X-factor?

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
alc

Re: X-factor?

Unread postby alc » 17 Oct 2016 05:18

:greetings-waveyellow:
First picture first i noticed butterfly in the clouds... :happy-smileyflower: and shit hidden in blocks in grass and forrest around, on second pic bars are visible and shit from first pic are condensed in smaller spots but are still present clouds are not there because look's like illussion is dissapeared . I would say Pearlgonite made dissapear(still working-cleaning) illussion of this 3d .
I also had pressure in my head which lasted few minutes , little tingelling in my arms too.
My feeling is that Pearlgonites are doing their work perfectly and takeing us from false dark reality to real one, something like form false Gaya to real one.
Bars visible on second pic... i feel two different realities ... first is that bars present false reality - distance created for each person here in 3d (could be proof how worked some of 5 dark rules which are removed form spring time by Protoi and this is effect of shit not cleaned yet)
Second reality i feel is that this bars are shit transforming-cleaning by Pearlgonite ... actually sometimes i have this kind of vision in real life ... it happened to me several times ... once particulary i have a look on the valley under my house and get vision of many many bars like this in different distances.
But this two different feelings i feel about photos can be also one and the same observed form different floors where i am as an entity ... ??? this would be interesting to know where I am becaming aware of existance... :mrgreen:
Chromon's art i feel only stronger pressure in my head and last longer , so i would say he has power with his touch to reveal shit where is hidden or at least amplify the same. ...
:romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 17 Oct 2016 05:28

under the square in middle is me

I thought that was so but comments above nade me wonder... :-D Now that we know I don't how Alex got that non-black areas in the square when removing this area. But I guess this is effects from compressions.

Second picture looks a little like one of those iphone software generated 'filters' to make pictures look vintage or similar. Just one 'technical' explanation could be one of those activated on that picture for some reason.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 17 Oct 2016 05:29

I had a quick look at the photos, and feelings of eerieness aside, and mention of the unusual vertical lines aside, I noticed a few "minor things".
Perhaps it has no value, but here they are:

First image:
Along the top edge of the treeline, there are 2 bright "red" spots (shown in yellow squares). Perhaps that means nothing at all. There is very faintly visible redness along the top of the treeline, but those 2 spots are the brightest.

Second image:
Perhaps this one sounds sillier, but when I first looked at this negative image, I noticed some "weirdness" in the treeline. It looks like corruption of letters and symbols, like a form of encryption. I highlighted some "things" which I noticed, from left to right (in the yellow boxes):
1. the letter A
2. number 3
3. the letters "QFI" or "QEI" or something like that.
I don't know why, but roughly that area enclosed by the orange lines looks like jumbled-up letters to me. And maybe a bit more of the image, too. Could just be some weirdness with the conversion to a negative image.

And of course, in both images there is a lot of weirdness around the center, but I won't comment on that as I don't have the original.
Attachments
27145317pq_curves2.png
(1.71 MiB) Not downloaded yet
27145318gy_curves2.png
(1.66 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 17 Oct 2016 06:56

My first thoughts about the striped picture was that it looked like as Druid spell: Tranquility from World Of Warcraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDaZguMWSZ0
Anci
Signature: Ana

Unread postby Anci » 17 Oct 2016 07:43

I have noticed how the grass is down around the black rectangle and on the way to there...like many people had walk there and did something there. Arina said that is the place to hide...near childrens home...I don't want even to resume with that thought...
...but it gave me creeps...like I have felt that evil..had to dropbox...that helped
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 17 Oct 2016 09:12

Xavier wrote:
Like Xavier wrote ... pure evil.

Interesting, when I wrote that, I knew you would also sense that!!!!

And me knowing you'll make a comment (or at least minding that) ... so I hesistated a bit ... as you know, was it "me" or was it "you" or were we "both" ...
I always get cautious when it comes to "knowing it" as I get that a lot ... not with all people but with many (also forum members) is like I know just too much ...

