Some questions about our Ellies

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
marie

Some questions about our Ellies

Unread postby marie » 06 Jan 2016 23:30

Hi, I have a few questions about Ellies if anyone can or would like to help me understand their role better. I've tried to keep up communication with what I called my Higher Self for much of my life. I'm thankful for the information I've learned here about how they have difficulty understanding what things are like down here, that was news to me! :text-thankyoublue: So I get that clear and direct communication is necessary. On to my questions...

Can I order my Ellie to solve societal problems? For example, finding homes for the 40 kids at my son's elementary school that are homeless? Or are those problems too large? On a smaller scale, let's say I have a migraine. Can I order my Ellie to fix whatever is causing it?

Can I ask my Ellie to talk with other people's Ellies to fix their problems? I'd like to ask my Ellie to alert the Ellies of my two little kids and also my mentally ill mom when they need intervention, but I don't know if that's allowed or even possible. I attempted this intervention when my mom had to go through a hearing to get Social Security disability. Here in the Land of the "Free", they purposefully put people through hell before giving them disability benefits, no matter how legitimate their disability is. :angry-cussingblack: So before my mom's hearing, I was trying to enlist any help I could think of, from my Ellie, my mom's Ellie, the judge's Ellie, and even my deceased father. I also wrote a letter to the judge. She was awarded the benefits, but I don't know any of my efforts helped.

Can I ask my Ellie to assist you Protoi? Or is my Ellie busy doing its own job? It's hard for me to comprehend with my 3D mind what my Ellie can do, but I certainly want it to do anything and everything it can and if the weakest link holds the power, I'd like to start cracking the whip! :teasing-whipyellow:
Δύναμις

Re: Some questions about our Ellies

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Jan 2016 15:13

:greetings-waveyellow: marie

you can ask your Ellie whatever you like, but you won't get an answer or you'll ever find out if she could really help. We all had to go through that state to understand that our Ellies are not interested in the least about our personal convenience or inconvenience. Our Ellies are quite useless for jobs down here. They can do excellent jobs up there, but not down here.

The Ellie-subject was quite helpful at the beginning. Nowadays we don't speak of Ellies, but of Core (you are the Outer Core), which is a very complicated system. You can order your Core to give you some hints or help you fix some problems, but you can't expect it to do anything else for you.

You can ask your Core to contact other Cores etc., but there is no guarantee that the others would listen to your Core or that this would have any kind of positive effect on them. You are not allowed to order for 3rd persons, because this may intervene with their own free will.
Another reason is, that some of the persons you want to help may be dark. Would you really want your higher parts to help darks?

If your higher parts work together with the Protoi or not, is not really your decision down here, but there are still some possibilities. The decision has been taken long before your earthy incarnation and it reflects in your L classification. You can order your Core to stop working with the Protoi, if you don't want this and your Core do cooperate with the Protoi up there. You can order your Core to cooperate with the Protoi, if your Core isn't part of the Protoi Alliance, but it is up to others to decide if your cooperation will be accepted.
It is your decision to help the Protoi down here if you want.

:romance-grouphug:
marie

Re: Some questions about our Ellies

Unread postby marie » 08 Jan 2016 01:06

Thanks for the explanation, Alex. I need to digest what you said and go read more on Cores and Outer Cores, then I'll likely be back with follow-up questions. :text-thankyoublue:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”