Our dark side

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
beholder

Our dark side

Unread postby beholder » 23 Jan 2016 18:11

It's a well-known fact that all of us has a dark side.

I read an article about a mother who read tales for her child but whenever she reached to a part involving a witch or a feaurful scene, she simply changed them and guessed a different story line. A psychologist said it's nice but not surely good for the child. There is a reason why folk tales contain bloody, bizarre parts, scenes that raise anxiety. If we deprive a tale of the formidable parts, we lose the healing effect. For a child, distress or fear of something undefinable is the most awful thing. Once the floating fear gets a subject and the child can identify his/her fear with it, we give him/her a chance to release/battle with it. It's useful for the healthy improvement of the personality, she/he only gets stronger.

There's a similar reason in the background why adults watch horror movies or go to amusement parks (roller coaster, etc). Because if everything is bright and colourful, life gets annoying after a while.

Personally, I don't have monsters inside, I hate horror movies, I never have the desire to harm others. :-) But I do like music with dark themes, for example. I like to have a walk at night (both in a forest or in urban area). Further, one day, I would like to beat my fear of height by performing a bungee-jumping or a tandem parachute jumping. I'm thinking about learning a combat practice (for self-defence purposes).

My question is that what to do with this "dark side" that is an undeniable part of the human psyche? Should it be satisfied or suppressed? Is this dark connected to *the* dark or is it a healthy feature of us? Is it good or bad?
the hague

Re: Our dark side

Unread postby the hague » 23 Jan 2016 19:37

beholder wrote:It's a well-known fact that all of us has a dark side.

Really? I don't think that we have a dark side, we were "born" long ago, we're a baby-soul, baby had have not darkness inside instead we can become dark very dark one but if we take responsibility and fight and keep rebel against dark thinkings, feelings, emotions, acts etc. darkness can't last for long into us. Only influences, pollution, implants, layers etc. are the weapons of darkness but you/us are more powerful that all that sh..t, you/us have a will to use it.

beholder wrote:life gets annoying after a while

It mean not fun? here we are in war zone, of course this place is very annoying.....( for the moment ).

beholder wrote:) But I do like music with dark themes, for example. I like to have a walk at night (both in a forest or in urban area

Sure if you go looking for dark stuff you will find it......dark stuff get people darker be careful.

beholder wrote: Is it good or bad?

Bad, very bad, no evolution by darkness.

beholder wrote: There is a reason why folk tales contain bloody, bizarre parts, scenes that raise anxiety

Super big manipulation of dirty people=darkest ones, specially the when these tales are for children.

Now you know dear beholder what I think. Don't take it personally cause I think I'm very naive... :obscene-drinkingcheers:
juu

Unread postby juu » 23 Jan 2016 19:45

:greetings-waveyellow: beholder

Why do you think fear or anxiety are good or healthy for ones personality?
They are not, they only exist un this dark scenary.. This are dark believe systems, made for you (not you you.. In general i mean) to accept this horrible place.

What you say about darkness... Is not darkness.. Darkness is an illness in the counciousness field... Maybe your talking about programs or attachments in you that makr you act think ir feel in certain ways...

"If everything is bright and color full all the time it gets annoying?
Of course not! Get this out of your head.. This are more believe systems this place wants you to believe.. Everuthing is suppossed to be brighy and colorfull all the time.. It is the NATURAL way of existing.. Darkness and all the negativity is a mistake that will be soon deleted.

:romance-grouphug:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 23 Jan 2016 20:06

:think:

Just short thoughts:

I don't take anything personally. :-) Anyway I value honesty better than sweet talk.

IMO dark can be defined as not an absolute attribute but a relative one. Rock music was initially considered to be even satanist by ultra orthodox groups. Nowadays we have metal music and I don't think they are really bad, they can sometimes be very uplifting.

We take a ride on a roller coaster. This is fun but if we look at the root of the motivation... The need to experience being frightened. (in a safe way, of course)

I know religious issues are considered... questionable in this community, to say the least. But I adore admiring a big cathedral, for example. Its energy. And feeling how tiny I am. This is definitely not a fun and bright sensation.

Gothic music is beautiful.

Thunderstorms are awesome.

will be soon deleted

I am not sure I want to lose these experiences of mine.

