Eyesight/dioptry

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
spellthief

Eyesight/dioptry

Unread postby spellthief » 29 Aug 2016 08:23

Fellow glasses-wearers, is there anything to improve dioptry naturally? Some healing program, maybe from super pearlgonite?

I started wearing glasses about 10 years ago, and I never really liked them. Since that moment I could see and feel the change of perception of me in others. Guess now when I'm older it doesn't matter as much, but in the past I was always labeled nerd, smartguy or whatever no-glasses people think about us... Now that I think of it, it might have shaped me/ego to who I am now... There was even time when I started wearing lenses just to remove these superstitions and honestly I felt much better when I knew I wasn't going to appear as some kind of geek to the people I met for the first time.

I'd like to do a laser surgery, but it's about 3000 €, new glasses 200 minimum... any good betting/lotto tips? :laughing-rolling:
Drack

Re: Eyesight/dioptry

Unread postby Drack » 29 Aug 2016 12:15

i heard carrots should help :roll: :text-lol:

i wanted to ask the same question a few months ago but sorted it as "not that important" out. good that you did :text-lol:

i don´t think that dioptry is energetical caused because the dioptry is a 3D thing from the eyes-shape(?) and similar .
still hope there might be something to do. i don´t care that much if i wear glasses or not but all the time the cleaning of the glasses and so on :sleeping-yellow: besides they´re really expensive

edit : http://www.protoi-healing.org/index.php ... sturbances i found this. there might be a chance :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 29 Aug 2016 12:56

spellthief wrote:Fellow glasses-wearers, is there anything to improve dioptry naturally? Some healing program, maybe from super pearlgonite?

I started wearing glasses about 10 years ago, and I never really liked them. Since that moment I could see and feel the change of perception of me in others. Guess now when I'm older it doesn't matter as much, but in the past I was always labeled nerd, smartguy or whatever no-glasses people think about us... Now that I think of it, it might have shaped me/ego to who I am now... There was even time when I started wearing lenses just to remove these superstitions and honestly I felt much better when I knew I wasn't going to appear as some kind of geek to the people I met for the first time.

I'd like to do a laser surgery, but it's about 3000 €, new glasses 200 minimum... any good betting/lotto tips? :laughing-rolling:

I found that even the most expensive version of this laser treatment costs almost half of what you mentioned in a hungarian based clinic here: http://sasszemklinika.hu/en
So if you ever decide on the laser treatment it might still be cheaper to come here and make it here.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 29 Aug 2016 13:13

Well, I'd say that some definetelly is/might be "energetically" caused. As I distinctly remember myself and when I "lost" some of my sight. It was a period of very, very heavy attacks.
And dioptre is one thing, the other is astigmatism which appeared then and is so bad I have to learn walk the stairs every time I walk on some new, and I usually miss glass when pouring water from the jar etc. And another influenced thing is blurry vision which I'm sure many of as all experinece many time.
Last edited by LeeDee on 29 Aug 2016 13:16, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Aug 2016 13:14

Pegazus wrote:I found that even the most expensive version of this laser treatment costs almost half of what you mentioned in a hungarian based clinic here: http://sasszemklinika.hu/en
So if you ever decide on the laser treatment it might still be cheaper to come here and make it here.

:text-thankyoublue: for the link!
In case Frank won't be able to fix my eye problems SOON, then I'll have to go there too (if I can ever get that money together) :(
I never had glasses in my life, but after 42 problems started, so I consider myself half blind right now. Well, I am definitely not half blind, but this is what it is for me. I feel extremely restricted compared to the years without glasses.

And it is such a shame that only people with money can afford a good treatment :angry-screaming: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-screaming:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Aug 2016 13:33

Δύναμις wrote:
Pegazus wrote:I found that even the most expensive version of this laser treatment costs almost half of what you mentioned in a hungarian based clinic here: http://sasszemklinika.hu/en

:text-thankyoublue: for the link!
In case Frank won't be able to fix my eye problems SOON, then I'll have to go there too (if I can ever get that money together) :(
I never had glasses in my life, but after 42 problems started, so I consider myself half blind right now. Well, I am definitely not half blind, but this is what it is for me. I feel extremely restricted compared to the years without glasses.

