DMT/drugs?

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
jonas

DMT/drugs?

Unread postby jonas » 22 Jul 2015 10:35

Hi all! :greetings-waveyellow:

I just read a blog post and in it the DMT-drug thing was mentioned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

This person was writing about DMT and how it was common practice in various spiritual communities to issue this drug to facilitate 'spiritual enlightement'- as well as the various other positive effects it apparently would have. The post is also kind of offering clever explanations and predictions on how the economic crises and changes to the financial system will come to be (as a note - if these writings of 'economic subjects' are making an impression on the blog readers - probably it will also make these readers open (vulnerable) to the offered (OIC) spirituality.)

Below are two quotes from the post:

"We think we are the fragment when in fact we are the whole. We seek to return to the whole, but have trapped ourselves…in…the…world of matter and make believe."

"Near the end of the experience I saw a cross and crucifixion. The receding voice in my mind said “This is the christ, or enlightenment, and represents the graceful submission to humanity.”"

This - it seems to me - would be a very typical description of the 'spiritual consensus', i.e. 'this is the secret you should find out'... (I am sure Dynamis would rather put it as 'spiritual nonsensus' :lol: )

So, I was just wondering whether this DMT-drug is a common drug to incite people in OIC-spiritualism? Does it make people particularly vulnerable to being lured/trapped in OIC? In fact it seems drugs are often mentioned by spiritual 'experts' as a way to reach their enlightnement...

I don't know why - nowadays I guess I get kind of annoyed when people are (implicitely) told they need to get drugged to get knowledge... Anyone know about his? I guess this may be unimportant but I was still curious. :wink:

:romance-grouphug:
alc

Re: DMT/drugs?

Unread postby alc » 22 Jul 2015 14:47

HI I never tried DMT (maybe i would like too :) ) but i read some years ago that it is actually substance which our body produce around pineal gland so it could be interesting but this shit with christ u attached... :lol:
I know Mariuana and if taken with not exploiting intention and at proper time it works great for me It helps me to get insight's easely but still as u mention OIC shit there are many of it so one need to discriminate between, how? :confusion-shrug:

LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 22 Jul 2015 15:26

No drug whatsoever :naughty: , under no circumstances :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: is good for anybody or for anything at all ... only if you want to get stoned (whether you are aware of being stoned or not) ... even if it has some or a lot of impact for concrete person to "reach" higher levels of awareness, this awareness would be exposed to a great amount of influence, of course not good one :doh: ... think, please just think ... being stoned and in some "higher realms" at the same time ???!!! ... not interested at all ... I prefer being at full awarenss of all my thoughts, emotions, actions etc. ... there is no "drug" with a "trade-off" for me ... as yes, it's some sort of a deal ... Not to mention the impact drugs have on our physical body ... yeah, yeah ... still need it, as healthy and fit as possible ... mariuana is of no exception, permanently destroys at least short term memory, without doubt ...

This of course is only my humble opinion and you should do and act as you please, but I love you all too real to let it be unanswered :romance-smileyheart: ...

:angelic-little: :romance-grouphug: :angelic-little:
juu

Unread postby juu » 22 Jul 2015 15:48

:greetings-waveyellow: guys..

I took ayahuasca twice, long time ago.. The second time was strong one. I never was able to completely "let go" .. It was so deep and vulnerable the state I was heading too that I just couldnt. Too scary.. Never saw something weird or any alucinatión.. Only the spirals that are in the presbeia protoi logo..

Maybe because im not in OIC? :confusion-shrug: but the "chamán" told me he evrn has se en the Virgin mary .. :laughing-rolling: guess it was a shitty dark with some mask..

Imagine your life is a river and YOU are just trying to live it but YOU have to swim against it.. Because the river is madera of dark energy. . so, what drugs do? They let YOU for a while swim I. The same dirección as the river goes.. It gets easier because YOU are giving urself dark energy.. These is why people use it.. Also alcohol.. It is like a little break from the shitty world, the catch is that this wellbeing is false, as u are just using dark energy to live easier within the dark energy of this place.. At least is how I ser it now..

Yes, it is true, marihuana gives YOU this clarity, but in return for what? Ur energy.. Also ur getting influence a lot lot more.. But it is also making YOU more aware of the influences.. Dont know.. It is a trap like everythibg... I dont blame people for taking this short-false-wellness .. This place is so hard. That people cant handle it by their own.. Eventhough they are getting into another trap..
:(
I think drugs will be easier to dissapear once this place stop being a torture chamber..

