scene

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

scene

Unread postby juu » 04 Jun 2015 19:54

:greetings-wavingyellow: everyone

Just wanted to share something (as usual :text-lol: )

Watched recently a movie, the last xmen movie.. and theres a scene, (with huge emotional energy attachment btw) wich describes what darkness is..

heres the dialogue:

Charles Xavier: All those voices... so much PAIN.

Professor X: It's not their pain you're afraid of. It's yours, Charles. And as frightening as it can be, that pain will make you stronger. If you allow yourself to feel it, embrace it, .it will make you more powerful than you ever imagined. It's the greatest gift we have: to bear their pain without breaking. And it comes from the most human part of us: hope. Charles, we need you to hope again.

ps: The director of this franchise is a huge dark guy.. he is met with several lawsuits for raping minors..

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Re: scene

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Jun 2015 21:46

:text-nocomment: or rather I do comment. I am glad I never watched this movie :happy-smileyflower:
Messages of this kind are spread all over the place, especially in movies or songs, because they reach many many people this way. It is very difficult to avoid them, if you want to be part of this society. Most people got used to them, they take them for granted and teach them also to their children! It is incredible how sick this world is!!!

Thanks for pointing this out!

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”