The justice, the state and the just man

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

The justice, the state and the just man

Unread postby juu » 08 Mar 2017 23:22

:greetings-waveyellow:

So.. i finally took the time to translate the text i published here a while a go.. ive been little busy... and even though is not a perfect translation.. i think is good enough to understand it..
For those who doesnt know anything about it.. it is a dialogue i had with an aunt i have... she is kindda lost in all the OIC crap and even belongs to a spiritual school called Rosacruces...

The conversation was via chat, and i never intended to be what it is now.. things just happened and i decided that this text can help many understanding things...

ps Im not sure if the file was uploaded correctly and can be read... so, if anything is wrong, just let me know..

:romance-heartsthree:

The Justice, the state and the justman
Δύναμις

Re: The justice, the state and the just man

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Mar 2017 23:44

Downloading worked perfectly! 27 pages?!?! That was a long discussion. I'll need a while to read it.

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-kisscheek:
juu

Unread postby juu » 09 Mar 2017 00:51

Δύναμις wrote:Downloading worked perfectly! 27 pages?!?! That was a long discussion. I'll need a while to read it.

haha yess.. well.. i would like to think of it as a small book.... i even printed copies and gave it to some friends... here is the front page

Attachments
WP_20170308_23_33_55_Pro.jpg
(1.44 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Xavier

Unread postby Xavier » 09 Mar 2017 03:49

Rosacruces

I did not download the conversation yet, but wanted to know if you meant the "Rosicrucian Order"? I am curious since I was personally invited to join this group more than 10 years ago.
juu

Unread postby juu » 09 Mar 2017 08:40

Xavier wrote:
Rosacruces

I did not download the conversation yet, but wanted to know if you meant the "Rosicrucian Order"? I am curious since I was personally invited to join this group more than 10 years ago.

:greetings-waveyellow:

Yes.. Is the same.. Aparently theres a group in my city.. Bit it is all around the world..
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 04 Feb 2018 20:27

Wow, that was a very interesting read! It gave me some ideas on how to start this sort of conversation with people close to me. It was also really fun to see Plato's ideas applied like that. It really pumped me up to do my reading for my Philosophy course. It takes a lot of effort for me to get into that state of mind, away from procrastination.
That aside, I noticed that the aunt really liked to say 'we deserve this' a lot. It's pretty sad to see someone under so much influence. I hope she will find her way out of it soon. :(
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 14 Sep 2018 09:04

juu wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:Downloading worked perfectly! 27 pages?!?! That was a long discussion. I'll need a while to read it.

haha yess.. well.. i would like to think of it as a small book.... i even printed copies and gave it to some friends... here is the front page

Hae Guys
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Can I please get a copy and how to translate in2 English

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
juu

Unread postby juu » 14 Sep 2018 20:01

Freedom Fiter wrote:
juu wrote:

Hae Guys

Can I please get a copy and how to translate in2 English

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Freedom Fiter

Hey freedom.. There is a link to download it in the first paragraph of this thread..

:)
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 15 Sep 2018 12:49

Hae juu

Success with the download :text-thankyoublue:

Quickly scanned it, then realised, i'd finished the 27pages. Justice vs injustice..see it all the time, the injustice, easier to spot.
An JUST person, can see/ sense an unjust person and vice versa. The JUST person is a threat, and they will try and alienate with the weapons they know how. Yeah! right!!!! :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol:
Right v wrong..As a JUST person and the members of Protoi Alliance, i'll leave you with this saying; I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree:

Great Post Juu :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost:

Freedom Fiter

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”