewhere else :text-lol:

but he is like "you have to do this to get this. you have to do that" and as shellers already meant.. "there is no right or wrong" .. if he calls them "garbage" but means in the same time that they´re not really wrong by that sentence.. quite questionable indeed.

i would recommend you not to follow that blog so much.. might be a bit funny maybe but not informative at all. i´m sure if i search for it somewhere i find that "start" of the trap which will be embbed into that site to drag you into the whole shit concept he wants to sell as "clarity"

sorry if that might be a bit against what you think but yeah.. that´s how it is for me. :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:

:text-goodpost: :text-+1:

No no this an EXCELLENT post this is exactly how I felt but I couldn't put my finger on it as to why and other things I 100% agree with!!

Yeah the whole "You GOTTA do this" calm down seriously.

Also I agree with him being quite passive about "no right or wrong" but I assumed he was talking in a philosophical term like "what is morality" that we like to discuss so much and no in a litteral sense of that makes any sense at all.

I don't follow his blog anymore but I do like "the work" as I think without using it as a "clarity hand book" it's awesome for therapy sessions and resolving interpersonal conflict.In my experience anyway :happy-jumpyellow:
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 15 Apr 2017 19:06

Shellers wrote:I only did a quick scan on the site. It feels questionable. He says there is no good or bad, right or wrong - really??? I'm not personally a fan of affirmations either. He says some stuff that sounds reasonable then comes up with other things that seem to conflict. It still feels like much b.s to me.

Lmao right!! Such a shame Cuz I think if he digs just a little deeper he can get out of this and find other answers,better answers but at least he got rid of a lot of new age stuff so good for him on that I guess :happy-jumpyellow:
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 15 Apr 2017 19:09

Δύναμις wrote:I only clicked the link, scrolled down the page but didn't read anything. I got some subtle headaches straight away. That's reason enough for me not to continue browsing. I removed the link, no need to advertise his site here. If any of our members wish to see the blog, they should send you a pm.

Shellers and Drack are absolutely right with their comments. Not much to add there.

About marriage: I don't accept any authority above me (under normal circumstances in a decent world), this is why no one ever will be able to make the wedding. Marriage is a formality with many dark attachments. When you agree to a marriage you also agree to all sorts of energetic stuff that you would have never accepted if you knew what this was about. Marriage is another way to tie people to darks.
Everyone should be free to decide to stay with a person or not. Why give power to a piece of paper?
Anyway, discussions of this kind are not very fruitful simply because the preconditions are wrong. Marriage exists only in this system. We'll change the system. What's the point to talk about marriage in a society where marriage as know nowadays won't longer exist?

Do with your hair what you like, I'll do the same. :happy-smileyflower:

Im fine with you removing the link as Im satisfied with the answers I got.

Interesting thought on the marriage ideal I didn't see it that way as I was thinking that even atheists marry so do they marry "under God"?

Anyway thanks for the insight :happy-jumpeveryone:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”