Power

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

Power

Unread postby juu » 01 Nov 2016 12:46

You enter a party.. there are girls. You see someone you are attracted to... she looks at you.. She is with a guy... you look at them.. you continue looking at them, while dancing a little bit... The guy who is with her, notice she is looking at someone... She tries to look casual, but he already knows... he looks at you, he realizes you are not stranger to her.. and that she perceived you.. You keep looking at her.. you know he is looking at you, looking at her... but you continue, he tries to let you know he is with her... but you dont mind... she then sees how you are looking at her, dont minding he is looking at you.. she likes it... he suffers a bit.. he just foughtint a little fight.. but is loosing.. the girl likes this... as there was a power struggle between the two men.. she is not completely aware of it, but she is sttracted to power.. and now attracted to you..

You decide to continue the power struggle... slowly, you get closer to them... from time to time... you look at her... doesnt matter if hes looking at you.. he already lost... you get near her, and while dancing.. you gently touch her back, her body, with your own.. cassually... uncounssiously, she perceives the power energy.. councisouslly, she likes it...

You can go even deeper... I just cant go all the way... at least not now.. I know in other lifes I could.. but not now... what is to go all the way?, well... showing more power... getting close to them.. and begin talking to her... of course, many will just ignore you and continue dancing with the guy.. out of respect... but many also, will be intersetd.. they are curious, but they dont really know why... you can talk to him also.. to both of them... showing her you are comfortable handling this situation... you can talk to her ear.. and ask her why she is with him... he doesnt look good enough to her... you are now being an "alpha"... you can make comments about him, in front of him.. to show dominance, you can be very cruel in a very subtle way.. you can be sarcastic... you can be mean, but you will not show it completely.. she will be perceiving all this... but she will not realize it... but is all about power... and it can be very, very, very enjoyable...

:crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:
Wiesenprimel

Re: Power

Unread postby Wiesenprimel » 01 Nov 2016 13:13

Yes I suppose a lot of women would fall for this kind of "power" ....I mean there are books that describe precisely how to treat women to pick them up and if you have success you can call yourself "pick-up-artist"!! The worst is actually that it works... Wonder why that is. Maybe some AI that makes girls longing for a guy who can protect her..
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 01 Nov 2016 13:51

You can, you could ... start bothering when you will and would ...
But even then ... it can be "someting" ... but it can also be just nothing ...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 01 Nov 2016 14:00

and this is one of such topics i go :angry-fire:

but as i know you don´t mean any experience and surely not mean a situation you caused :angry-extinguishflame: :happy-smileyflower:

this is a great example on what is wrong here.. power .. all about power all the time. "the law of the strongest" and surely woman are attracted to that because they now, stronger means here more influence , more wealth , health..
security.

and while person A does that to attract person B he presses person C who might be weaker than him into a cube of emotions and maybe even energetical hurts him.. for what? for a bit fun.. person A and B are ok and they love it, person c
holds this shit inside himself for a long long time.. and because he doesn´t know where this comes from he will start judging himself, why is he so weak , so bad , so ugly , unwealthy or whatever.. it´s all his fault.. and soon after that he will
(when not strong enough) start going the same way as he saw from person A .. because it worked.

and here we go , dark shit spreading around.. such situations are just disgusting.. i´m not sure if woman are somtetimes just stupid in this case or it is like wiesenprimel said some influence on the outside, or the woman itself is just dark itself too and that´s why .

how you described that juu made me nearly sick.. i can really good fit into texts and create those scenarios in my mind and this was really ugly to see.. or rather even ugly to feel because you described it in a way the reader is the guy who does that.
knowing that this situation you described is happening like all the time around the world on another situations doesn´t makes this better at all.. but this will change hopefully.

:romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 01 Nov 2016 14:12

Last edited by LeeDee on 23 Aug 2017 12:23, edited 1 time in total.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 01 Nov 2016 15:23

Yes, in my opinion the simple view is she did him a favor - or she made mistake. Or maybe in some cases there could be valid reasons for thos - who knows. :confusion-questionmarks: When people act in this manner like that - suppose either they are often under programming, influence or similar. Or they simply have those priorities.

