Dreams

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

Dreams

Unread postby juu » 29 Sep 2015 19:22

:greetings-waveyellow: guys and gals!

Lately ive been feeling attacked in my dreams.. Theres always some kind of situation where im suffering or in really stress.. The funny thing is that always i sort of realize is not real, si i kindda wake up.. But these dreams are really awful :crying-yellow:

Anyway, what are dreams? I know they have to be influenced, but what are they? Is it our OC experiencing situations in his own "bubble" where our OC bodies are is some kind of stasis??

PS
Las night, before i went to sleep, i told my dragón to protected me in my dreams (a while a go, Dynamis gave me 3 dragons.. I dont know if i still got them, )

And in a parte of my dreams, i was with my sister, and we had a dragón, like it was our "pet".. But we let him loose in somd kind o para, like we where set him Free.. We were hidng from him, and he began ti cry.. And we were sad, but we didnt go to him, some how, we knew thats whatt we had to do...
I dont remember more... But i wonder if it meand anything at all..

Well, that be all... Hugs for everyone! Haha

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Pegazus » 29 Sep 2015 19:51

I usually have 3-4 dreams or i just can remember that much.Whatever.Most of the time im having great fun in them.I think its like a better simulation of our imagination,where our normal self (will) can or can not control the flowing of the pictures.
Sometimes i can move and act in them,but the more vivid they are the more i know im sleeping in my bed.I often have times when i just close my eyes because im very sleepy and instantly pictures rushing towards me like instant dreams.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”