The evil from the photo is something I came across few times, not "in person" (I'd probably die of horror as yes it causes horror within people), but through some scenes, photos, eyes of sb and one time few years ago when I was desperatelly trying to find out what is wrong with me/who and what is causing the shit and pain etc. ... I just wanted to see ... of course I couldn't as I don't really see anything, but I felt it, exact same evil ...
And it's the ground, it's culmulated there, not the trees and the sky ...
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 17 Oct 2016 09:33

And it's the ground, it's culmulated there, not the trees and the sky ...

I have/had also the same feeling - for me a tense feeling and focused on the ground / on top of the ground only. Whereas when switching focus towards sky the tension dissipate.

Last night it made me think of a dream I had a while ago where there was some dark fortress that was mostly underground. In the dream - when I walked upon the ground I could feel a mix of danger and suffering for inprisoned/tortured below... The content of the dream probably not associated with this - just mentioned it because this picture got me to relate to that dream. :wink:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 17 Oct 2016 09:35

LeeDee wrote:And it's the ground, it's culmulated there, not the trees and the sky ...
Thanks LeeDee, I may have missed the mark completely. Didn't have proper tools with me and perhaps not in the best state of mind. Craziness last few days. Anyway, I focused my search on the ground, yes it looks very foreboding.

Here are some "faces" that I spotted..

From left to right:

1. I can see two eyebrows, two eyes, a nose and a pointed moustache.. angry face staring to the left.
2. Looks like a scary "jack-o-lantern".
3. I'm not sure about this one, but it looks like a freaky face with two wide, crazy eyes, and a mouth curved upwards on the bottom.
Attachments
faces.png
(1.44 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 17 Oct 2016 10:01

when i saw negative first time, i thought i could read something like "pass" in gras area. i really dont know, why pics look like this and thought about too a lot yesterday. i sayed, for me, it was a place to hide. this was for over than 20 years. beside the place, there are two things. a children home, where i lived a time, and a sport-airport. when i was young, this airport was not in use (today it is and there are many people at this area, not specially there but in nearness) and it was a really lonesome place. a hollow between trees. i dont know how many people, today use this place for whatever, i only can tell what i did. when i was there in past (dont were there in over 20 years) i fled to this place, whenever bad things were happen. and i know, other kids from home, did this too. i played with wolfs and dragons in my fantasy XD....strangely enough, in my childhood it was a secure place for me. but only the center, where i am sitting on picture. i never let someone take photos of me, i dont like photos of me, but for a reason i dont know, i told my friend to make pictures, and she did. i sendet this one to alex, because it was strange, and she told me to ask, if someone have an idea, what this can be. thats all.
since i did, i have feelings about there are a lot of beeings, which are really angry about me, and its a little bit like someone is standing behind me with a knife -.-
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 17 Oct 2016 10:11

but only the center, where i am sitting on picture

Also felt to me very centered to the middle - on the 'flat grass'-area. But for me I assumed it was the black square that created this impression on me.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Oct 2016 10:18

@ jonas

I only used Ctrl + X to remove Arina from the middle. I would think I cut her out of the picture and not that I added black to it. The different colors within the black rectangle are not from me.

(Btw. just in case, it was not me that took the pictures. Arina lives over 350km away from us and we never met in person.)

alc wrote:... actually sometimes i have this kind of vision in real life ... it happened to me several times ...

:handgestures-thumbup: Me too. I saw such stripes about a year ago around our place. I have been waiting for someone else to come up with this before I post that I see them in real too now and then.

Pegazus wrote:My first thoughts about the striped picture was that it looked like as Druid spell: Tranquility from World Of Warcraft.

Well, considering in most tales the monsters are hidden inside earth it is not surprising that evil comes from the bottom. Myths are not just myths. There is always some truth in them, but very hard to find out.

@ Eagleseye (alias Grayfox)

We have seen some letters and runic symbols there too, but nothing that would make sense and by the amount of grass in the picture random letters/symbols are not a surprise. They are there, but there is no connection or anything behind that, just random.

Another thing that seems very important to me: All of you see/assume just negativity in there. Why is this?
Ok, Frank asking you to post what you see may have "programmed" you to look only for negative things. Try to stay neutral, just note and analyze. Don't get too involved in such things, because this is how you give them the chance to do harm to you.

