Life is pain..

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

Life is pain..

Unread postby juu » 16 Feb 2016 05:56

TenSuns

Re: Life is pain..

Unread postby TenSuns » 16 Feb 2016 09:46

juu wrote:Image

:text-+1:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Feb 2016 01:11

:text-goodpost: juu
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 17 Feb 2016 12:56

Sitting on the beach, some good chill-out music, a pina colada cocktail and a nice company while chatting about the sunset with; that's unpainful.
We're a very wonderful specie that create beauty with a piece of wood a violin; with metals a golden necklace; with stones a faceted diamond; with vegetables a persian carpet; with colors paintings; with sounds harmonies; with light fire works, with alphabet poems; with numbers science, etc., etc., etc..
We're not hens, we resist the darkness, they don't tolerate our creativity, they feel pain also seeing us evolving, enhancing our uplift..........let's oppose pain with beauty.

:happy-wavemulticolor:
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 17 Feb 2016 20:09

the hague wrote:Sitting on the beach, some good chill-out music, a pina colada cocktail and a nice company while chatting about the sunset with; that's unpainful.
We're a very wonderful specie that create beauty with a piece of wood a violin; with metals a golden necklace; with stones a faceted diamond; with vegetables a persian carpet; with colors paintings; with sounds harmonies; with light fire works, with alphabet poems; with numbers science, etc., etc., etc..
We're not hens, we resist the darkness, they don't tolerate our creativity, they feel pain also seeing us evolving, enhancing our uplift..........let's oppose pain with beauty.

:happy-wavemulticolor:

Also :text-+1: :text-goodpost:

A good number of humans will endeavour to overcome or endure a lot of 'pain' in life in order to express, experience, create and inspire. Our experiences here are in great measure what we make of them. And there are a lot of things worth doing in life.
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 17 Feb 2016 23:58

I agree with you 100%, juu :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Sometimes I wish I was still asleep. :( At least until I got a job and was financially independent. It is so hard for me right now to actually put in the effort to do well in college and "plan for my bright future" when I know that in about four years, I'll just be another slave in this BS system. I have zero motivation :crying-yellow: I can't imagine having to spend the rest of my days locked up in some cubicle, working for some company and supposedly "contributing to society." Many of the jobs in this world don't even truly help anyone. All I want to do, all I'm longing to do in this life is to spread happiness, meet new people, help improve the lives of others, explore every corner of the planet, learn as much as I can (not the things you learn in school), and evolve.

I'd much rather spend every day helping to spread the Protoi knowledge than waste my time doing a 3D job just to scrape by and survive. But considering that I have some time now, I will do all that I can. I even got shadowbanned today on some awakening subreddit for posting my thoughts on "spirituality" :laughing-rolling:
I'll take that as a sign that I'm on the right path :angelic-green:

Anyway, I'll stop talking now :teasing-blah:

I love all of you so much :romance-grouphug: :romance-kisscheek: :romance-heartsthree:
marie

Unread postby marie » 18 Feb 2016 02:00

eternalullaby wrote:Sometimes I wish I was still asleep. :( At least until I got a job and was financially independent. It is so hard for me right now to actually put in the effort to do well in college and "plan for my bright future" when I know that in about four years, I'll just be another slave in this BS system. I have zero motivation :crying-yellow: I can't imagine having to spend the rest of my days locked up in some cubicle, working for some company and supposedly "contributing to society." Many of the jobs in this world don't even truly help anyone.

Oh no, that's not true!!! :romance-caress: There are many jobs where you can help people...you can help the shareholders and CEO to become insanely wealthy! :laughing-rolling: But seriously, I feel for you because I was planning on going back to work once my kids were both in elementary school, but now I have no idea what kind of job I could take now that I know what's really going on here. Some jobs are what I would call "rearranging chairs on the deck of the Titanic" and some of them are for perpetuating darkness. But at least now that you know what's up, you can listen to your professors' lectures with an open mind and not get brainwashed. I find it sad and ridiculous that students these days have to take on tens of thousands of dollars of student loans and get thrown into debt slavery to get brainwashed in the dark mind model. What a win-win for the darks! :angry-cussingblack:
juu

Unread postby juu » 18 Feb 2016 05:36

:greetings-waveyellow:

I understand exactly what you mean... about the financial system, and surviving on it.. (or is it: in it? haha)

As I have written in other threads... Ive always had trouble belonging to this system... of course, back then you handle a lot of guitl and pressure... from the society, your friends, and even your family... because, in this place, this is seein as not wanting to grow up.. or fear to become and adult and be responsible... what a bullsh$%&!

