WAKE UP people

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

WAKE UP people

Unread postby juu » 23 Jun 2015 05:05

:greetings-wavingyellow:

This world is a trap. A very complex one. And to begin to free yourself, at least a bit from this prison, it’s not only knowing that darkness indeed exists, but to understand that we are constantly, if not always, moving through dark energy. This world is made of it, and it is everywhere. And you don’t need to physically “feel” this energy, it is just a matter of logic and right perception of different things and situations.

Once you understand that darkness is an illness of your consciousness field, which means a certain way of perceiving life and situations, you can begin to recognize that darkness in this level of existence is just all the bad things that exists, all the negativity, like fear, ambition, superiority, pain, stress, anxiety, discomfort of any kind, etc.
So, your mission is to begin to recognize how comfortably you move thorough this dark energy, how adapted you are to it, and how much a lot of this dark energy you accept, and even enjoy. Because it is true, There is some kind of pleasure you gain with this energy, it is seducing. To me, darkness is power. The power you have to the other, in order to influence him/her in a certain way. I know this sounds extreme, but it is not, it can be very subtle too. In an everyday situation you can find this exchange of energy. It is in seduction, in sex, in every sport (competition), saying something that sounds smart to someone, the power you have over someone in needing you, thinking you somehow deserve more than the other, in the power a boss has over his employees, a doctor, a politician who make decisions for millions, in religion this “power” priests and the churches has over the religious people, This world is even made for acquiring power. Its foundations are: The more you feed the system and lose yourself in it, you will gain more and more power to influence others. That’s where it goes wrong, as we are unique, we perceive stuff in a unique way, and if you have power to influence, you will want people to follow or accept that “truth” or way you perceive something. This power darkness gives you will make you egotistical, self-absorbed and you will stop thinking about others, thinking the end justifies the means, and forgetting that helping others is the normal way of existing.

We are everyday being bombarded with all this dark energy. He have come to believe and accept that feeling like shit is the way of living. I see resignation, tiredness and sadness in almost all the people I see, but it is how this place has turn them into. This is why I don’t consider this place a school, but a torture camp. All this pain is suffocating, and overwhelming, and we are so dirty and polluted that we can’t see this!, and even moving with comfort through this energy.
This is the real trap that we need to begin to dissolve. Just see the darkness in you, as a wrong perception of things or the “bad” in you as external… also remembering that in the way we perceive situations are traps too.. our level of perception is so little and the ego/filter is so full of crap, that we are perceiving the world and everyday situations with our fears and misperceptions, which are almost all influence. I think.

Is not just “not being a bad person”, is understanding how we react/think/feel/perceive in diferent everyday situations, and how much dark energy is involved. For example, making a simple coment to someones about his haircut looking bad, may look harmless, but the fact that you could did the comment, and not being able to perceive that the little harm you did, as tiny as it is, it is harm, and that you not noticing it, means you are a little ill, because in natural conditions, a little coment like that wouldn’t never come from anyones mouth.

:romance-grouphug:
jonas

Re: WAKE UP people

Unread postby jonas » 23 Jun 2015 07:23

Hi juu, so I just WOKE up early in the morning. :wink: thanks juu - I enjoyed much reading this. Though I guess a haircut can still look pretty bad ... and that it would be ok to say so in some manner. :whistle:

:happy-smileyflower:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 23 Jun 2015 20:54

:handgestures-thumbup:

I'm not sure whether this is a torture camp or a learning place that was hijacked. Either way, there's work to be done to undo these ghastly, gargantuan systems that keep us asleep. Haircuts aside, we can all be more constructive in the way we live our lives. A choice always exists to build and foster instead of destroying and abusing. We can make this choice easier for others by setting an example.

Once we reach a critical mass of participants, the changes will be swift.
:happy-wavemulticolor:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Jun 2015 13:37

:text-thankyoublue: juu, excellent post!
There is much motion in it, showing alternative perspectives and I really like it! Keep it up!

:romance-grouphug: :romance-kisscheek:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Jun 2015 14:08

astrochimp wrote:... Haircuts aside, we can all be more constructive in the way we live our lives. A choice always exists to build and foster instead of destroying and abusing. We can make this choice easier for others by setting an example...

:greetings-waveyellow: astrochimp,

even a hijacked learning place is a torture camp. No matter what you call it, fact is that everyone down here is being tortured from the very first moment till the last one in his/her life. Most people realize it after their physical death and this is what makes the difference.

