Why do you believe in reincarnation?

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Dee

Why do you believe in reincarnation?

Unread postby Dee » 29 Aug 2015 03:38

A question I was asked and found myself surprised at how unprepared I felt to fully respond. Had to stitch together my thoughts as I went. What are some of your reasons for believing in reincarnation?

Feeling pensive and looking to sitr conversation. :)
LeeDee

Re: Why do you believe in reincarnation?

Unread postby LeeDee » 29 Aug 2015 10:50

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Sorry, won't be of much interlocutor ... as for me there was never actually the matter of "believing" in incarnation, I simply knew it, as something normal, obvious, nothing really to discuss - I mean on purely discussion level. Much and many I have been, much and many you have been, but unfortunately very little of it was really "me"/"you" ... and that is, of my opinion, the biggest problem regarding past incarnation. As on some more on some less, but I would say that past incarnations still have some sort of influence on us, pardon, on this incarnation, purely in a form of influence/programmes ... that's how I see/feel it myself.

:romance-kisscheek: :romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 29 Aug 2015 14:11

:greetings-waveyellow: Dee

For me its just imposible to be this brief...
The knowing and understanding that YOU exist as a counciouss being, just makes YOU understand YOU are so much more, that We are way too complex.

Seeing ur existence as a "bigger being" who is just experincing this property with digrret roles or lifes, just seens more lógic..

But, it is indeed not an easy suvject to discuss with people in general, because they will not b able to change fully perspective and thrir believe system wont let them ser things objectivly..

Haha :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Aug 2015 15:25

I will not answer this topic, it has too many aspects and I prefer to stay in the "here and now".
I think reincarnation is very different from what is the common imagination of it.
And it differs from species to species, and from origin to origin.
With origin I mean the place where our OC is. So for example for OIC ones it's totally different from others...
So too much variants in this to explain the details, and I see no need in it to care about it (now).
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 30 Aug 2015 05:08

LeeDee:
'I just know' is a possible answer. By virtue of faith or knowingness. As good a reason as any to believe a thing. This has always been part of my own reasons as well. " Also I am sure it is or was possible to carry programmes, implants, damages, or bloacks and and such through incarnations. After all, 'up there' is the same and has always been through all those rounds 'down here' in 3D. Until it is cleaned or healed it'll stay through any incarnations.

Juu:
Also a great point I see from. Our 'self' is indeed much bigger and more. So by the virtue of the 'soul' We are we exist and continue beyond our 3D lifespans. So after one life there must be a way to experience other lifes. Incarnation seems like a way the soul (us) can have certain experiences and such.

Frank:
I most certainly did not expect an explanation of how it works and am very interested to hear it is much more complicated than traditional understandings of it. This indeed is a underlaying problem to the question in the first place. When a third person asks why would one believe in 'incarnation' they have a faulty understanding of the reality of the concept itself much less reasoning behind believing such a thing.

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I appreciate you all.
:romance-grouphug: :romance-smileyheart: :angelic-blueglow:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”