I see a very cute puppy face with big eyes and two paws there as well.
Attachments
Puppy.jpg
(553.03 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Oct 2016 11:55

Info:

The pics themselves are clean.
What you feel and get is triggered shit. Triggered by watching the pics.

And the pics are "links" to the location. So you may also feel things at that location...
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 17 Oct 2016 12:02

Yes, the location itself. I was regarding to the location all the time.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Oct 2016 13:28

Ok, guys, now the trigger-subject is solved and at least partially cleared, rest of it will be removed soon too, let's go back to find an explanation for the stripes on the pic, because this is the most important fact. I literally mean FACT! This could be the first ever VISIBLE, 3d TANGIBLE proof that our SuP / Crystals not only exist but also work. I know that many of you feel the crystals and never doubted their existence, but there are many out there who prefer to believe OIC crap, follow nonsense-gurus instead, and call us insane idiots. :happy-smileyflower:

I challenge everyone to give me a sensible 3d explanation as for the how those stripes came up, using all your knowledge about filter, cameras and everything that could help prove that this pic is faked. Because this picture is 100% original.
If you can't prove that these stripes have been arranged by some kind of app, tool or whatsoever, then we have the proof we have been looking for for so long!

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:

PS.: Photo taken with Huawei mobile using google camera app (don't ask me what this is, no idea).
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 17 Oct 2016 17:24

Distortion on the photo could be caused by combination of software/hardware factors surrounding low light compensation (ISO, Shutter speed and Aperture).

So what I'm saying is that the phone's software may have miscalculated and over compensated leading to the anomaly.

Here's a link to understand technical terminology:
https://photographylife.com/iso-shutter ... -beginners
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Oct 2016 17:54

CaSpEr wrote:Distortion on the photo could be caused by combination of software/hardware factors surrounding low light compensation (ISO, Shutter speed and Aperture).

So what I'm saying is that the phone's software may have miscalculated and over compensated leading to the anomaly.

Ok, that sounds sensible to me although I didn't read the text because I know that I can't understand the technical language.
Let's assume that this is the case, how could you explain that the lines don't appear at almost equal distance left and right from the black rectangle (or Arina), neither above or beneath her. There are no stripes there. What do effects cause by combination of software/hardware factors surrounding low light compensation look like? Any examples?

:text-thankyoublue:
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 17 Oct 2016 20:57

Just to summarize;
    •There are 3 real things that control the amount of light: Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO.
    •Exposure compensation is a way to tell the camera to override the light meter reading (software in this case).
    •In certain shooting modes the exposure compensation changes the shutter speed, changes aperture, or any of the 3.
    •Higher ISO values can create noise, which is apparent in the second image? I don't know.

So my initial suggestion is that there was an overcompensation in the software leading to the image noise.
IMO the optical Image sensors on these devices aren't the best.
I'd have to know the Model Number of the device to research its capabilities, so this could be one factor leading to this anomaly.
Let's put it this way, some phones cannot capture images as good as others because of the image sensor's capability.

Δύναμις wrote:how could you explain that the lines don't appear at almost equal distance left and right from the black rectangle (or Arina), neither above or beneath her. There are no stripes there.

The software has to analyze the data sent to it via the sensor to determine the adjustments to use, this is a simple algorithm which failed in this case, leading to image distortion.
Maybe interpolation/compensation method used in software's algorithm, which can be Nearest Neighbor etc.
Maybe she touched the lens and smudged it before taking the second picture? :-D

Δύναμις wrote:What do effects cause by combination of software/hardware factors surrounding low light compensation look like? Any examples?

Center Image is properly exposed, left most image is under exposed, right most image is over exposed.
Second image initially posted by Arina, compared to the first, shows over exposure which leads the theory of a software related issue/failure.

I have not been able to find any image with similar noise effects due to overcompensation or over exposure after an hour or so of searching, and I'm out of time.
Hope this helps,
CaSpEr
Attachments
lighting.jpg
(68.94 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Oct 2016 21:58

:text-thankyoublue: very much CaSpEr for the great explanation! :romance-kisscheek:
I definitely understand a bit more about it now!