Anyhow, hope to ser more perspectivas on This

alc

Unread postby alc » 22 Jul 2015 15:51

LeeDee wrote: to get stoned

sometimes is very helpful and nice to be only stoned too
:happy-sunshine: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :whistle: :angelic-cyan: :romance-heartsthree:

and when using word drugs... we need to discuss before what does it mean because if one goes to pharpacy store they are selling only drugs same thing for herbal stores herbs are also drugs. eachone has some effect but still i guess chemical stuff like drugs called medicine has more deamageing effect than herbs and psy-mental drugs like tv, music, shopping etc. has also it's effect i guess it is not what one takes but how percive.
I don't want to propagate illegal drugs or something i guess jonas niether but we discuss about experiences only.
alc

Unread postby alc » 22 Jul 2015 15:56

juu wrote: It is a trap like everythibg

:handgestures-thumbup:
ayauasca i guess also hav similar effect like dmt but alos much more ...
as u said all is trap here.
just today i saw one of my other avatar inprisoned and poisoned and this poison was distribuited to all other avatas who are awakening (i don't know if this was real or only soem crap) adn i didn't took any drugs for a loooong time.
we are in deep shit here and still we somehow met Protoi who help all of us to get out but still we are the one who need go claim out of the shit.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 22 Jul 2015 16:50

Usually I wouldn't do that, I mean sort of reply, but this time I will. I gave my opinion to the matter which only a word of itself carries much, much negativity on/in it - we all know what drug we are talking about, in this theme there is no doubt. And I returned to see if there was some other contribution as I felt, strong and heavily and mostly painful, that some attention was given to it. And it wasn't positive nor neutral, but quite negative. And while opening it, just screening it I feel :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: and also :angry-cussing: :angry-fire: :angry-cussingwhite: :angry-cussingargument: , I will not go into details as they aren't pleasant ones. And it's not you, but the influences and programmes you carry and are doing you bad. And also ... they are not pleased at all ...
I wrote that so some of you will became even mora aware how "they" work and how are they still pretty sucessfull :scared-shocked: .

And you, my dear alc; I know you didn't take it pesonally :romance-smileyheart: as it's never really personal ... I in a way am loosing the "ability" of being just personall.
You got triggered by this theme (we both know why) and I got triggered (not know why yet) :lol: . And it is interesing, we both mean well, just well, but see our answers ... perfect ground to to make tension. And I admit, I sense it that it is me, that carry "the programme" to make a huge one. But I "decided" I will not ... so I'll stop :wink: :-D .

:angelic-little: :romance-grouphug: :angelic-little:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 23 Jul 2015 09:43

Hiya :greetings-waveyellow:

I apologize - I did not mean to cause conflicts or trigging any negative programs etc. :roll: I guess I just wanted to get off my chest my personal annoyance towards those "if you don't get enlightened and understand what we tell you then try these drugs..."-practises. Of course people should be free do choose but I fell like at the very least they should attempt to present the real risks with what they suggest. It seems to me that instead they make people vulnerable and weakened in some aspects. I suppose maybe I should just had let it go... :-D

Anyway, thank you for sharing your thoughts. As always interesting to hear your opinions - it brightens my day (while having to go to regular 3D job among all these other 'normal' people.) :happy-sunshine:

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Jul 2015 22:22

jonas wrote:
This - it seems to me - would be a very typical description of the 'spiritual consensus', i.e. 'this is the secret you should find out'... (I am sure Dynamis would rather put it as 'spiritual nonsensus' :lol: )

You seem to know me well :text-lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

jonas wrote:So, I was just wondering whether this DMT-drug is a common drug to incite people in OIC-spiritualism? Does it make people particularly vulnerable to being lured/trapped in OIC? In fact it seems drugs are often mentioned by spiritual 'experts' as a way to reach their enlightnement...

Not every drug of course, but a few types do belong to spirituality. Drugs "open" doors to other levels as they amplify the consciousness field.

jonas wrote:I don't know why - nowadays I guess I get kind of annoyed when people are (implicitely) told they need to get drugged to get knowledge... Anyone know about his? I guess this may be unimportant but I was still curious. :wink:

I don't know about this, but I can understand why they say it. Still ridiculous and useless of course. Drugs are not much of a help unless you are looking for the "enlightment". As soon as you open your doors hundreds or darks are prepared to fulfill all your spiritual wishes: they show your their fancy angels, some wonderful things, beautiful colors etc., everything especially designed for you :wink:

jonas wrote: It seems to me that instead they make people vulnerable and weakened in some aspects. I suppose maybe I should just had let it go... :-D

Right! They make people vulnerable! This is a very important point and I think it was absolutely ok to bring this up. I am sure that some of our readers are wondering also if drugs help to achieve "knowledge". NO, they don't!