But now... I understand whats going on.. and all it was, was not being comfortable in all the dark energy this financial system really handles... and now im proud im not remotely comfortable in this system.. and now that I kindda understood this.. Im more comfortable being inside.. :laughing-rolling: .. I mean... it is impossible to be outside.. well, it is, but mainly for darks.. who are born in wealthy families...

Im an advertiser, i went to the university and have a degree and all... but... Im not comfortable at all, doing advertising.. no matter how you try to see it.. adversitsing is one of the main weapons the system has.. advertising handles the illution of this place... they sell this way of living and experiencing life, wich is fake... and all it is.. is brainwashing.. and manipulating... and im not doing that :angry-cussingblack:

So.. what now? well... to tell you guys the truth.. This is my first "real" job here in my hometown... im working in a hotel, as a recepcionist... Im not saying is super easy... but it suits... because im not way too much in the system... im not helping people to be more in dept.. or harming them even indirectly... im just receiving people, and doing reservations.. ofcourse im in the system.. but only a little bit :romance-smileyheart: ... haha,. this may sound little to some.. but it is a huge accomplishment for me :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: .. haha

Of course, this takes time and energy... and i dont have time like I use to.. for example, doing music, drawing or writing... but, for now, is ok.. i guess...

So.. what can I tell to somebody, who is leaving the illution of life, that school creates?.. well... just find something that you feel your not doing harm... for example.. i will never do adveritinsg, even if the pay me big money... i will never work in a bank, or a salesman, or in a pharmaceutical... but this is me.. because I can perceive very well this type of dark energy... I cant be in work enviroments well your under pressure, or just "doing harm" (when i say harm, i mean in subtle and indirect ways... wich people mainly dont notice..)

In europe and countries where the big groups are in charge (LSA, ORION, ETC) is easier to find this kindda jobs.. not too in the system jobs.. part time jobs, and stuff like that.. here in my country, is harder.. because the payment is waaaay lower, and the time is waaay higher.. haha... but it is as it is...

I know is depressing experiencing the prison in first hand.. but, theres nothing we can do at the moment... just living it lucidly... and understand more and more how this place is working.. and how everybody has its unique traps.. and try to overcome them.. in the end, everything will turn out alright (i hope so.. at least that is what it seems) so.. lets take pain a little bit... it will soon dissappear for ever.. and it will be just a past memory...

:romance-adore: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
alc

Unread postby alc » 18 Feb 2016 08:08

eternalullaby wrote: explore every corner of the planet

something like this :
https://vimeo.com/139102400

:happy-smileyflower:
:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Feb 2016 10:46

eternalullaby wrote: All I want to do, all I'm longing to do in this life is to spread happiness,

You already do that :angelic-little: and it is a real pleasure to have you around :romance-kisscheek: :text-thankyoublue:

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 18 Feb 2016 22:44

marie wrote:Oh no, that's not true!!! :romance-caress: There are many jobs where you can help people...you can help the shareholders and CEO to become insanely wealthy! :laughing-rolling: But seriously, I feel for you because I was planning on going back to work once my kids were both in elementary school, but now I have no idea what kind of job I could take now that I know what's really going on here. Some jobs are what I would call "rearranging chairs on the deck of the Titanic" and some of them are for perpetuating darkness. But at least now that you know what's up, you can listen to your professors' lectures with an open mind and not get brainwashed. I find it sad and ridiculous that students these days have to take on tens of thousands of dollars of student loans and get thrown into debt slavery to get brainwashed in the dark mind model. What a win-win for the darks! :angry-cussingblack:

So true :laughing-rolling:
It's comforting to know you feel the same way :smile: And yeah, colleges these days are just ginormous money-making factories that systematically churn out "motivated and inquisitive" young adults who have been entirely conditioned to happily accept the chains and shackles of the working world. Horrible :angry-screaming:

juu wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

I understand exactly what you mean... about the financial system, and surviving on it.. (or is it: in it? haha)

As I have written in other threads... Ive always had trouble belonging to this system... of course, back then you handle a lot of guitl and pressure... from the society, your friends, and even your family... because, in this place, this is seein as not wanting to grow up.. or fear to become and adult and be responsible... what a bullsh$%&!

