Protoi friends site in facebook

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Nούφαρο

Protoi friends site in facebook

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 13 Sep 2016 22:58

there is a new site in facebook. It is a cooperation site, starts a few days ago and we try to share important informations too.

Something will be in german, but we try also to work in english as good as we can.

If you have Facebook, visit the page ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/Protoi-Friends ... 436842628/

:romance-adore:
Δύναμις

Re: Protoi friends site in facebook

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Oct 2016 15:06

Feel free to share the Protoi friends site and its contents!
Remember it is hard work behind what you see and your help (member or not) is highly appreciated!

Huge :text-thankyoublue: to the ones that share and like our posts on fb! :romance-kisscheek: :romance-heartsthree:
Attachments
14581332_617786878424554_7108046778419001773_n.jpg
(218.34 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Oct 2016 23:36

:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue:

Pls like the page and share some of the pictures or texts.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 09 Oct 2016 07:32

Months ago Facebook without explanation banned my original account and left me with my secret account John J Rambo with a Rambo Picture....My original account had my First name and Pegazus as second name and i had pictures of myself and hundreds of friends...To them im Rambo :confusion-questionmarks: :confusion-questionmarks: :confusion-shrug: :confusion-shrug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Oct 2016 08:27

Pegazus wrote:Months ago Facebook without explanation banned my original account and left me with my secret account John J Rambo with a Rambo Picture....My original account had my First name and Pegazus as second name and i had pictures of myself and hundreds of friends...To them im Rambo :confusion-questionmarks: :confusion-questionmarks: :confusion-shrug: :confusion-shrug:

Why don't you change Rambo to something more sensible then and start using it again?
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 09 Oct 2016 17:10

Δύναμις wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Months ago Facebook without explanation banned my original account and left me with my secret account John J Rambo with a Rambo Picture....My original account had my First name and Pegazus as second name and i had pictures of myself and hundreds of friends...To them im Rambo :confusion-questionmarks: :confusion-questionmarks: :confusion-shrug: :confusion-shrug:

Why don't you change Rambo to something more sensible then and start using it again?

Thought about it,but there are many conversations lost now and re-adding/requesting all those people is just too much work.

And why Facebook banned me?Probably i have commented or liked something that i will do again in the future...so they would ban again?I cant see the reason...

Retrieving my account someday sounds better to me.At least until i find out what made FB to kick me.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”