How i percieve darkness and how i imagine fractality heals it (or, the neverending road)

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Drack

How i percieve darkness and how i imagine fractality heals it (or, the neverending road)

Unread postby Drack » 04 Jun 2016 16:46

:greetings-waveyellow: Fellows,
i´ve read many many threads again this day and decided so sum up my thoughts a bit .

well in my actual imagination i imagine a grid,area or whatever . it´s flat and it has only 2 ways . the one way you come from the other way you are going to. well.. let´s define it as "rubber-road" (why "rubber"..? later. :D )

this road is the "evolution-avenue" :D

this road is completely flat (..in the normal case) and you´re on it. you just go on and on. many many rocks and such are laying on the way creating like a crater and you have to get over them too to get on . by recognizing it you can get a plan on how to get over them without falling into the crater and having to get out of it before continuing.
i imagine that this road is the fractality we live in right now and the rocks which creates the craters are the dark traps which letting you fall down and firstly get you back up to continue your way. the way itself is the evolution. you can´t evolve as long as you can´t go on on the way.

this rocks getting shoveled away by protoi right now to create a normal road to go on in my thoughts.

well and why it is a "rubber-road" is simply because if you do dark things.. you´re geting yourself in a hole by creating it and it sucks you in and all you do this dark things with. to procceed , you have to close your hole to get on . the fractality in this case is the possibility for us to get this holes clean again. we have to recognize our holes and have to fill them to continue our way. it´s rubber-like because if you press rubber down, it regenerates itself to it´s flat form. but in our case we have to be this proccedure of "regeneration"

the darks surely love these holes.. must be cold and dark down here .. :text-lol: so they want to stay there. they use all methods to stay there because it´s way more comfortable for them. they´re just pressing or digging themselves deeper and deeper and with them all the ones they get this influence on..

as a conclusion : as long as you´re in a trap or a self-caused "hole" you firstly have to get out of there. how this works is something you know the best by yourselves i think :wink:
darks love holes and hiding in it.. :happy-smileyflower: and using all methods on existence to keep this way.
never forget that your caused hole aren´t only for you.. you took at least someone with you..
and no matter if dark or not, as long as you know there´s a possibility down here to get out of this you should take it. that´s the good on this fractal "road" :happy-smileyflower:

just some thought-up things. please correct wrong thoughts to keep a "clean " road :happy-sunshine:

and i hope it´s good written to imagine what i mean.. :roll:
Δύναμις

Re: How i perceive darkness and how i imagine fractality heals it (or, the neverending road)

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Jun 2016 10:36

Drack wrote:well in my actual imagination i imagine a grid,area or whatever . it´s flat and it has only 2 ways . the one way you come from the other way you are going to. well.. let´s define it as "rubber-road" (why "rubber"..? later. :D )

this road is the "evolution-avenue" :D

Not quite accurate. Your imagination implies a "higher being" that has created the "road". That's wrong. The road is NOT there. We build the road with every little thing we do. The "road" the darks have created for us is a loop, takes us to nowhere. The "evolution-avenue" hasn't been finished yet... evolution will stop when it finishes.
What you are talking about is your own personal imagination of your own world (=your life/experiences), but it doesn't apply to the big picture and for some reason it coincides a lot with the "common spiritual thinking". :wink:

Drack wrote:the darks surely love these holes.. must be cold and dark down here .. :text-lol: so they want to stay there. they use all methods to stay there because it´s way more comfortable for them. they´re just pressing or digging themselves deeper and deeper and with them all the ones they get this influence on..

Most darks are victims as well. They don't "love" these holes, but they find themselves in there and are too stupid to accept their mistake and correct it. This is what makes them keep digging and find even more ways to make underground connections to other darks, instead of use the ladder and get out of the hole. Trust me, most of them don't like it, but they are trapped in their own loop. This is why we put them in stasis instead of killing them. Only the absolutely incurable ones will be gone forever. The rest of them will get the healing needed when the time comes.
Maybe you realize now how important it is to learn to say no. Darks are like you and me and they go through hard situations themselves too. It is wrong to think that they only have nice times. As long as you (and every light being) gives them, they pull everyone down to the hole. If you stop giving them, connect to the other light ones, build a strong base, then you can pull them out of their holes and give them a chance (healing). I admit, it is a bit simple and naive picture, because it is much more to it that this, but still ok for a general idea.
Drack

Re: How i perceive darkness and how i imagine fractality heals it (or, the neverending road)

Unread postby Drack » 05 Jun 2016 12:25

Δύναμις wrote:
Not quite accurate. Your imagination implies a "higher being" that has created the "road". That's wrong. The road is NOT there. We build the road with every little thing we do. The "road" the darks have created for us is a loop, takes us to nowhere. The "evolution-avenue" hasn't been finished yet... evolution will stop when it finishes.
What you are talking about is your own personal imagination of your own world (=your life/experiences), but it doesn't apply to the big picture and for some reason it coincides a lot with the "common spiritual thinking". :wink:

not quite my imagination. i thought the evolution is a neverending way and that it is based on the creation we´re on in this example this earth. and i thought it is laid already in a kind of way to follow.
but i should stop these follow-things and start getting everything on my own. the predefined way are always bad here.

Δύναμις wrote:Most darks are victims as well. They don't "love" these holes, but they find themselves in there and are too stupid to accept their mistake and correct it. This is what makes them keep digging and find even more ways to make underground connections to other darks, instead of use the ladder and get out of the hole. Trust me, most of them don't like it, but they are trapped in their own loop. This is why we put them in stasis instead of killing them. Only the absolutely incurable ones will be gone forever. The rest of them will get the healing needed when the time comes.
Maybe you realize now how important it is to learn to say no. Darks are like you and me and they go through hard situations themselves too. It is wrong to think that they only have nice times. As long as you (and every light being) gives them, they pull everyone down to the hole. If you stop giving them, connect to the other light ones, build a strong base, then you can pull them out of their holes and give them a chance (healing). I admit, it is a bit simple and naive picture, because it is much more to it that this, but still ok for a general idea.

i always mix darkness as pure evil with the fact that it is actually a disease.. and not everyone chooses this disease and surely doesn´t like it..
that´s weird. sometimes i already KNOW the truth because i got to that conclusion before but it changes with old beliefs without me recognizing it o_o. but i´m working on it. :happy-smileyflower:

ty alex for the conclusion maybe i´ll rewrite the "explanation" into the correct form later :romance-grouphug:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 05 Jun 2016 21:14

Δύναμις wrote: As long as you (and every light being) gives them, they pull everyone down to the hole. If you stop giving them, connect to the other light ones, build a strong base, then you can pull them out of their holes and give them a chance (healing). I admit, it is a bit simple and naive picture, because it is much more to it that this, but still ok for a general idea.

This is a powerful analogy :text-thankyoublue:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”