Offer: Individual fractal

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Drack

Offer: Individual fractal

Unread postby Drack » 10 Oct 2016 22:18

Heyhey :greetings-wavingyellow: ,

as many of you might already know I recently found a new hobby which combines something really useful with a special kind of art.

I create fractals. They are great to look at from the artistic point of view, but they can also do much more than just looking nice.
It began with creating some fractal images just for fun. I tried that just because I love the fractal concept and the possibilities behind it.
After a while I´ve posted them in this forum and got very positive feedback and I was also asked to make some for members.
Firstly I made some with customisation in it, means members could choose colour and shape. A few pictures later I got a really special order:
to make an fractal from a protoi on how I perceive him.

Surely I accepted and tried my best and created some really nice looking fractals.
But there was more to them than just looking nice. They create connection and provide the recipient with healing especially designed for them.

Protoi found out that I have the ability to transfer the information given to me from the non-earthy-parts of the recipient into my fractals. This way my fractals not only provide individual healing but also represent the real personality of the recipient.
It´s as if I would draw a picture of someone. Each individual fractal is like a potrait of the person.

So I´ve decided to offer everyone who wants an individual fractal.
I really like doing them and I don´t mind to give them out for free, because they really can help in some way. However donations are highly appreciate, if you like my work and would love to support me!

Donate-Button

here are some first impression on how your individual fractal could look like :happy-smileyflower:

Image Image

so if you want a fractal, feel free to contact me: Drackx (at) web.de!

greetings,

Drack :romance-grouphug:
Attachments
A_HD2.7.jpg
(621.3 KiB) Not downloaded yet
anna~.png
(707.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Casper_final.jpg
(1.05 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Lor

Re: Offer: Individual fractal

Unread postby Lor » 11 Oct 2016 02:41

Hey Drack,

I would love to see my fractal as well when you have a chance! I really like what you are doing here! And I hope that this helps heal a lot of people! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

:romance-heartbeating: :happy-sunny:
Lorna
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 11 Oct 2016 13:10

Lor wrote:Hey Drack,

I would love to see my fractal as well when you have a chance! I really like what you are doing here! And I hope that this helps heal a lot of people! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

:romance-heartbeating: :happy-sunny:
Lorna

yeah i hope that too :happy-smileyflower:

and sure you´ll get yours as soon as you´re in the turn. the list is pretty full right now :text-lol:

:romance-grouphug:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 13 Apr 2017 07:03

Is it just my weird eyes or does the top part of Alex's fractal keep changing to a dark blue color? :shock:
I thought the entire fractal picture was purple the last time I saw it
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Apr 2017 19:15

Allison wrote:Is it just my weird eyes or does the top part of Alex's fractal keep changing to a dark blue color? :shock:
I thought the entire fractal picture was purple the last time I saw it

I see color changing on my screen too when I am scrolling up or down.
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 23 Jun 2019 00:44

Hello Drack,

I came across this thread recently then annoyingly I couldn't find it again. The fractals you make are beautiful and I like that you design them specifically for the person. After writing you a birthday message I thought I must find that link! I would like you to make one for me, if they are still on offer. Let me know and I'll send a donation.

Best wishes for your birthday again!! :occasion-partyblower:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 23 Jun 2019 08:22

[quote="Drack"]Heyhey :greetings-wavingyellow: ,

as many of you might already know I recently found a new hobby which combines something really useful with a special kind of art.

I create fractals.

Hae Drack
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Do you still create fractals. Where's the donate button. Sweet if you does.

Peace & Fun to you & yours

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 23 Jun 2019 21:22

Freedom Fiter wrote:Hae Drack
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Do you still create fractals. Where's the donate button. Sweet if you does.

Peace & Fun to you & yours

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

hey freedom Fiter :greetings-waveyellow: ,

sadly i wasn´t able to do any fractals for a long while, even though i would love to.
so i could put you on a list and make you an fractal, once i´m able to do those again :happy-smileyflower:
the donation button actually is the glowing green one , saying "donate-button" . if you click on that you will be forwarded to the right pages.

greetings,
Drack :romance-grouphug:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 23 Jun 2019 22:20

@Drack

I just use this thread to say happy birthday :greetings-waveyellow: :romance-grouphug:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 24 Jun 2019 03:15

flow wrote:@Drack

I just use this thread to say happy birthday :greetings-waveyellow: :romance-grouphug:

thank you :happy-smileyflower: :romance-grouphug:
Evo

Unread postby Evo » 10 Jul 2019 10:34

:text-+1:
I wouldn't mind an ava for the other forum if and when you are able plz and :text-thankyouyellow:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”