thoughts

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

thoughts

Unread postby juu » 09 Oct 2016 05:11

Fuckkk... just wrpte like for 15 min.. like 17 paragraphs... and because it took so much.. i had to logged in again, and everything erase.... fuck fuck fuck... I know some fucking meffers had to do with it.. ive been longer without needing to log in again :angry-cussingblack:

:crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:
I just was sharing some thoughts, on how i feel right now.... and im so angry because everything erase... :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: ... and i know that feeling this way, darks won that little battle.. but i dont care... fuck fuck

I feel super attack right now... im at work.. and some "tech" problemas arise... never seen them... of course... just making my life little dificult right now :angry-cussingblack:

I was just saying how much i hate these place... how my boss doesnt care about the people who works in here.. how he can fire someone, and dont mind... never realizing that there are so many factors...
Just was saying, that if you are in charge of some place, if you have people "beneath" you, you have to help them... it is your responability to do it.. becvause you have more energy at your power, and you can used to help people... not making richer the owners... who in reality doesnt need that extra money.. they already have it!!

but the employes... who really need them... the cleaning ladies had some meeting with him (wich he kept posponing until he could not do it anymopre) they were not happy with they work.. because it is so hard for them... and the money so little.. (i honeslty dont know how they manage to survive.. i make more or less the same.. i make little more because i do a lot of night shifts... but, it is always so little for me.. they are real heores in here)

so, they wanted that they hire an extra cleaning lady... and I think it is fair.... so, what happened.... he tells them, it is impossible right now.. for 2 reasons,,, 1. because the current ones, been so long, and he trustrthem.. and how nothing gets lost in rooms.. so, finding another one, who can be trusted is hard.. (mmmm... maybe maybe)... and 2. because the hotel is not doing so good right now.. and it is loosing money.... ppfff... :angry-cussingblack: .. i dont buy it... ok ok.. maybe it is true.. and im jumping to conclusions... but i have a little idea how much money this place makes.. and it isnot little... but off course... this place has owners.. and i think my boss.. has even a little share in the pie... so, i think what really happened, is that he persuades them, by telling them this... he lies.. but he doesnt caree.... because hes darkk... and he really dont understand caring for others "beneath" you...

Ok... but, this is not even the subject... the subject is that i hate this world.. i hate the rules it follow,, i hate to see the pain and suffering in every person working here... and the little energy left they have... they give it to "god" :angry-cussingblack:
i hate seeing so much pain everywhere... i know everybody is suffering in this world... and i know fdor a fact that 1rst world countries the prison is more complex.. and people are most distracted in everyday life, with dark rituals, as wedding, birthdays, christmass, hollidays, etc... but, there you dont see the veryday struggle i witness in countries like mine.. wow... people have it hard in here... they daily work is twice as hard... really physical... and everything is really expensive... clothe, food.. is not like that in othjer countries... in here, we earn little, but things are really expensive.. there is not logic :angry-cussingblack:

now the phone, is dead... haha.. im under tech attakcs. but who cares... fuck them... let them come at me.. i can take it.. but what about others? :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:

anyway... my other writing was better.. haha, the one that was erased.. :( .. but anyhow.. just wanted to share some thoughts ,, as im in no good mood today
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: thoughts

Unread postby Frank » 09 Oct 2016 10:45

:romance-grouphug:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 09 Oct 2016 11:50

oh juu :romance-grouphug: :romance-caress:

i can really understand your thoughts about that. i guess nearly everyone here goes through this more or less.. but what should i say? better nothing i know. but i´m not good at "writing nothing" :text-lol:
but i´ll just write the most written but most true sentence which courages me to see over this shit : "not for long.".
it might be weeks, months maybe years, but they go down. they will break down and go to prison, every single one. the system will collaps and after a troublesome time this whole place will change to a great place without this shit around and with helping hands everythere to solve every so hard problem what might come up.

but until this point is reached they really hate us. like really really. if you would cut on a paper then they would have the chance to kill you with that they would do it. they want you to get depressive and discouraged and they wanna hold you in their loops and traps all the time no matter how and how matter how bad you will feel by that. they will destroy everything you will build up and will get shit between you and other persons you might like to isolate you.

but who cares? as we now how this will end this whole plays they play now is just desperated try to hold control. i´m pretty sure they know it as much as we know what this end for the bad for them. but they can´t accept that. they claim on their madness and won´t stop doing their shit until their "last breath".

even when you get down to the ground , when your house burns down and your friends leave you all over the next, always remember that this is one of their last desperated tries to hold control on here.

for me this is one of the factors that holds me on line. the knowledge that this shit happening right now will end sooner or later and they can´t do really much more. i don´t wanna say life in the future but rather never forget how it will end for them :happy-smileyflower:
it´s like this "haha, do what you want in the end you won´t get out very well anyways" feeling.. maybe it´s just my thing and others can´t really relate :happy-smileyflower:

hope this helps you a bit getting calm on this situation. it´s shit yeah.. but not for long :happy-smileyflower:

jonas

Unread postby jonas » 09 Oct 2016 12:13

Hi juu, also have these days when frustrations sort of overflow. And also 'can't wait for changes' but will have to wait anyway. :crying-yellow: :-D

So, nothing useful from me except agreeing that those days are difficult. I guess it boils down to changes are coming but sometimes it is an arduous wait. Some days more than other. :happy-sunshine:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”