NO, we can't be more constructive in the way we live our lives, BECAUSE what we live is NOT our live. The only way to live your life more constructive is to realize whose live you are really living. Your life is not your life. It is not what you chose to live. You can do the best of it, but still according to THEIR limits and not according to your own limits. Your limits have been cut down to the minimum possible. They only exist, to give you the feeling that you can create your own limits. It is a natural law, your limits cannot exceed the limits of the place you are in. Depending on the perspective you use, i.e. like a dwarf in a giant's place or like a giant in a dwarf's place, you see your life as an unlimited opportunity to create and develop or as a restricted to the most necessary possibility just to keep you breathing. Therefore I consider the above sentence we can all be more constructive in the way we live our lives as a common spiritual lie = misleading perspective, to keep us away from the truth. The truth is, that we are the giants in the dwarf's place and that we are extremely limited in our possibilities. We can only adjust our lives to avoid bigger damages, but this is it.

Juu is somehow a pioneer right now. While most of our members (and readers) are only following, juu goes his own way and discovers what we used to say anew. He shares his own perspective to help others open their eyes. He is adding to what we started, but trust me, he has an awful hard path behind him by now and I am really happy he didn't give up.

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Jun 2015 15:54

astrochimp wrote:I'm not sure whether this is a torture camp or a learning place that was hijacked. Either way, there's work to be done to undo these ghastly, gargantuan systems that keep us asleep. Haircuts aside, we can all be more constructive in the way we live our lives. A choice always exists to build and foster instead of destroying and abusing. We can make this choice easier for others by setting an example.

Hi astro :greetings-wavingyellow:

you have good intentions, that's why my answer on you has two parts...
Yes, you are right with this, someone who are claiming the will to make things better should always start with "the man in the mirror".
And to be honest, I am sure atm. for almost all (non dark) people nothing else is possible.
So care about those who are close to you, don't force too much and overdo it.
And don't forget yourself, you need to be in a minimum of good condition if you want to help others...

astrochimp wrote:Once we reach a critical mass of participants, the changes will be swift.

And this is now the second part of my answer. You will not like it! :lol:

This point of view, which is the common perspective of spiritual worlds and "lightworkers", is NAIVE BULLSHIT! Sorry to say it this hard, but it shows only how misleaded and unaware the "lightworkers" are. They are acting in their sandbox playing light vs. dark games, and have no clue about the reality outside, even if their 3d parts are part of it... And even if you try to give them information, they don't listen...

So now I will public here some infos, which were confidential cause of strategic reasons:
(The fact that we talk now is a clear sign...)

1. There are about 630+ millions darks incarnated in 3d in human avatars. A few got healed like Juu, but still many assholes around. And it's not only the "big guys", it's 8,5% of mankind! Look at all those little dark toads, which make peoples life here like "hell". They are in military, in police, in governments, industrial leaders. They (still) have the absolute power in 3d! And it's naive to think a critical mass could do anything. They are prepared to kill the masses whenever they like to, and they will do it. As long as the darks are in charge in 3d, the mass can only survive if they accept their enslavement. The only choice some of them have is, where to enslave themselves and to choose their "master". If you reduce the number of darks only to the incurable and perpetrators you still get 182 millions. So I will see how "lightworkers" "light forces" will mass arrest them. :laughing-rolling:

2. As written before "lightworkers" are only playing games. Sure these games have impact in 3d through the connections between the sandbox and 3d. And they may feel very "real" too maybe. But in fact almost all "lightworkers" are stupid morons, following the stupid sandbox games and ideologies. No one of them even try to look behind the games. I often wrote in the comments of C's blog about the games behind the games. But I could tell this to a piece of bread, it would have made no difference. And you know what? There is a game behind the game behind the game.... :laughing-rolling:

3. As I wrote in a lot of other treads, 3d Earth has a complex fractal energy structure. This makes direct impact from other levels very difficult. Something like an "event", meaning some "good guys" coming here and solve the problems, is 100% not possible in the way spiritual worlds expect it in one or other way! In fact I did not find a single "spiritual party", which was not heavy polluted by darks in light masks. And darks with masks of other darks and over this a light mask... and so on. If you think any of them will ever bring anything good into 3d, you better should believe in Santa Claus, the chance that he exists and will bring you something is much bigger...

4. The war of darks vs. Protoi is now running for about 18.800 years down here in 3d. You should be aware of the fact, that in the past (we adjusted it last years) in these 18.8k years the "speed of time" outside of 3d was much faster. This means, that in the same "time" in which we had the 18.8k here, "outside" have been about 16 billions years. Very very long time to develop and implement very very much shit! And "lightworkers" think they can easy clean and remove all those shit... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

5. This planet got completely polluted with a huge number of shit, like tons of nano particles, radiation. Even we Protoi will need years to clean this, once we started...