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Jul 2015 22:25

LeeDee wrote:... even if it has some or a lot of impact for concrete person to "reach" higher levels of awareness, this awareness would be exposed to a great amount of influence, of course not good one :doh: ... think, please just think ... being stoned and in some "higher realms" at the same time ???!!! ...

These are the magic words! Exactly this is the point. Keep away from drugs, they will destroy but not help you.

Thank you for pointing it out dear LeeDee

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Jul 2015 22:40

juu wrote: Never saw something weird or any alucinatión.. Only the spirals that are in the presbeia protoi logo..

Maybe because im not in OIC? :confusion-shrug: but the "chamán" told me he evrn has se en the Virgin mary .. :laughing-rolling: guess it was a shitty dark with some mask..

Great guess, juu :handgestures-thumbup: This is how it really works.

You mention some really good points as well, thank you for that!

I am glad you don't take/try any drugs nowadays!

zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 24 Jul 2015 23:39

Anything can help, and anything can make damage.

Depends if you know your capacity.

Some "drugs" can help to get faster into paticular mins state, but you shoul know what and how to do.

To get stoned, can never do anything good
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jul 2015 10:27

zoozoom wrote:Anything can help, and anything can make damage.

Depends if you know your capacity.

Some "drugs" can help to get faster into paticular mins state, but you shoul know what and how to do.

Sorry to say, but this is a quite incorrect statement of yours! Half truths are just as bad as lies!
It has nothing to do with ones "capacity". Drugs CAN'T help in any way, even if they have been used for ages. You ignore facts! It is not about "another perspective" in this case, it is about half truths! You are NEVER in control of yourself if you use drugs!!! You need to be stupid enough to believe that you are in control of yourself if you use drugs :lol:
The state of mind you enter while using drugs is a dark's paradise and they can do anything they want to you. What's the point to use drugs to get to that state?!?!?
They only do damage, either you want to accept it or not. There is nothing good in drugs and for sure not in the so called "designer drugs".

There are only a few exceptions where pot can really help if you have physical problems, but this is the only acceptable case for me (and every sensible person). I know a man that started using pot at his 13, because of his eyes deteriorating rapidly and the incredible headaches he had. After many useless treatments his father, who is a doctor, decided to give him pot to save him from the pains. It worked quite well for him. He is around 35 years old now, above average intelligent and in a very good physical condition.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 26 Jul 2015 05:35

jonas wrote:Hi all! :greetings-waveyellow:

I just read a blog post and in it the DMT-drug thing was mentioned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

This person was writing about DMT and how it was common practice in various spiritual communities to issue this drug to facilitate 'spiritual enlightement'- as well as the various other positive effects it apparently would have. The post is also kind of offering clever explanations and predictions on how the economic crises and changes to the financial system will come to be (as a note - if these writings of 'economic subjects' are making an impression on the blog readers - probably it will also make these readers open (vulnerable) to the offered (OIC) spirituality.)

Below are two quotes from the post:

"We think we are the fragment when in fact we are the whole. We seek to return to the whole, but have trapped ourselves…in…the…world of matter and make believe."

"Near the end of the experience I saw a cross and crucifixion. The receding voice in my mind said “This is the christ, or enlightenment, and represents the graceful submission to humanity.”"

So, I was just wondering whether this DMT-drug is a common drug to incite people in OIC-spiritualism? Does it make people particularly vulnerable to being lured/trapped in OIC? In fact it seems drugs are often mentioned by spiritual 'experts' as a way to reach their enlightnement...

I don't know why - nowadays I guess I get kind of annoyed when people are (implicitely) told they need to get drugged to get knowledge... Anyone know about his? I guess this may be unimportant but I was still curious. :wink:

:greetings-waveyellow:

DMT is running in our bodies every day, especially during sleep time. :character-smurf:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 30 Oct 2017 00:19

DMT screwed me so bad. That ruined a couple of years of my life. It opened up windows and doors and I was so influenced, that unimaginable things happened to me, including near death and ending up in the mental ward. You can read about it in my introduction.
Pot used to help me. When I started smoking at the age of 16 my migraines disappeared. I smoked for many years, but it was abusiv consumption. It can help in some cases, but anything used permanently is a addiction and even if you have your life under control, it doesn't mean that you control the substance, it's always the other way around.
I have to admit I still miss getting stoned, even after almost 3 years not smoking at all. I hope that we can have a light version one day. :laughing-rolling:
Until then, I hope I'll stay sober.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Oct 2017 13:44

gZo wrote:I have to admit I still miss getting stoned, even after almost 3 years not smoking at all. I hope that we can have a light version one day. :laughing-rolling:
Until then, I hope I'll stay sober.

I believe in you! You can do it! :wink:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-kisscheek:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”