:confusion-seeingstars:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 23 Jan 2016 20:51

beholder wrote::think:

Just short thoughts:

I don't take anything personally. :-) Anyway I value honesty better than sweet talk.

IMO dark can be defined as not an absolute attribute but a relative one. Rock music was initially considered to be even satanist by ultra orthodox groups. Nowadays we have metal music and I don't think they are really bad, they can sometimes be very uplifting.

We take a ride on a roller coaster. This is fun but if we look at the root of the motivation... The need to experience being frightened. (in a safe way, of course)

I know religious issues are considered... questionable in this community, to say the least. But I adore admiring a big cathedral, for example. Its energy. And feeling how tiny I am. This is definitely not a fun and bright sensation.

Gothic music is beautiful.

Thunderstorms are awesome.

will be soon deleted

I am not sure I want to lose these experiences of mine.

:confusion-seeingstars:

Wow, I relate to everything you just stated right here. I've always had a fondness for rock/metal/goth music, dark romantic/Victorian scenery and aesthetics, Gothic architecture, foggy/stormy weather, and moonlit walks in the forest. I just think those things are beautiful, and they make me happy. Of course, I enjoy "lighter" things as well.
:happy-sunshine:

I don't think liking these sorts of things are related to the illness/damage of the consciousness field :confusion-questionmarks:
As long as they don't influence you to break any of the 5 light rules? :think:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 23 Jan 2016 20:51

always seen crowds immersing in watching WWF wrestling
they seem to enjoy the violence energy being emanated from WWF wrestling show

reading beholder post makes me recall fond memories of me when i just joined the forum 3 years ago, keep asking question non stop, and wondering why people in the forum acting strange and missing one by one
lol
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Jan 2016 21:12

beholder wrote::think:
But I adore admiring a big cathedral, for example. Its energy. And feeling how tiny I am. This is definitely not a fun and bright sensation.

You describe EXACTLY what the big cathedrals are there for! To make you feel TINY and they are very successful in it :wink:. Why do you need to feel tiny? You believe that feeling your real power is pervert or what?

beholder wrote:My question is that what to do with this "dark side" that is an undeniable part of the human psyche? Should it be satisfied or suppressed? Is this dark connected to *the* dark or is it a healthy feature of us? Is it good or bad?

CHASE IT! The only dark side we have are dark implants. What the psychologists claim is kind of BS to explain their own anomalies and perversions. I studied psychology a couple of semesters and it was really amazing how a nicotine-addict professor (who was not able to stay away from cigarettes for an hour and a half) was trying to explain human brain problems.
Psychologists (especially stupid dark ones) try to explain the trap by using special terminology to make their explanations sound meaningful. Remember all is based on THEORIES! Theory is a subjective, personal opinion and never a fact. It is a Greek word and it describes properly what theory is. The whole psychology is based on theories and experiments. A successful experiment backs up the theory, but it doesn't mean that every human being has to be like the psychologists would like it to be.

Whatever dark is in you (in everyone) is caused by darkness. It is neither healthy nor helpful.

I agree with the hague and juu completely. I was fully aware of my "own" dark side, till I met Frank. I never had an "own" dark side, but a very well implanted and hidden one. I was the hostage of the archons. They were with me all my life long, taking "good" care of me. After Frank found out that they were with me, he asked me if I want them removed. I did want that and he helped me with it. The result was that I was unable to move my head for a few days. I couldn't even walk without getting dizzy. I was in a horrible state for about 10 days. I didn't see a doc at that time, I don't like docs. It passed as sudden as it came. I didn't feel anything getting removed (in 3d terms), but me laying down for days was far too real to deny it was owed to the removing of the archons.

beholder

Unread postby beholder » 23 Jan 2016 21:28

I cannot imagine what life can be without the dark themes mentioned above.

So, I acknowledge your answers and say thank you for them. :-)

I read the five light rules eternalullaby mentioned (with which I fully resonate!) and I'm happy I don't have anything that violates them (harming or imprisoning others).
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 23 Jan 2016 22:04

beholder wrote:I cannot imagine what life can be without the dark themes mentioned about.