6. Some talk about "positive military". Do you think there really exist some positive military on this planet? This would be very naive! There is not a single country on this planet, which is not under dark government / leadership!!! As I also wrote in other threads, there are many dark groups here, and 3 main groups. They are playing the games against each other. There is not a good side in this, just one currently in 3d dominant side (we call them LSA) and the other dark parties, who want to kick them out of charge. But for sure they don't want to do anything good to non-dark parts of "mankind". It would be naive to think or hope this!

Before I wrote this, I discussed it with Alex, if this will demotivate too much. But we think it's ok, people need to take it anyway...

We Protoi will continue to do the needed jobs, and the best advice I can give is, "stay out of it", so that we don't need to work around... But for sure most people will not follow the advice... :laughing-rolling:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 24 Jun 2015 17:49

Last edited by LeeDee on 23 Jan 2018 07:03, edited 1 time in total.
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 24 Jun 2015 19:26

Such straightforward realistic posts are needed every once in a while to help break "optimistic" fairytale filters!
Thankyou and thankjuu :-) :handgestures-thumbup:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Jun 2015 22:30

Frank :greetings-wavingyellow: ,
:romance-smileyheart: Like you said, games within games, within games... right? Full disclosure! :text-lol:

Alex :greetings-waveyellow: ,
The truth, as you call it, is functionally useless in your current state of existence, sitting in front of a computer, trapped in a human body. Of course you would say that our lives are not our own, it's self-consistent with the rest. I would not necessarily disagree with you there. I have a slightly different take on the former sentiment that our lives are not our own.

Let me ask you a question guys: Would you knowingly harm me?

The main question on my mind is: What does juu think about Alex's and Frank's posts. :confusion-questionmarks: Is it all 100 juu? :text-feedback:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Jun 2015 22:40

astrochimp wrote:Let me ask you a question guys: Would you knowingly harm me?

I think knowingly is not the term you are looking for. Because it makes no sense.
But if you mean on purpose without gotten any attack or harm from you? NO

But if you would be a dark, who harms and attacks me, or others who can not defend themselves, for sure I will attack and kick them out full knowingly and in full purpose...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jun 2015 00:19

astrochimp wrote:Alex :greetings-waveyellow: ,
The truth, as you call it, is functionally useless in your current state of existence, sitting in front of a computer, trapped in a human body. Of course you would say that our lives are not our own, it's self-consistent with the rest. I would not necessarily disagree with you there. I have a slightly different take on the former sentiment that our lives are not our own.

Let me ask you a question guys: Would you knowingly harm me?

:greetings-waveyellow: again :happy-smileyflower:

The truth in my (our) current state of existence may be functionally useless at the first sight, but my/our existence is the condition needed to change things down here. As Frank said many times before the law of light, which we apply and follow with no exceptions, is that the weakest one decides. The weakest link of the entity to whom my human avatar belongs, is me down here (as everyone of you is the weakest link of the entity you belong to). Therefore my existence (in what ridiculous state ever) is a crucial condition for the changes to be ordered, confirmed and finally to take place. I surely can't speak for everybody who belongs to this team but I can assure you that at least half of them would love to get rid of this so called "life" and get back to their original state (me included). But it was our choice to be here and now because we have a job to do. Without us (= not me personally, but the whole team and the millions of helpers spread all over this planet to ease the pain where ever possible) this place would have been much darker and with no future for anyone. Knowing (part of) the truth is what keeps us going.

To your question: No, I wouldn't harm you on purpose. Frank explained already what happens.
I actually wonder :think: how you can ask such a question in the first place. You should know by now that we are here to help and not to harm.

juu

Unread postby juu » 25 Jun 2015 03:18

:greetings-waveyellow: everybody, thanks for the encouraging words!

Hey Astro, my friend! i dont know exactly what you mean by: "It is all 100 juu??.."

I guess, the more a person understands the place we are in, the more little and helpless he/she feels. I guess there is so much shit around us, above us, and in our pasts, that you even question your very existence here. Not remembering our past, make us feel that we were not the ones who make the choice to incarnate here.. we are other beings, why we should suffer like this?
Once you begin to realize how a normal way of living is, or should be, you will find yourself soffocating and with 100 tons of weight in both your feet. So much impotence, so much dark sh&$!.. :angry-screaming:

