Juu's personal fractal rules

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

Juu's personal fractal rules

Unread postby juu » 19 Oct 2016 09:21

:greetings-waveyellow:

We are familiar with the Protoi light rules. protoi light rules

But, this is Protoi perspective.. im trying to write fractal rules, wich us fractal have to follow, not focus on the war lets say, but daily life, and possibly when there is no war...
we should all add some and make this list grow...

LIGHT FRACTAL RULES

1. RESPONSABILITY
2. FAIRNESS
3. KINDNESS
4. INDIVIDUALISM
5. AWARENESS
LeeDee

Re: Light fractal rules

Unread postby LeeDee » 19 Oct 2016 09:47

I don't think the listed could be named as "rules". What you listed are mostyl modes of one's operation, one's conduct, one's way of living ... positive one of course, but not in a rule form. And not even that is mostly enough ... as ... what is kindness for example? Is this just the act, that can simply be kind? Or is it more to it? As for me act is just an act, but to be really kind one needs to express much more ... but ok, I'm pretty demanding myself, so :roll: ...
juu

Unread postby juu » 19 Oct 2016 09:53

For me kindness is really caring for others.. being kind, is being fair and treat others with respect and love.. and truly feeling it..
mmok.. maybe this is a natural way of living.. but not in this place..
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 19 Oct 2016 09:57

Why do we need different rules for fractal as compared to non-fractal? :happy-sunshine:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 19 Oct 2016 10:41

Deleted ... as I just realised I wrote sth. that is not really true.
Last edited by LeeDee on 19 Oct 2016 13:03, edited 1 time in total.
juu

Unread postby juu » 19 Oct 2016 10:46

jonas wrote:Why do we need different rules for fractal as compared to non-fractal? :happy-sunshine:

mmm well... when I say fractal rules.. i talk about this place we reside right now.. we are esperiencing fractality at its most.. and inside here, we can behave and act in a way, that outside or other places we can not..

I know this may seem like daily basis to us.. and our natural way of behaving each day in here.. but lets remmeber that it is also or mainly adress to people who dont understand or perceive fully as we can... meaning forum members, and fractal beings in general.. for example darks dont fully understan this.. or even OIC people.. because they have not go through fractal evolution as we have..

And yes.. maybe I should have titled this thread as my own personal light rules... or the way I act in daily basis..
Δύναμις

Re: Juu's personal fractal rules

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Oct 2016 11:24

I fixed your problems! Changed the title :happy-smileyflower:
juu

Re: Juu's personal fractal rules

Unread postby juu » 25 Oct 2016 10:41

Im will try to define or write a bit about this "rules" I follow in my daily life.. Maybe I will not be as clear as I want to be.. as im not feeling really sharp right now.. but who cares.. I want to share it anyway...

-------------RESPONSABILITY
-----------------------

We read very often in this fórum to take responability for yourself. But.. what does it really mean?..Well, actually, I really dont know for sure… but I will write what I think it means to me and how do I apply it.

Taking responability for yourself, means for me, being aware of your decisions in your daily life.. and how they affect yourself, and affect others. It sounds simple.. but it is not so much. Accepting you made a mistake is not easy.. the easy path will be not to.. and let others carry the weight of your mistake. And being aware of your responsability as a being.. you will not be able to belong corectly to the system.. because being inside the system.. menas hurting others

--------------FAIRNESS---------------------

If we can all agree with something.. is that his place is the opposite of being fair. The roots of this system are made not to be fair. That is why I decided not to belong to the system.. well… i cant completely not belong to the system.. it is imposible.. but not feeding it too much.. Jobs wich gives you power over the others… decisitions that affect a lot.. is too much responsability for me.. at least inside teh system..

I couldn fire someone because he or she made a bad decisition in the job that day.. because I can understand the hundred of factors that entered in that specific situation.. Maybe that person was under heavy attacks that day.. or maybe just too tired to work.. or the daughter or son was ill the day before.. or he or she is too much in debt.. so.. in this system, the right way to act, is not aceptable… and trying to be fair, will lead you to be fired, or not able to get a higher job in the ladder of whatever your field you are in..

Ok, maybe this is too general.. what I mean by fairness is simple.. just be fair to others.. but it is one of the most dificult things to do.. because we live in a place that lack abundance of everything… we have to beg to the system for energy.. so, not giving someone, something they need, is not bad, if you by giving it, are loosing something you need too.. haha.. opk,something like that.. Im feeling right now, not to bright in words.. im kindda tired..
Share something with someone, and feel ok, even if it means less for you.. is like sharing a burden… If someone is carrying a bag of 10 kg… you can share it .. and both be carrying 5 kg.. I take some of the burden.. but it takes less burden of the person.. haha.. ok, something like that..

--------------KINDNESS---------

Being kind is simply caring for others.. and in each situation or encounter, being respectful, and kind.. not acting by self egoism reasons.. but acting for the well being of others too.. understanding that each one of us is carrying heavy weights, aka programs, sufferings, dark shit, etc… so, we are all in a huge mess.. and because someone acted wrong in a situation, doesnt mean, he or she is like that… he/she just didnt understand that it was just a trigger…

--------INDIVIDUALISM----------

Being patience with others.. understand that we are all diferent and unique, and we all learn in diferent timings.. we dont have all the same skills, and judge someone for that.. is not being kind.. See everyone as unique being, with unique abilities, and just victims of the system.. (ok, ok.. maybe this dont apply for darks.. but lets all imagine that we are in a place where they are already gone)

Appreciate others as individuals.. and dont forcé them to follow paths they are just not comfortable with..
When the time comes.. and each one of us learn who er really are and who we where.. we will know wich are our strenghts and abilities.. and how can we apply them in creating a better place for everyone

-------------AWARENESS-----------

Being aware just means knowing where you really are. Inside a place where you are being forced to be.. and that this body, is justa n avatar wich carries our counciousness.. we are connected to this physical bodie.. but we are not in here..
Changing your perspective into fitting this… will help you grow.. and understand better.. understand that everything is a distraction for you, and a trap.. to keep you away from the truth… that you are being slowly mutiladed while you are thinking you are living your life.. haha, :roll:

:romance-heartsthree:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”