Energetical attack?

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Drack

Energetical attack?

Unread postby Drack » 25 Jul 2016 12:51

Like 2hours ago i firstly ever had an energetical attack on me (or i think it was one.. or something similar) and i changed my perspective on the world instantly..

what happened: i was on my way back home writing on my phone with a good mood and everything was fine. i got my stuff nearly done and planned what i do today.
with me i always carry (since alex sent me them :text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug: ) a keyring pearlgonite .

i encountered an older woman (around 70-80 years old i guess) which was really really exhausted. she walked , or better sipped into my direction. the head was really down and she barely looked forward..
if i wouldn´t know it better i would say that was a living zombie like you know it in the movies :text-lol:
about 0.5 metres before the crossing i had eye-contact with her and it was just.. horrifying.. the eye nearly closed and half-death with this black eyelids.. i was a bit distressed but i didn´t cared that much and moved along .

after the crossing, maybe 3-5seconds later .. a sound like you would smash both poles of a car battery together came close before my forehead and i got a little "slap" on my forehead.. the scar i got on this place started to burn kind of electrical and it felt like i runned into a wall.

that was totally shocking and showed me how dangerous this place still is and that the war isn´t over yet...
luckily i got the pearlgonite. this prevented the most i think..

this experience was... really intense. i don´t know what exactly happened but this is what i would describe as an attack...

the reminder on this moment gives me goosebumps...

really take of yourselves and use at least the BAI for some protection.. i don´t wanna know what this could´ve caused on me without any protection.

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Energetical attack?

Unread postby Frank » 25 Jul 2016 13:26

Yes, this was an energetic attack.
She wanted to take your energies.
Without your protection this would have been much worse.

And yes, we are still in war.
And we are not stupid naive lightworkers.
So I tell you, things may get even worse until we finish it...

Compared with the daily attacks on the Protoi, this was "peanuts"...
It's not a joke that I say they try to kill us 24/7...

And comparing her with "zombie" fits very well.
All 4.3 billions have protection now, which are strong enough, so that she can no more feed of them.
She is starving...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 25 Jul 2016 13:46

yes starving fits it very well on how she looks..
if that was peanuts.. i don´t wanna know how a heavy attack looks like..

i was naive enough to think the darks are mostly gone and the problem is nearly solved..
but that proved me wrong very fast..
i got an bliss of your daily life into sight and i have to say that this is pretty terrifiing.
most respect on you protoi for fighting this ..

how can you sleep with this spark-sounds all the time then the attacks on you protoi are even heavier :laughing-rolling:

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Jul 2016 14:05

Drack wrote:how can you sleep with this spark-sounds all the time then the attacks on you protoi are even heavier :laughing-rolling:

Our protection is much stronger...

But quite a few suffer from the permanent attack pains.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”