I believe that living in this conditions, and having that much responsability can get overwhelming sometimes. I personally wouldnt want that job either :whistle: :wink: ... but things are as they are, and here we are.. It is not that bad... (I mean, it is... it reaaly is, that it is scary :scared-eek: ) But, theres nothing we can do to change that soon... We have to find a way to survive our days, trying to enjoy them... I find people and life situations interesting, and become this kind of expectator... wich I guess, leads to me to learn too.. And it can be in every daily situation... for example rigth now Im USA, working for the summer (shhh----- :eusa-whistle: :law-police:...) Im cleaning cars with a friend of mine that lives here.. It may not sound good, or even too good... The thing is, that I enjoyed it (despite the long hours and tireness).. because is something diferent.. even though, the days are all the same.. there are so many diferent situations going on around you, people interactions, etc... that you will find each day unique---

off course, you have to fight with all the dark energy above your back, trying every second just to make you feel miserable...
also seeing how people just want to get over the loong, painfull, slaving day really fast so they can rest the more, just to do the same thing the other day:( ------ But, there are moments were it is bearable ..... :roll: ... :happy-jumpyellow:

----------little question------
What Dark group is behind Putin and Brics?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Jun 2015 09:00

juu wrote:----------little question------
What Dark group is behind Putin and Brics?

orions
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 25 Jun 2015 17:11

Alex & Frank,
At this point I'm certain that we're just kicking around semantics. You prefer to word things a certain way and I have a different way of doing it. I'm still doing my job here to the best of my ability, languages aside. The proof is in the pudding. :handgestures-thumbup:

Please trust me that my previous question to you had a purpose. Frank's answer gave me the details I needed to put the pieces together.

I'm currently going thru a stage where my self worth and self esteem issues are being sorted out. I'm finding that I should trust how I feel more and go with my gut instead of OVER-analyzing every word, response and perceived expectation.

Hopefully I won't go the full way of a Kathryn :scared-eek: :text-lol: But it that does happen, it will happen with my eyes wide open using my own guidance. I'm not one for authority, even if it's Protoi info. You, too, have just a piece of the puzzle, not the entire thing. We're all just trying to figure things out and do the best we can. We, for the life of us, can't seem to agree on the semantics, but I'm done beating that dead horse :angelic-green: Do negative haircut comments exist because of darkness or is darkness making us perceive negative haircut opinions as more than they are? Maybe it's both? Does intonation and cadence make a difference? Can we be a little less black and white and learn to roll with it? :roll:

juu,
Keep paying attention and working things out. My input here isn't of much use to you. :romance-heartsthree:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Jun 2015 17:55

astrochimp wrote:I'm currently going thru a stage where my self worth and self esteem issues are being sorted out. I'm finding that I should trust how I feel more and go with my gut instead of OVER-analyzing every word, response and perceived expectation.

There are times in which gut is a good indicator, if you know how to use it. But you should be aware, that everything related to feelings and emotions (and this is very similar to gut...) is most easy to influence. So you should not forget to use your "brain", meaning your 3d rational mind. Spiritual people tend to forget this often, and this is the moment, when darks catch them... I have seen exactly these happening often enough to be able to guarantee it....

So now you know why I don't take "resonating" people serious... Most resonating is just influence, and people are stupid enough to trust it blind without using their mind and following the dark agendas behind it like lemmings.

Yes, go what you think it is your path. I never ask for followers or want to "teach" some "truths"... And the last think I want to do, is sharing puzzle pieces for the "big picture" with darks (meaning not you astro, but they are reading too...)...

In the last 18.800 years we Protoi were almost alone in the battlefields down here (thx esp. to the few allies...), and now with a "small end" of the war in future, I see no reason to change this... Take care of yourself and the ones close to you, that's the best I can advise you...

Ah, and pls don't take the above comment strict personal to yourself. You put me the ball on the point, and I could not resist to kick the ball a bit in direction of those naive "lightworkers". I don't think you are naive, if you would be, you would not question the things in the kind you do...

Edit: Puzzling is a good thing. Do it. And sort all the non fitting puzzle parts out. I am quite sure most of them are fake, wrong players etc. anyway. And don't forget to include 3d into the puzzle, this is the point which "lightworkers" forget. Taking 3d not serious enough, but it has highest priority.
But they don't understand this priority
=> because they don't understand 3d
=> because they don't understand the fractal nature of 3d, even if it's obvious everywhere in nature visible
=> so most of them only use the "higher" puzzle parts (higher is for me a wrong term, because "outside" would fit much better to the physics)
=> but how can you get a big picture, if you use only 3% of the puzzle parts...?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jun 2015 18:18

astrochimp wrote:... You, too, have just a piece of the puzzle, not the entire thing.

