X-factor?

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Nούφαρο

Re: X-factor?

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 25 Oct 2016 18:44

My friend sensed that there is something different there, and told me that she saw something the moment she took that specific picture. I didn't react to what she said, because for me strange things are normal...but never saw something on a picture...for me personally...I don't need any proofs....I get every day endless proofs, but to see something energetic on a picture is another point...but if I think about..I am not wondering that there was such a portal there. In the children's home besides this place...they put children in that are "different" (=have certain skills)...3 of them, I met there when I was living there, are working with me on energetic level now. I hope you blew the portal away....

:romance-adore:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 18 Feb 2017 06:21

Hi guys, I was looking at these pics back in November when I joined but I wasn't able to say anything in the thread because of the having to wait to post outside of the private area for a while.

Anyway back then I got a lot of pressure & buzzing in my head & even some popping sounds in my head when I looked at it a while. (Pressure & Buzzing are more of a feeling but Popping is a feeling & a sound) I got a whole lot from the pic with lines but did get a little from the other pic too, if I remember correctly. Now I'm still getting buzzing when I looked at the pictures for 6 to 10 seconds now before typing this. I looked at them a lot the 1st time, this time not much at all, yet. I think I'll look at them again after typing this. I have not read the whole thread through as I did the 1st time back in November but I feel like I remember Alex or someone saying these pics or the place has been cleaned so it seems odd I'd get such a reaction from looking at them. I would consider that maybe it's my imagination ot me being a dork but the effects from looking at the pics hit me quite hard and noticeably. It's like walking out your front door & being hit in the face with a giant raindrop & then trying to tell yourself it was your imagination.

------

Ok, I just looked at the pics again for a bit & I'm getting a little pressure & buzzing but like 30% of what I got last November atm. I don't know if it's me or the pics or them being fixed or more fixed or just the time difference from November to February or that I didn't look as long.

I thought I'd mention this since I did want to back when I 1st saw then & it's still giving me pressure & a little buzzing still

[edit] I got rid of the feelings part, I think it's way too distracting and colorful & gives people the wrong idea. lol
Last edited by Finn on 18 Feb 2017 11:55, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Feb 2017 11:21

Your conclusion is wrong.

You don't get anything from or through the pictures.
The pictures triggers shit in you to get active.
So if you get 30% only, this may mean, that the other 70% have been cleaned out since then.
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 18 Feb 2017 13:57

When I originally looked at the pic I think it was before it was cleaned up. I shouldn't have said November because that wasn't when I 1st looked at the picture, it was later after I had applied to join the forums & then tried to make my 1st attempt at replying to it. Sorry about that miscommunication & giving a wrong date. It totally messed up half of what I was trying to say making the right sense. I should try not to let 3 months go by between when I 1st try to make a post & then actually make it lol. Hard to remember all the details

That being said, yeah since the picture is now benign then anything I'm getting now would be dark crap or if a benign pic shouldn't do that maybe I'm forcing myself to think back and recreate what happened before & I'm causing a rereaction of sorts or both maybe lol

Also I didn't have a conclusion, not sure what you mean by that. It seems slightly confusing but if I disregard the 1st sentence everything else makes sense so it's probably unimportant.

Also I think when I listed the feelings stuff it just convoluted everything. I thought I remembered one of you saying you wanted feedback on what the pic did to us &
how it made us feel. I nitpicked through every feeling I could think of/remember but I think it just mucked everything up. I also used too flowery words that i think gave the wrong idea there too. Things/feelings sounded more extreme then they are. Over flowery words is something I just do sometimes without meaning to. So I deleted that, seems like a waste of time/maybe confusing for others.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”