X-factor?

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Nούφαρο

X-factor?

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 16 Oct 2016 19:18

ok, today was a little bit emotional....i was outside with friends, on a place from my childhood and my friend was making pictures of me, sitting in the gras. ok, normally i am not so dark :text-lol:

first pictures she made are normal...in one moment, i felt my pearlgonit in bag was doing something, and i had feeling, that i get energy...

at home we looked at pictures and i was a little bit irritated, because of photo of that moment...maybe someone have an idea how this could arise

pictures are originally like taken
Drack

Re: X-factor?

Unread postby Drack » 16 Oct 2016 19:31

:greetings-waveyellow: ,

for me the first one looks a bit strange.. feels like "crackling"..

maybe pearlgonite got some shit up and removed it and you luckily managed it to capture that removing with an picture?
the second pic doens´t feel strange at all so it might be possible..
still not an expert in this cases :text-lol: just given my opinion on that :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Oct 2016 19:54

Drack wrote:for me the first one looks a bit strange.. feels like "crackling"..

the second pic doens´t feel strange at all so it might be possible..

:text-lol: Either I don't understand why you call the 1st pic strange, since the moment of activity of the SuP she had with her is pictured in the 2nd pic., or you don't consider stripes on a pic as unusual.

Strange enough that you say "it feels like", which makes me think that you really feel a difference between the 2 pics but don't see the obvious. :lol:

It is about the stripes on the pic. The camera used has no defects. The pics have been taken within a few minutes. I don't know which pic has been taken first and which second. Stripes of this kind are definitely strange and since there was no photoshop or similar there must be another explanation for their appearing. Any ideas?
Chromon

Unread postby Chromon » 16 Oct 2016 19:57

Hi Arina,

can you send me the original pitures through WeTransfer or similar service? (I would send you a PM with my e-mail adress if you are willing to send them to me)
When uploading here the photos get automatically resized if too big, so the images you've uploaded only have a res of 800x864 pixels..., which is quite small for further tests.
I played a bit with the curves and shadows/highlights - this is what I got:
Interesting pattern inside the black area
Halo around black area and vertical "light" bars better visible:

Really interesting :think:
Attachments
27145318gy_curves.jpg
(321.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
27145317pq_halo.jpg
(208.55 KiB) Not downloaded yet
27145317pq_curves.jpg
(322.45 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Oct 2016 20:11

@ Chromon

pics sent, check skype please :happy-sunshine:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 16 Oct 2016 20:19

Δύναμις wrote:
:text-lol: Either I don't understand why you call the 1st pic strange, since the moment of activity of the SuP she had with her is pictured in the 2nd pic., or you don't consider stripes on a pic as unusual.

Strange enough that you say "it feels like", which makes me think that you really feel a difference between the 2 pics but don't see the obvious. :lol:

It is about the stripes on the pic. The camera used has no defects. The pics have been taken within a few minutes. I don't know which pic has been taken first and which second. Stripes of this kind are definitely strange and since there was no photoshop or similar there must be another explanation for their appearing. Any ideas?

maybe a bad interpretation of mine :text-lol:

sure these stripes are strange but the overall picture seems more "normal" than the first one..
the first picture looks like painted for me.. way darker in brightness and looks a bit like a super detailed painting from bob ross :laughing-rolling:

the second one "feels" not that like i called it before "crackling" anymore and as arina mentioned the pearlgonite started working and the bright stripes are flowing through the picture i came to the conclusion i wrote down :text-lol:

and i even would go out of the window so far that i would say the first picture is under some reality altering stuff.. because of this painting-look and this low brightnesss at all.. just looks surreal for me.

and some realistic things explanations on that might be that the focus of the camera got up an sunray in the second of making the picture.
sometimes it happens that when you start the camera it´s overly bright and adjusting back to normal and this can happen when sunrays hit the lens too.

i´m interested in what it really is :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Oct 2016 20:23

The two negative pics of Chromon triggered attacks.
This means, there is something in these 2 negative pictures, what darks don't want us to see.

This seems important, pls all people check, and write ideas, if you "see" something!
Xavier

Unread postby Xavier » 16 Oct 2016 20:26

Arina's first pic, is very dark and gloomy. It gives off a very weird sensation that I feel when I sense something that is undesirable, in common everyday terms like "evil". Her second picture is different because of the stripes, the stripes are all around the black rectangle. Notice how the stripes are not seen above or below the rectangle (looking at the picture from a 2D perspective) but rather the stripes are seen only on the sides of the black rectangle. Now I am not an expert in photography but I am not too sure how those stripes could be there in such a manner.
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 16 Oct 2016 20:41

I'm getting a very very bad vibe about the negatives and already have been feeling effects, immediately when I saw the negatives, I felt to cry and felt really scared. Inside my entire body felt like a huge electrical field and now I have weird sensations in my head.

My thoughts when I saw the first two pictures was this was some sort of portal that was maybe captured by the photographer which could be directly linked to the IR. I'm not sure but I do think this has nasty side effects, please consider removing these pictures after this is sorted out.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Oct 2016 20:50

CaSpEr wrote: I'm not sure but I do think this has nasty side effects, please consider removing these pictures after this is sorted out.

No worries, everything scheduled and will be removed in the next hours. After that the pics shouldn't have any nasty effects anymore.
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 16 Oct 2016 20:50

the place where pictures were taken is lying next to a childrens home. i often was there in my childhood. for me it was a place where i could hide and nobody found me ever there....
Wiesenprimel

Unread postby Wiesenprimel » 16 Oct 2016 21:28

Reminds me of that series "outlander" where a women can make time travels through a stone circle. Those lines do a bit look like that. Does the second pic has a filter in it because it's so dull compared to the first one..
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 16 Oct 2016 21:33

no, she made all pics in series, only this one looked this way. wondered if it was maybe the sun, but thought better ask
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 16 Oct 2016 21:39

Not just "negativity", much more than that. Like Xavier wrote ... pure evil.
I lost all power in my arms, massive preassure in my head ...I feel anxiety and huge fear, many fear, mortal fear.
Xavier

Unread postby Xavier » 16 Oct 2016 21:52

Like Xavier wrote ... pure evil.

Interesting, when I wrote that, I knew you would also sense that!!!!
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 17 Oct 2016 00:41

Also feel uneasy when looking closely at the first picture - rather than the second. Feel uneasy, shivers, pressure and almost headache etc. when staring at it. State in picture feels to me gloomy and calm in an unnatural manner. Thoughts that there is something in the picture that cannot be seen - camouflaged/hidden.

Second picture (with stripes) feel lighter to me - as if what cause the pressure in previous picture is no longer there.

Strange that of these two pictures the one without stripes would feel as the more strange/suspicious to me.

I don't know if the black rectangle is black or just really dark. Also, don't understand the colors within the square in negative pictures - maybe this is just how it becomes when doing these types of 'negatives'?

Well, just my thoughts about it. :happy-sunshine:
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 17 Oct 2016 00:53

uhm...under the square in middle is me, sitting in gras...i am sorry, but i dont like it, if everybody see me, thats why alex "hide" me :happy-smileyflower:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 17 Oct 2016 01:12

Awww too bad im at work and also just with phone.....would like to analyze it.
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 17 Oct 2016 02:27

These two pics are like find the differences...no clouds in the 2nd one.

While having a look I felt a sudden weakness within my body.
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 17 Oct 2016 02:56

dont looked in sky every second, but the pictures were taken in think about...30 seconds. normaly there must be same clouds in second picture like in the first. never seen clouds that were completly blown away in this time. really dont know, but we had clouds all time there

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”