Well, as a linguist I do love semantics and I know that there can be an awful lot hidden within semantics. :happy-smileyflower:
You know, it is never about what you are talking but about what the other who listens to you understands. If you want the other to understand what you are talking about, you'll have to define words anew.
And because of that, I have to clear something regarding your comment above. NO, we don't "just have a piece of the puzzle". We have the FRAME and many pieces of it. This is the huge difference :wink:. Everyone is most welcome to add the missing pieces.

Good luck!

Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 27 Jun 2015 15:24

In this thread i think i realized how some of the dark groups might think.
They are like politicans and they compete with each other.
They really believe they are better and lighter than the other faction.But what they really want from this self declared title is more energy from more people with drainable energy to them.
Because they think they deserve it.
They want more energy.But why would strong factions want more energy from people?

To keep themselves up and keep yourself down?WHILE they keep up their position.

I substituted myself with darks in thoughts and i think some of my actions resemble to those actions.
Because people want energy from others ....like me i want energy even if its a form of love or attention....i dont know if this is because the system but probably.
In this case i think that shows how Protoi is unique and true i dont feel any force from them in order to extract energy from me.Not in any form. :text-lol:
juu

Unread postby juu » 12 Jul 2015 02:35

Δύναμις wrote:
You know, it is never about what you are talking but about what the other who listens to you understands. If you want the other to understand what you are talking about, you'll have to define words anew.

:eusa-think: :icon-mrgreen: Interesting... here lies the "almost impossible art" of helping awaken each individual being according to their unique way of perceving...
Although right now is impossible, I guarantee It will be easier in the future to perceive and deal with each individual "wrong way of preceiving"... THe more cleanings, the more you will understand and remember all the diferent roles you have experienced in the past! ........ I know, that besides all the suffering, There are also so many things we have learned, and little by little, we will get more and more access to them, even if we are not aware of it :happy-jumpyellow:

But so is true! you can feel it while talking or triyng to share your thoughts with someone... sensing not all the info is "passing through" and what the person is getting or understanding from you.. Is limited according to their limited way of seeing life or common situations. :crying-blue: :icon-lol: half-way through the your statement you will know that it is not getting there, so youll consider if finishing your thought is even worth it :lol: ..

Pegazus wrote:I substituted myself with darks in thoughts and i think some of my actions resemble to those actions.
Because people want energy from others ....like me i want energy even if its a form of love or attention....i dont know if this is because the system but probably.

Yess... that is how our world works! stealing energy from each other is a common dark tool... You will see that every "logic"----- (what seems logic right now in this place for the sheeps.. :( I know its a harsh word, but I just :confusion-shrug: how to say it properly for every perception...) ----decision in a situation or action that you made in this place, it follows dark rules through dark energy...

I think If I can express to someone in a sentence what life is.. I will say it is lying in hot street asphalt without shirt... and someone is stepping in your back.. not letting you move and somehow make you believe that the pain you are experiencing is your own fault! :cry:

any how... take care all! and just like a "co-worker" have to say about his/the life: "just another day in paradise..." :puke-front: ..... :laughing-rofl:

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 23 Jan 2018 04:45

Thank you for this thread, juu, gave me a lot to reflect about.

I can relate with "lightworkers" that don't listen.
Alexandra told me to slow down and read the informations on this forum so i went and studied the healing wiki but soon i shifted my focus to "lightworkers" that read this forum in hope to "wake" them.

Frank and Kollegatto even told me that "lightworkers" woulnd't listen but i keep my focus on it and ended up pissed and did more harm then good (see war news thread last page)
I was being just like those "lightworkers" Frank said that don't listen.

astrochimp said that one should be the example if wants to help others, that's it, i am no example right now, need to do a lot of cleanings with protoi tools and i realize my behavior ins't the best yet so i need to change that as well, wanting "lightworkers" that read this forum but don't want to let go of their beliefs to drop them, is dark behavior, it is their choice, no one else.
Would it be that easy to end darkness the protoi that work so hard for it would already have done it. Thanks protoi for all you do, i didn't mean to insult your work, i wanted to help but was stupid and not helping at all.

Still have much to learn, the time i was wasting with lightworkers will now be invested to re-read all threads in this forum until i can understand and also in healing and cleaning videos and behavior monitoring and readjustment.
Hopefully i get less stupid afterwards.

Thanks to all the participants of this thread, was very helpful.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jan 2018 01:47

Lau wrote:Hopefully i get less stupid afterwards.

You are already less stupid than when you first joined :happy-smileyflower:
You are prepared to re-think your beliefs and keep improving as much as possible. Remember stagnation phases during the learning process don't mean that you can't learn anymore, but that you need the time to process and deepen your understanding before you can advance.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”