guilt

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

guilt

Unread postby juu » 30 Mar 2017 23:03

:greetings-wavingyellow:

"Knowing that all the negative things that happened in the past and still happens to me... are not my fault..."

This was the answer i gave a person, when she told me to answer a question without thinking of it.. to just said whatever comes first.... the question was: what was the thing that has make u more happy in recent memory ...

I know is a bit too general.. and just before answering, when she said she was gonna ask me something and i had to answer right away, i felt vulnerable, and i was not gonna do it... if it was someone else, i wouldnt have done it... but i did... and im glad.. because it is true... i realize that people carry this weight with them, this kind of guilt of things they have done in the past, and things theyve done and hurted people meanwhile... without realizing that it was not their fault... it was the enviroment that forced them to do it.. ok.. this only applies to lights... :cool:

So.. i know that for a lots of lights that still cant see this place as a prision, they have to deal a lot with guilt, because they know hurting others is not right.. but this place has forced to do in diferent ways in the past.. direct or indirect... so, they suffer because of that..

remember... every negative aspect of you is not you!.. you are the good in you.. the bad is external.. haha, i know i have said it a lot... but... people just wont listen! :-D

:romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart:
Drack

Re: guilt

Unread postby Drack » 30 Mar 2017 23:37

well said. :text-goodpost:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Mar 2017 01:07

juu wrote:this kind of guilt of things they have done in the past, and things theyve done and hurted people meanwhile... without realizing that it was not their fault... it was the enviroment that forced them to do it.. ok.. this only applies to lights... :cool:

NO!
I won't agree here. You see only one aspect of the whole and although I understand that your answer to that question is right, I won't agree with a general statement. Talking about yourself is fine. You know what decisions you took in your life and from today's point of view you can say that it was not your fault. Right, but this doesn't mean that this applies to others too, either they are light or dark. Darks are in general far too stupid and arrogant to recognize the own mistakes, but there are for sure some very few exceptions there too. Lights can react quite darkish at times also without influence (!) and we shouldn't forget the traitors among them either. Exceptions here as well.

The environment we live in, is a dark environment, no question about that. But even in a dark environment we can stand our ground and don't hurt others deliberately. Almost always we have a possibility to minimize the damage. Once we realize that we did damage, we have to do our best to make it up again. This is the best we can do and there is no reason to carry the guilt with us for the rest of our lives, agree totally there.

What I want to make clear is, that we can't just wipe out everything wrong we ever did by saying "the environment forced me to do so". Every person we know is part of our environment and we are part of someone's else environment. We can't just blame the environment for everything we ever did and wash our hands in innocence for everything we ever did that happened to hurt someone else. This is where our responsibility starts and this is why we are considered lights: because we don't blame the others for our own faults.

Each case needs to be examined individually. No need to live with guilt, but there is no general absolution just because one is considered light and they had no chance in a dark environment.
juu

Unread postby juu » 31 Mar 2017 10:18

:greetings-waveyellow:

you are right ... it would be so easy just to blame the enviroment...

from my persoal point of view, it has helped me a lot to deal with my own shit... example: I was recently with some large group of people in a bonfire... i know for a fact that there a re a couple of indivudals there that i just dont like... their energy makes me uncomfortable.. dont know if they are darks... i just perceive them like this...
i was so uncofortable that i was not able to participate well, and i was certainly not myself... i eventually left..
What would have happened if i didnt know about darks, and this prison? . well... im pretty sure, i will start crying, blaming myself for being so stupid.. and asking why the hell am i like this... why just cant be normal, and act normal... and be completely comfortable among them, and show them my true self.. the funny, confident, kind person i am... i know it becuase it happened a lot back in the past.. and i felt like shit all those times... blaming myself for these kind of stuff..

but now is deiferent... i know that it is not me... is this place... is some people who make me feel this way... im perfect the way i am... and i know im a truly righteous man... so i do not have to worry.. just realizing that there are some times were i will feel like this.. and for now, theres nothing i can do about that... except staying away from some people..

and yes.. knowng this, also has given me the understanding of my own actions.. and how this affect others...
knowing the place you are.. and knowing your true self.. will eventually led you to have more responsability in your hands..

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Mar 2017 10:43

:handgestures-thumbup: This second post sounds quite right, juu! :romance-kisscheek:

Yes, you are perfect as you are, but only because you are aware that this temporary "perfection" is the best possible for the time being.
We are perfect for the certain moment under the given circumstances. As soon as one parameter is changed, our perfection gets the message and tries to adjust to the new circumstances. It is an endless process that never ever stops. Once on the right path you can only move forwards. This is evolution :wink:

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 31 Mar 2017 11:35

Δύναμις wrote:Yes, you are perfect as you are, but only because you are aware that this temporary "perfection" is the best possible for the time being.

Exactly!
by no menas i consider myself perfect... but, for now, and given the circumstances as you said... i am..
we are constatly growing and evolving.. and each day that passes i consider myself more and more "awaken" and "wiser"... haha

I was so, so full of influeces i the past, that i do not considered myself that i was "me" back then... and i do not considered myself "me" right now.. at least not the full me... just a tiny part... i am still in the proccess of remembering myself...

:romance-heartsthree:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”