Fortunately it doesn't explain what happened in the second picture, so we can keep searching. I consider this good news for now :happy-smileyflower:

Chromon

Unread postby Chromon » 20 Oct 2016 23:39

I just got the model number of the smartphone from Arina's friend. So, it's time to draw a final conclusion.
The phone is a Huawei P9, which has quite a unique camera. It uses dual cameras from Leica whit the second camera having only a pure black and white chip. Both cameras are taking their picture and are then combined via software. This shall lead to better overall image quality, especially under low light conditions. The phone even saves its images in RAW format.

This makes it even more unfortunate that the original files are gone/deleted and with them their EXIF information, so there is no chance to see if the ISO, aperture or exposure time of the second photo with the light streaks was altered by whatever reason.
I got the files with Arina in the picture, but they are of the same low resolution and quite heavely compressed, which makes it difficult to gain further information. By the way, the strange pixels in the black rectangle are JPG compression artifacts. I didn't realized it in the first place cause I initially thought the black rectangles were also part of the "effect" and captured with the photos :roll: , so I wanted to see if there is additional information hiding in these. :text-blondmoment:
The red spots mentioned by Greyfox were introduced by me by using the curves tool to get to see these hidden information in the black rectangles.

But anyway, let's see now what could have caused these strange light streaks. There are only 3 natural reasons which could produce such an effect. The first one is called blooming. From Wikipedia:
In digital photography, blooming refers to the formation of a bright spot around a local overexposure. This effect occurs mainly with older CCD cameras, if they do not have an anti-blooming circuit. However, it can also occur with digital cameras with CMOS sensors.

These blooming effects are always caused by overbright image areas, which must be visible in the picture. Plus, the blooming effect itself originates from the center of the overbright area and then decreases over distance. Even though we have an overbright sky, I doubt that the sky itself could have caused this because all together it looks like the streaks intensity decreases towards the sky and not towards the ground. The decline is also more rapid and doesn't strech over the full image as in Arinas pic... Furthermore the blooming effect should also be visible a the tree border where the trees touch the sky - this is not the case.

The second natural reason is called smear-effect, which apparently looks pretty much the same but has a different technical reason (and it doesn't decrease with distance). Since it can occur with CCD sensors only it can't be the reason in our case because the Huawei P9 has CMOS sensors.

That leaves us with software color filter effects which many of the smartphone manufactures offer as a gimmik. I don't know which ones the P9 offers, but the ones I have in my Huawei arent't able to produce such effects. It's important to note that these filters can also only take existing pixel information and alter these (like in Photoshop but in realtime). That means a digital light streak filter would also rely on bright image areas to smear them and overlay them on top of the original. The only possibility left is a filter with predefined vertical light streaks which then get overlayed, similar like the old foto filters which some phones offer and which overlay dust and scratches over the image. But I doubt that the P9 has such a filter and that Arina's friend accidentally pressed it (it needs at least two/three clicks to change mode).

Attachments
Blooming_ccd.jpg
(104.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Oct 2016 11:07

:text-thankyoublue: so very much for the work you did on that and the great explanation Chromon! :romance-kisscheek:

Summing up we can say with 97% certainty that there is no 3d reason such as camera or software issue for the blooming/the stripes in Arina's picture.
Disclaimer: 97% is my own perception of the probability!

Therefore, every skeptical person out there reading this will have to at least take into consideration our explanation:
The lines show active dark energetic manipulation.
The source creating those is (rather was) in the ground, belongs to Taurus group and was an OIC portal. In this case the lines indicated/or were side effects of the portal activity.
Our Super Pearlgonit built a protecting shield around Arina, that's why there are no lines around her. The SuP is able to recognize and neutralize dark manipulations either you sense it or not.

This is the very first picture of this kind and an excellent proof not only for the job our crystals do but also for our "mental sanity". :happy-smileyflower: We are not the insane ones, like some people out there like to believe. It is obvious thought that they blame us to be insane, because otherwise they'll have to accept that they have been scammed all their life long by priests, gurus, "gods" and "masters". Maybe some of the sheep can finally open their eyes and see the scammers for what they really are: dark bastards!

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”