But I can and many can ...
... as the mentioned themes just give me pain, preassure, nausea or with one overall word ... very unpleasant physical and non-physical states of my being ...
Probably to others and you as well ... just ... maybe you are not aware of that states yet ...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Jan 2016 22:08

eternalullaby wrote:I don't think liking these sorts of things are related to the illness/damage of the consciousness field :confusion-questionmarks:

No, we shouldn't damn anything only because it is considered dark by the society (except all horror movies the type "Saw" and such).
Enjoy whatever kind of music you like. I think cleanings can help you a lot to sort out music that would cause damage to you. You'll become more sensitive in your perception and it is quite possible that you'll soon find things you used to like in the past awkward.

eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 24 Jan 2016 00:53

Δύναμις wrote:
eternalullaby wrote:I don't think liking these sorts of things are related to the illness/damage of the consciousness field :confusion-questionmarks:

No, we shouldn't damn anything only because it is considered dark by the society (except all horror movies the type "Saw" and such).
Enjoy whatever kind of music you like. I think cleanings can help you a lot to sort out music that would cause damage to you. You'll become more sensitive in your perception and it is quite possible that you'll soon find things you used to like in the past awkward.

Oh yes, I cannot bear to watch horror movies with gore and a lot of violence in them anymore. I used to, like many of my friends and family, but now they affect me energetically and emotionally. Rather than feeling detached from the events happening in the films like in the past, I now in a way "experience" the pain the characters go through, and I can't take all the suffering. :crying-blue:

The cleanings have definitely helped a lot already! Although I still listen to most of the songs in my grand library of music that I've built up over the years, I've found that I now gravitate more towards certain artists/bands that I had not given that much attention to in the past. I also don't listen to music as much as I used to because I am now more comfortable with myself in silence. During the last few years I would always have earphones in because the constant auditory stimulation helped me to escape from the negativity in my own mind. I struggled with self-acceptance for a long time, and music allowed me to block out those hateful thoughts and forget about the world for a while. Now I mostly just listen to music in the car (pretty loudly :lol: :banana-guitar: :banana-linedance:) because it makes the commute to college a lot more tolerable. :auto-swerve:

P.S.: I just adore these smilies :happy-jumpgreen:

beholder

Unread postby beholder » 24 Jan 2016 01:47

I have a tendency recently to prefer silence to music, too! But the closer to the 0 dB of noise is the sooner my ears begin ringing, my mind begins rattling hyperactively. In silence, I can't just *be*, I always have to think of something, even the most unintelligent things or, if nothing else, a recently heard tune. Without stop. The best environment for enjoying silence is a riverside or a forest, where one can concentrate on sounds and sights of the nature. Rarely do I have such free time activity nowadays unfortunately, it used to be more frequent in the past. I have a lot of ideas about what things could be done (e.g. the parachute tandem jump) but they easily remain only ideas, hmm.
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 24 Jan 2016 02:24

beholder wrote:I have a tendency recently to prefer silence to music, too! But the closer to the 0 dB of noise is the sooner my ears begin ringing, my mind begins rattling hyperactively. In silence, I can't just *be*, I always have to think of something, even the most unintelligent things or, if nothing else, a recently heard tune. Without stop. The best environment for enjoying silence is a riverside or a forest, where one can concentrate on sounds and sights of the nature. Rarely do I have such free time activity nowadays unfortunately, it used to be more frequent in the past. I have a lot of ideas about what things could be done (e.g. the parachute tandem jump) but they easily remain only ideas, hmm.

Oh, if I could spend every day just relaxing in nature, I'd be the happiest person in the world. The sounds of the great outdoors are the best music there is :romance-hearteyes:
Andr

Unread postby Andr » 24 Jan 2016 11:03

Interesting alex. I tend to fight my inner dark one battle at a time. Lately, I don't have any rising problems, I feel... well... balanced. Centered. Center of the hurricane kinda deal. Glad to be at this state, and trying to keep myself that way.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Jan 2016 11:36

Andr wrote:Interesting alex. I tend to fight my inner dark one battle at a time. Lately, I don't have any rising problems, I feel... well... balanced. Centered. Center of the hurricane kinda deal. Glad to be at this state, and trying to keep myself that way.

