for all the metaphor lovers

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Drack

for all the metaphor lovers

Unread postby Drack » 08 Mar 2017 14:27

there are mostly some dark metaphors around telling you you can´t live without darkness, ying and yang BS and such..
all to let them keep having a purpose here is good for them and good to brainwash us..

i actually know a few argumenting with exactly those things why they follow dark paths.. well , let them do whatever they want .

nevertheless i´ve found a metaphor which destroy all those dark BS metaphors with the simpliest thing ever.

as simple as true.

light doesn´t need a shadow (dark) to exist. it has no need of it. why should you need some shadow? it would just darken the room you want to have brighter..
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: for all the metaphor lovers

Unread postby Frank » 08 Mar 2017 14:33

Nice :handgestures-thumbup:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Mar 2017 15:14

:text-goodpost: :text-+1:

True! Light doesn't need darkness to exist. But darkness can't exist without light and this is why they suck our energy.

When are you going to understand that, you stupid "love and light"-workers? Darks have cheated on your for many thousands of years and you sheep keep providing all they need so they can s.... you even more. How stupid can you get?!?!? What does it take to open your eyes and see what goes on? Do you want to be their puppet or prefer to be your own boss? Your decision! This is the first and only time/age/century that gives you the chance to awake and take responsibility for yourself. What are you waiting for? Do you need one more dark lie to "light up" your day? Some more fake promises? Some more "divine" advice the type if one slaps the right cheek, turn to him the other also? (Matth. 5.39)? Good luck, you sheep!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Mar 2017 15:26

Δύναμις wrote:When are you going to understand that, you stupid "love and light"-workers? Darks have cheated on your for many thousands of years and you sheep keep providing all they need so they can s.... you even more. How stupid can you get?!?!?

There are no limits... :laughing-rolling:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 08 Mar 2017 20:58

Drack wrote:there are mostly some dark metaphors around telling you you can´t live without darkness, ying and yang BS and such..
all to let them keep having a purpose here is good for them and good to brainwash us..

i actually know a few argumenting with exactly those things why they follow dark paths.. well , let them do whatever they want .

nevertheless i´ve found a metaphor which destroy all those dark BS metaphors with the simpliest thing ever.

as simple as true.

light doesn´t need a shadow (dark) to exist. it has no need of it. why should you need some shadow? it would just darken the room you want to have brighter..

Yeah, it always bothered me when people said that we need darkness because of "polarity" :roll:
Attachments
image.jpg
(30.99 KiB) Not downloaded yet
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 13 Apr 2017 21:23

No matter how dark it is, only a tiny flame can overcome it and push it away, but darkness can never push darkness away and shed some light in a dark place. If there is something that I could live without, then it's darkness.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”