Fighting dark programs

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

Fighting dark programs

Unread postby juu » 27 Feb 2017 17:27

:greetings-waveyellow:

Im constantly feeling really attacked.. or triggered for not being able to lets say.. be more agressive towards girls... agressive meaning in the sense of flirting and seducing... as i have said before, since a while now, i can move way too comfortable in this kind of exchange of energy or enviroment.. maybe too much... Ive learned I can be pretty good at this, and really enjoy it in the meantime... but.. as time passes and the cleanings do their work, im more and more uncomfortable with this...

All day im bombarded with programs of guilt and pressure, and this feeling of not being good enough... I realize now, that these are programs in me wich still cant let go, or wont go with cleanings yet... really strong ones...

what has helped me is recognizing that this is not really me... im not and dont want to be (even if the programs tell me the opposite) this alpha male wich uses power to seduce and influence.. and being this kinnda jerk in order to get attention and eventually with agressiveness get the girl... im not that guy, at least, not aymore... im kind.. im gentle, i mean, im powerful but... being powerful doesnt mean being strong or violent... it means being even softer, and tender towards others.. i understand this now.. the sad part, is that this world is made to be strong, it teach us to be violent and use our power i order to get what we want.. the just man or light being, will always be the "weak" one... and in seduction, they will always loose.. lights will never be uncomfortable in this enviroment with girls, and seducing.. because deep down they feel the dark energy in all of this... the power, the competition .. :scared-shocked: ..... and it is a dark invention... it is not a natural way of interaction... lights will always be seen as loosers and not as "strong dna material".

This is what i have struggle all of my life... just now im beginng to uderstand... im just a very sweet guy who doesnt want to get in this game of power.... but still programs inside me make me want to... and make me feel like shit if i dont... so, is like a loose - loose situation.. haha.... i just want to find someone who can truly understand me and finally i can drop this 3d mask wich i just can take it off completely now.. at least not yet..

:romance-grouphug:
Allison

Re: Fighting dark programs

Unread postby Allison » 27 Feb 2017 20:24

I'm sorry you've been attacked lately :/

I've also been attacked strongly for the past week or so. Bad emotions, strong feelings of inferiority and fear, and other negative things have been coming up. But I've also felt this dark energy sometimes, and I have only felt this when I've drank alcohol (which I very rarely do, especially after reading what others have said about it on this forum) or had way too much caffeine. It just makes me feel gross and hyper. Also, sometimes when I'm being attacked I don't feel emotions for a while. It feels like they're being blocked.

It's getting better, though, and I hope it's getting better for you too. If you ever want me to try to command something to my skib for you, don't be afraid to ask :) I'm not sure how much it could help but it's probably better than doing nothing.
juu

Unread postby juu » 28 Feb 2017 00:20

Allison wrote:I'm sorry you've been attacked lately :/

I've also been attacked strongly for the past week or so. Bad emotions, strong feelings of inferiority and fear, and other negative things have been coming up. But I've also felt this dark energy sometimes, and I have only felt this when I've drank alcohol (which I very rarely do, especially after reading what others have said about it on this forum) or had way too much caffeine. It just makes me feel gross and hyper. Also, sometimes when I'm being attacked I don't feel emotions for a while. It feels like they're being blocked.

It's getting better, though, and I hope it's getting better for you too. If you ever want me to try to command something to my skib for you, don't be afraid to ask :) I'm not sure how much it could help but it's probably better than doing nothing.

haha :romance-kisscheek:

Thank u for the offer... but its ok... we all are here fighting our own personal war... we are all full of programms still... even if we dont notice them... even with the final cleanings, and after war is over, we will still be fighting with these.. haha.. they are attached to our selfs in a way that we cant diferentiate wich is program and wich is us.. :(

ill be alright, this happens to be one of my stronger dark programms... but as i said.. i already can tell it is... so, thats huge step.. it can get hard sometimes... but hey.. we have been here fighting for thousands of years... i think we can take a bit more.. :wink:

Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 28 Feb 2017 03:41

I, too, am feeling way more crap than usual. Anxiety, fear, apprehension, extended headaches (unusual for me), pain in various places in my body. The physical pains may stay very strong for a day then move to another site in the body. Oh, and feeling completely wiped out mid day. Also breaking out with tiny red spots on my face and a stye on my eye. All these things are not common for me.

I have pulled away very strongly from all earlier "spiritual" practices and am being as careful as possible what I allow my mind to entertain. Nonetheless something is going on here. I set up my Skib commands this morning and just received my BAI today (thanks Frank) and have begun using that. Hoping this will lessen a bit soon.

Oh, I just realized I could listen to some of the music selections on here. I find those very soothing. :happy-sunshine:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 03 Mar 2017 06:43

juu wrote:
Allison wrote:I'm sorry you've been attacked lately :/

haha :romance-kisscheek:

Thank u for the offer... but its ok... we all are here fighting our own personal war... we are all full of programms still... even if we dont notice them... even with the final cleanings, and after war is over, we will still be fighting with these.. haha.. they are attached to our selfs in a way that we cant diferentiate wich is program and wich is us.. :(

ill be alright, this happens to be one of my stronger dark programms... but as i said.. i already can tell it is... so, thats huge step.. it can get hard sometimes... but hey.. we have been here fighting for thousands of years... i think we can take a bit more.. :wink:

No problem :) Yeah, it really bothers me that I can't always (well, usually can't) tell the difference between what's me and what's influence.
I'm glad you can tell what it is :) Yes, we can do it :-D

I hope it gets better for you soon!
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 03 Mar 2017 06:47

Shellers wrote:I, too, am feeling way more crap than usual. Anxiety, fear, apprehension, extended headaches (unusual for me), pain in various places in my body. The physical pains may stay very strong for a day then move to another site in the body. Oh, and feeling completely wiped out mid day. Also breaking out with tiny red spots on my face and a stye on my eye. All these things are not common for me.

I have pulled away very strongly from all earlier "spiritual" practices and am being as careful as possible what I allow my mind to entertain. Nonetheless something is going on here. I set up my Skib commands this morning and just received my BAI today (thanks Frank) and have begun using that. Hoping this will lessen a bit soon.

Oh, I just realized I could listen to some of the music selections on here. I find those very soothing. :happy-sunshine:

Aw, I'm sorry that you've been experiencing those things :romance-caress:
I'm really glad you pulled away from that. Now when I see some of the spiritual pages I used to follow I can feel a lot of darkness in it. I don't think I felt that before but I knew that something wasn't right with it.
I'm glad you've started using skib and the BAI :D I hope things get better for you soon :romance-smileyheart:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”