Either way, I guess you are right that it is still common and that this behavior works well for attracting people ('stupid' people.) Seems to me that many people are lost simply among many influences (drugs, external programming, AIs, energetic influences etc.) and don't know on how to behave.

Let's hope mistakes will lessen with cleaning. And only those whose priorities work like this remain in this category.
juu

Unread postby juu » 01 Nov 2016 16:03

Drack wrote:how you described that juu made me nearly sick.. i can really good fit into texts and create those scenarios in my mind and this was really ugly to see.. or rather even ugly to feel because you described it in a way the reader is the guy who does that.
knowing that this situation you described is happening like all the time around the world on another situations doesn´t makes this better at all.. but this will change hopefully.

I know dear Drack... and yes.. I describe it that way, because im describing what Im doing... what I do in this kindda situations... really glad it makes u sick.. as it should.. well.. in part... Im still in my own fight dealing with this kinnda situations... as I can truly enjoy them fully...

:romance-heartsthree:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Nov 2016 20:03

juu wrote:I know dear Drack... and yes.. I describe it that way, because im describing what Im doing... what I do in this kindda situations... really glad it makes u sick.. as it should.. well.. in part... Im still in my own fight dealing with this kinnda situations... as I can truly enjoy them fully...

You need a good butt-kicking juu! :happy-smileyflower:
I don't blame you for anything today (or rather these days) because I know how hard darks try to distract every single of us and put us back in our cages. No chance! It was not you that wrote that post in the first place. You consider it part of you, but it isn't. Look again and you'll recognize that it is not your own free will seeking for this kind of confirmation (power).

Use your brain, your sensible thinking and see the bad behind that apparently "every-day-power-demonstrating-action". Light power is silent, caring, warming, laying the world at your feet without hurting anyone else.
The kind of power you are talking about is sick. It is dark perception of power. The world is full of such examples. Even if you think you enjoy it, as soon as you have achieved your goal, you'll feel yourself emptier than before. next time you'll need to do even worse power games just to get some kick out of it.

Now be a good boy again and chase the bad thoughts and every kind of stupid power games.

:romance-grouphug:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 01 Nov 2016 21:01

Δύναμις wrote:Light power is silent, caring, warming, laying the world at your feet without hurting anyone else.

:text-+1:

Those words deserve to be engraved on the liberty bell! :angelic-sunshine:
Xavier

Unread postby Xavier » 01 Nov 2016 21:23

Interesting post, very interesting!!!!!!

Juu, I am not sure what you are saying here. You have a scenario, are you saying this is what you do? Are you wondering why? Yes we know this happens, but what are you asking here? Please explain because I am not I understand if you need something from this or was merely making a discussion on the forum.

Drack, I will speak to you privately about this, seems as though the topic hits you where it hurts.

As for Jonas and LeeDee, I agree with you all, after reading the post I also thought that the guy is better without such a girl for sure.

However, I have to give thought to another perspective here as well. That maybe the girl is the victim here? Two dark groups working to influence her to break her, making deals about her, to cause her pains. This scenario I have seen much more often than the others. This maybe about power, with one group wanting to have power over the girl or both girl and boy but not power in the sense of a 3D perspective, even though it may sometimes appear as such. I will leave it there for now, but each situation can be a unique one.

Just my 2 cents!!!

PS; Never mind Juu, Alex already beat me to it and went straight to the point :text-lol:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 01 Nov 2016 23:26

Juu i dont know either what exactly you are or where exactly you are in this story but if you are the "alpha" one i understand why you feel good but i hope you know the ending of this.The results are what matters.You dont want to dance to such an old and hurtful insulting song written by shitty darks.
juu

Unread postby juu » 02 Nov 2016 01:33

Thank u all... I feel better now.. and understand better also... needed to share it..

:romance-kisscheek: :romance-smileyheart:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”