"Coincidence?"

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Δύναμις

"Coincidence?"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Jun 2016 12:34

:greetings-wavingyellow:

we love conspiracy theories and all that crap which makes us laugh out loud and we'll always keep up laughing, no matter what happens.

Today was the second "strange" coincidence so bloody close to our place. The first one took place on June 14. There was some dust explosion right behind the building next to our yard (pic, right side). The fire brigade needed over 4 hrs to extinguish it and leave the place. :happy-smileyflower:

About 20 min. ago I went to the bathroom and heard some really strange noise, something like high-way-noises which is actually impossible. I felt like in some horror movie right before something bad happens and I almost started laughing at myself for being so silly. I decided to go have a look from the balcony. I changed my mind and closed the door straight away after realizing where the noise was coming from. Thousands of bees going crazy. The following pictures were taken through our closed window

We live almost 3 years here. We have never seen more than 5 bees at the same time.

Looking forward to the next "coincidence" :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Attachments
IMG_1331.JPG
(802.52 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_1330.JPG
(939.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Drack

Re: "Coincidence?"

Unread postby Drack » 26 Jun 2016 13:08

oh shit glad i don´t life there i would scream like a little child :laughing-rolling:

1 , 2 bees ... ok. 1000? hell no :scared-shocked:

hope you don´t have to do something outside today :happy-smileyflower:
stay us informed if .. i don´t know a tiger is in your street or whatever :laughing-rolling:
Dee

Re: "Coincidence?"

Unread postby Dee » 26 Jun 2016 13:39

Exploding wood shops are less a laughing matter, bees however...

Just going to quietly leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLCZjw2FXPE

Do Your Worst! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”