You are not fighting yourself, but the dark implants, imprints and whatever else is attached in/on you. As long as they are there, it is difficult to be "well balanced", because of all the unnecessary ballast you carry in you.
All around you showing the "duality" tries to convince you that bad and good / dark and light NEED to be together to show you the contrast/difference, otherwise you would start questioning the existence of the bad/dark.
We don't need darkness to appreciate the light. Long time ago I used to think that darkness is necessary so the light can look even brighter, till I realized how wrong that was. You don't appreciate light more if you experienced the darkness! You tend to spread darkness so everyone gets the "chance" to experience it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and so on. This is how every human keeps spreading darkness without even realizing what he/she does. We should never accept darkness as a matter of course! We should especially try our best to spare others from experiencing the same sh... we had to go through.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 24 Jan 2016 12:08

Δύναμις wrote:They were with me all my life long, taking "good" care of me. After Frank found out that they were with me, he asked me if I want them removed. I did want that and he helped me with it. The result was that I was unable to move my head for a few days. I couldn't even walk without getting dizzy. I was in a horrible state for about 10 days. I didn't see a doc at that time, I don't like docs. It passed as sudden as it came. I didn't feel anything getting removed (in 3d terms), but me laying down for days was far too real to deny it was owed to the removing of the archons.

suspect many people still affected by similar thing from archon or others
what differences you feel after the removal?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Jan 2016 12:23

Anyone who still thinks that darkness is a part of us, and that darkness and light belong together, just think about the 897.200.000.000.000.000.000 beings that got killed by darkness...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Jan 2016 12:50

Rosebelle wrote:suspect many people still affected by similar thing from archon or others
what differences you feel after the removal?

I can't really say because this happened almost 4 years ago. Many things changed since then, so I can't really say if there was a direct effect except that physical body issue. I used to have many nightmares before that. They are gone now, but this can also be a matter of better energetic protection.

Tiny correction (new info): in my case it was not archons, but 200 Sadana parts belonging to LSA2. Archons are not worse or of higher rank than the parts I had at that time. As far as we know, about 23% of humanity had similar 1 dark side incarnations besides their "regular" one. Anyway, they are all gone by now, so no need to worry about it. Some of them may have felt something after the removal, but most of them shouldn't.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 06 May 2019 18:12

eternalullaby wrote:Wow, I relate to everything you just stated right here. I've always had a fondness for rock/metal/goth music, dark romantic/Victorian scenery and aesthetics, Gothic architecture, foggy/stormy weather, and moonlit walks in the forest. I just think those things are beautiful, and they make me happy. Of course, I enjoy "lighter" things as well.
:happy-sunshine:

I don't think liking these sorts of things are related to the illness/damage of the consciousness field :confusion-questionmarks:

I also like all of these things, except for the music part! :handgestures-thumbup:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 08 May 2019 16:07

Hae Protector Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: "]
Andr wrote:Interesting alex. I tend to fight my inner dark one battle at a time. Lately, I don't have any rising problems, I feel... well... balanced. Centered.
You are not fighting yourself, but the dark implants, imprints and whatever else is attached in/on you. As long as they are there, it is difficult to be "well balanced", because of all the unnecessary ballast you carry in you.
All around you showing the "duality" tries to convince you that bad and good / dark and light NEED to be together to show you the contrast/difference, otherwise you would start questioning the existence of the bad/dark.
We don't need darkness to appreciate the light. Long time ago I used to think that darkness is necessary so the light can look even brighter, till I realized how wrong that was. You don't appreciate light more if you experienced the darkness! You tend to spread darkness so everyone gets the "chance" to experience it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and so on. This is how every human keeps spreading darkness without even realizing what he/she does. We should never accept darkness as a matter of course! We should especially try our best to spare others from experiencing the same sh... we had to go through.

I have ZERO Tolerants for Pain. " So the, 'what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger' lost count on how many times I've died literally, and that wasn't by pain, depression, etc.
Considering all my escapaids.Physical Sports, after functions. Yeeha!! Fun-time, not a long-time. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
I also did Physiology( Mental Health) was my Course. I was older than my Tutor & the Class. I was in my 40's. I know :text-lol: :text-lol: Then I went on to Enviromental Issues.
Wanted to be an Enviromental International Lawyer. I know. That was short- lived. Student Loan was creepying higher & higher. So the next best thing was Health& Safety Officer. Cheaper and you get paid.
Oh!! was born 1am, so the darkness. Fucked out on that one. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Well Protector Alex & Andr. Keep Well and Peace- Out :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”