And it is such a shame that only people with money can afford a good treatment :angry-screaming: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-screaming:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
The moment when we are able to get the needed money is also the moment in which we are able to do it ourselves.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Aug 2016 15:58

Frank wrote: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
The moment when we are able to get the needed money is also the moment in which we are able to do it ourselves.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

As always... no chance for me, unless the job is done. :roll: Oh, well... my choice, I shouldn't complain, at the end I am still alive :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Wiesenprimel

Unread postby Wiesenprimel » 29 Aug 2016 16:51

:greetings-wavingyellow:

I am not an expert on this but I know of 3 people who could improve there dioptry or at least stop it from getting worse by actually quit using glasses and doing "eye-sight -exercise". I heard in some cases the reason for bad sight are lazy eye muscles. By wearing glasses all the time or staring at a screen all day they "unlearn" to adapt properly. There is a lot of information about it online. I guess it takes a lot of effort... But maybe, in some cases, it is worth a try...?
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 29 Aug 2016 20:45

Wiesenprimel wrote::greetings-wavingyellow:

I am not an expert on this but I know of 3 people who could improve there dioptry or at least stop it from getting worse by actually quit using glasses and doing "eye-sight -exercise". I heard in some cases the reason for bad sight are lazy eye muscles. By wearing glasses all the time or staring at a screen all day they "unlearn" to adapt properly. There is a lot of information about it online. I guess it takes a lot of effort... But maybe, in some cases, it is worth a try...?

My eyesight stopped deteriorating since I stopped wearing seeing glasses. I'm glad I stopped wearing them before the point of not being able to see at all them. I have a relatively common hereditary degenerative eye disorder called keratoconus, mostly in my right eye. Your experience with not wearing glasses will vary from mine.

:romance-smileyheart:
Anci
Signature: Ana

Unread postby Anci » 29 Aug 2016 21:01

I am one of those people with dioptry and I can say it is definitely result of energetical attacks. I can remember that during the worst attacks my dioptry changed rapidly. Not even real attacks are neccesery, since my childhood I noticed that sometimes I needed to rest my eyes after talking to some people and sometimes I could watch tv and read whole day without my eyes got tired.
During first pregnency and after giving birt to my son my senses got better/my protection upgraded and I could feel draining from third eye chakra while someone talks and I listen and look at that person. I menaged to block it in some cases and my ''vampires'' got furious. They even said a few times: ''Look at me in eyes while I am talking to you!'' and they were talking nonsence.
Thank to Protoi chakras are gone! My eyesight even got better on my last chech-up!!!
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 29 Aug 2016 21:49

astrochimp wrote:My eyesight stopped deteriorating since I stopped wearing seeing glasses. I'm glad I stopped wearing them before the point of not being able to see at all them. I have a relatively common hereditary degenerative eye disorder called keratoconus, mostly in my right eye. Your experience with not wearing glasses will vary from mine.
Very interesting experience, astrochimp. Thanks for sharing that. PS Keratoconus has an ICD-10 code of H18.6, if you're interested in making a request post for it. It's possible that the healing cards could help with that.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Aug 2016 22:18

Wiesenprimel wrote::greetings-wavingyellow:

Yes! It takes a lot of effort in my case. I mainly wear my reading glasses and avoid to wear the others. I tried some of the exercises I found on the net, but no result. My eyes are always tired and this goes on for years now. I even found a way to read tiny letters without glasses, but I can only do that for a few seconds and it looks extremely ridiculous when I do it, so Frank and my son always laugh at me. :happy-smileyflower: It is similar to the way pinhole occluder (pinhole glasses) works.
I didn't give up yet, I'll keep trying, but it is really hard. At least in my case. Maybe because of the daily attacks we had in the past and the permanent healing now, which is extremely tiring.
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 31 Aug 2016 15:31

spellthief wrote:I'd like to do a laser surgery, but it's about 3000 €, new glasses 200 minimum.
:snooty:

Can't you see the difference????? Whit 3000 euros you'll have a better good looking avatar and maybe a better view, but also with 3000 euros it is possible to get, at least 60 or 80 glasses for very poor people, that I'm sure all we know living near us. :angry-tappingfoot:
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 31 Aug 2016 16:23

I said I'd like to get it, not that I'm getting it :text-lol:

But we can go the other way round, don't you think that the price of laser is that high so the doctors, companies making glasses etc. can keep their little industry running? The same as pharma, and everything else really... (ofcourse they will tell you that the price of machine is very high and they need to pay it off somehow, but it's bs)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Aug 2016 16:27

the hague wrote:
spellthief wrote:I'd like to do a laser surgery, but it's about 3000 €, new glasses 200 minimum.
:snooty:

Can't you see the difference????? Whit 3000 euros you'll have a better good looking avatar and maybe a better view, but also with 3000 euros it is possible to get, at least 60 or 80 glasses for very poor people, that I'm sure all we know living near us. :angry-tappingfoot:

I definitely don't know 60-80 poor people living near me and I am for sure not interested in buy anything for the refugees, who are supposed to have nothing, but actually have more than we do right now. They have everything paid by the government, can afford the newest smartphone and so on.

Next point: what makes you think that poor people are always light people? There are many darks among them as well. How do you want to check where your help goes to? How do you want to make sure that your help will go to the right people?

I understand totally how you think. One example of my life: I have been donating about 30 € a month for over 10 years, just to give a kid in New Guinea the chance to visit a school and get medical insurance. After things got very dangerous for the helpers there, the organization I was sending the money to, dropped the project and they used the money for another kid in Philippines. Well, I thought, at least I am helping someone else. I didn't have much money myself, but I wanted to share as much as possible. Quite naive actually, because this way, I was only supporting the dark system (most of the helper organizations are dark guided). I don't think that anything changed for that kid at the end, but I do know how much I struggled to pay that money every month, because I wanted to give someone else a chance. From my 30 €, 5 € probably got through to the kid but 25 € stayed with the organization. In fact I willingly helped them to suck my energy, believing I am helping someone. I had to stop supporting them one day, since I didn't have anything left to give away. I had guilty conscience at that time, because I couldn't keep it up as I wanted to. (= Emotional attack on myself caused by me or some AI or implant in me = guilty conscience).
There are many thousands of good people who try to help others, share the last piece of bread with others, but they will all have to realize that they only feed the system and don't help to change anything. They may help to ease some pain, ok, but this is it. This is not the way to change the system.

Why shouldn't spellthief have the surgery that would change his personal life if he can afford it and really wants to have it done? As long as he doesn't steal the money from others to do so, then it is his own decision, what he does with his money. No one can force him to support poor people with this money. The more you (each of us who don't have enough) support others under the given circumstances, the more you support the system. The system relies on your humanity towards the poor and keeps sucking your energy, your time, your money and gives it to darks. Is this what you want?

I'll always help where I can anytime, this is not the question. I won't let others tell me where to help. I would always share all I have with my/our people. I would even steal from darks and give it to our people, if I had to. :wink:
Don't take me wrong. Helping, yes, anytime, just not let anyone take advantage of your kindness! But there is no reason to deny oneself something, just to "maybe" help others.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 31 Aug 2016 20:30

I'll add something, something that was getting a bit on my nerves and found it to be one of the spiritual nonsense/bullshit ... one's appearance, one's look ...
Why someones avatar shouldn't look good ... better? Why someone shouldn't wish and want and do to improve one's appearance? Do you think that talking care of onesself makes you bad? Or maybe not so good? I find that attitude very "influenced". It's not of necessery for sure, but certainly there is no legitimate reason one should deny oneself "the avatar look" that think suits one best ...
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 Aug 2016 20:39

I want to look like a cute Panda.... :whistle:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 31 Aug 2016 23:12

Frank wrote:I want to look like a cute Panda.... :whistle:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: This is definitely healing material :laughing-rolling:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 01 Sep 2016 09:49

It is incredible how the money, geld, dinero dark's trick is always in the middle of everything, making misunderstanding between people/we.
Sorry stellthief I wish you the best for your view. I went to far with my comment, it is not you but the anger against money dark's trick. :romance-grouphug:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”