entities in 3d

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

entities in 3d

Unread postby juu » 07 Nov 2016 10:04

So, in 3d we have our energy supplyers. Wich are most of them, big private entities. Right now, this entities fight each other for more energy, more power .. more dominance of the world…. This entities can be walmart, shell, cocacola, macdonalds, the clothe you buy… also the internet company, the supermarket, etc…the ones you use everyday to survive and helping others survive wich you has in your duty—aka childern, or old ones..

This entities right now take all the energy for themselfs… and give Little to the ones who need them.. the indivduals.
In a normal scenario, or the future scenario.. each being belonging to that entity, will be light. Specially the bigger ones inside the entity (Rank?)… And each entity will be responsibly to take care, and supply with sufficient energy to the beings who belong and are smaller than them.

For example, a small business… If it still needs to sell to survive… ok, but make a priority the ones that work there. They are the ones who keep the entity alive. There will be no more owners, and in a teamwork, you can distribute the energy (Money) in a fair way so, that everybody can live a decent life. The bigger the entity the more responable for more people is.

It is super easy.. just the ones on top are the ones that have to be remove. If the entity in certain high position is light. Then, there would be no neccesity of gaining more and more energy.. you will truly apply the fairness in the system… it is just that right now, the thousands of beings on top of the 3d dark system are dark… and the rules are so well stablished in 3d, theres nothing individuals can do…. If you give a dark one, that much power and feeding over others.. they will not hesítate.. because they are ill, and will not understand and feel the neccesity of being fair. Being fractal light.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: entities in 3d

Unread postby Frank » 07 Nov 2016 13:32

They are not energy suppliers, they are energy suckers...

And it's not only the top. It's the whole structure...

Look my video "My notes June 23rd 2016" about this topic.
juu

Re: entities in 3d

Unread postby juu » 07 Nov 2016 20:05

yes, they are energy suckers.. i was just trying to describe how an entity should work in 3d..

:mrgreen:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”