Yes, absolutely! My parents think I'm the most unmotivated bum ever :laughing-rolling: Not only that, but a conspiracy nut as well! :handgestures-thumbup: They're not even awake by "spiritual standards" so they still believe that the government has the citizens' best interests in mind and that people have to get jobs or they're not contributing to the well-being of society. :scared-shocked:
I try not to bring up any of my outlandish thoughts about the government or the true nature of this reality at the dinner table :happy-smileyflower:

But I'm happy that you found your place (even if it's still in this system)! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

alc wrote:

something like this :

That looks AMAZING :scared-eek:
We should have a Presbeia Protoi group vacation :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol:

Δύναμις wrote:
eternalullaby wrote: All I want to do, all I'm longing to do in this life is to spread happiness,

You already do that :angelic-little: and it is a real pleasure to have you around :romance-kisscheek: :text-thankyoublue:

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:

Aww, thank you! It's a pleasure to be here :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsfade: :romance-heartstiny: :animals-bunny:

marie

Unread postby marie » 18 Feb 2016 23:33

eternalullaby wrote:
alc wrote:

something like this :

That looks AMAZING :scared-eek:
We should have a Presbeia Protoi group vacation :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol:

Maybe someday Frank and Alex could be tour guides on a grand tour through all the important Protoi historical sites and tell us all about our real history?!?
:happy-jumpyellow: :handgestures-fingerscrossed:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Feb 2016 00:05

marie wrote:Maybe someday Frank and Alex could be tour guides on a grand tour through all the important Protoi historical sites and tell us all about our real history?!?

We'll go on vacation forever after finishing the job here, sorry can't guide you through the real history. :wink:
Just have a look at the akashas by yourself :happy-smileyflower:

marie

Unread postby marie » 19 Feb 2016 01:26

Δύναμις wrote:
marie wrote:Maybe someday Frank and Alex could be tour guides on a grand tour through all the important Protoi historical sites and tell us all about our real history?!?

We'll go on vacation forever after finishing the job here, sorry can't guide you through the real history. :wink:

Good enough for me! :obscene-drinkingcheers: :banana-angel: :happy-sunny: Maybe we could have a Protoi party on a beach in Greece someday. At least that's where you can find me after the job is done!
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 19 Feb 2016 02:15

marie wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:

Good enough for me! :obscene-drinkingcheers: :banana-angel: :happy-sunny: Maybe we could have a Protoi party on a beach in Greece someday. At least that's where you can find me after the job is done!

Count me in! Greece sounds fabulous :romance-hearteyes:

:gay-rainbow: :occasion-balloons: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-jumprope: :banana-linedance: :banana-guitar: :banana-rainbow: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :occasion-balloons: :gay-rainbow:
marie

Unread postby marie » 19 Feb 2016 05:26

eternalullaby wrote:

:gay-rainbow: :occasion-balloons: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-jumprope: :banana-linedance: :banana-guitar: :banana-rainbow: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :occasion-balloons: :gay-rainbow:

No one could ever top your smilies! I love how everyone uses smilies in this forum, but your enthusiastic use of smilies never fails to make me actually laugh out loud! :happy-smileyflower: :banana-angel: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :happy-jumpeveryone:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 19 Feb 2016 15:46

marie wrote:No one could ever top your smilies! I love how everyone uses smilies in this forum, but your enthusiastic use of smilies never fails to make me actually laugh out loud! :happy-smileyflower: :banana-angel: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :happy-jumpeveryone:

I'm happy they make you laugh :laughing-rollingred:
Smilies are fun! :happy-sunny: :text-woo:
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 19 Feb 2016 18:40

eternalullaby wrote:

Good enough for me! :obscene-drinkingcheers: :banana-angel: :happy-sunny: Maybe we could have a Protoi party on a beach in Greece someday. At least that's where you can find me after the job is done![/quote]

:gay-rainbow: :occasion-balloons: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-jumprope: :banana-linedance: :banana-guitar: :banana-rainbow: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :occasion-balloons: :gay-rainbow:[/quote]

Ah...now Greece... I visit an Island every year (flight dependent from Scotland)... and always intended to go and work somewhere there when I was younger...being half-Italian there is an affinity there & the Italians have a saying which loosely translates as "one face, one race". I even went to night classes to learn Greek although most Greeks speak better English than I speak Greek so I never get the chance to practice although they appreciate the effort :lol:
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 19 Feb 2016 18:42

Δύναμις wrote:

How would we do that? :confusion-questionmarks:
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 19 Feb 2016 20:08

Anna wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:

How would we do that? :confusion-questionmarks:

Probably because we will have access to a lot of things later, which we dont have now.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”