GADDAFI was NOT the "bad guy"...

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Δύναμις

GADDAFI was NOT the "bad guy"...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Apr 2015 10:48

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=863349477065726&set=p.863349477065726&type=1&theater

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread767009/pg1

I read similar things about 4 years ago and I felt so ashamed to be "european"! What this man did for his people is incredible and miles away from our "civilized reality". I never really followed the propaganda against him, but each time I was seeing some pic of his, I just couldn't see the "monster" they were describing and kept wondering what is so wrong about this man. Now I know, that my feeling didn't cheat on me, probably because this guy was one of us too.
In my opinion he was too much into that "god rubbish", but maybe the best way to serve the light under those conditions, since the country was already infected by the "god trash". I don't have an opinion on the imaginary or real crimes he may have committed during his lifetime as this is not up to me to judge him. Neither up to other humans, since no one can ever put the true facts, actions and reactions together to be able to see the complete pic or the happenings.

I am glad that some people finally started spreading the truth about the damage that some western so-called "presidents" do to every human day after day. I only hope it is not to late for the damaged humans to face the real reality and start fighting back.
Pegazus

Re: GADDAFI was NOT the "bad guy"...

Unread postby Pegazus » 26 Apr 2015 12:08

When i first met with the idea of him being a good man i felt it can be true i still remember it even though it was years ago.

The only problem i had was back then i could not imagine how can this happen with a high position leader like him.

I dont know but he should have known the dangers of his doings.

If he had great amount of money in his disposal why couldnt he prevent his fall?Or at least his safety to lead behind the scenes...

I will do a little more research about this later,but for now i wonder how the prosperity declined after his years and what is the current state of the coutnry financially?
Was it swallowed by foreign debts already?
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 26 Apr 2015 16:33

He has done few things, that monsters from west did not like.

But one was very dangerous for them. His plan was to stop use dollar for oil trade.

Then, he was asking for his money that weat should give him back.

3rd was that he has collect gold on plans to found sarican bank, just to pull africa from IMF hands.

They topk that gold, and never payed about 2 mil. Dollars.

And his "friends" killed him.

But same players do mess in other countries now. Useing al kaida, and now ISIL, just to burn countries they could not to control.

But, things are changeing. Slowely, but changeing
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Apr 2015 17:21

Pegazus wrote:When i first met with the idea of him being a good man i felt it can be true i still remember it even though it was years ago.

The only problem i had was back then i could not imagine how can this happen with a high position leader like him.

I dont know but he should have known the dangers of his doings.

If he had great amount of money in his disposal why couldnt he prevent his fall?Or at least his safety to lead behind the scenes...

I will do a little more research about this later,but for now i wonder how the prosperity declined after his years and what is the current state of the coutnry financially?
Was it swallowed by foreign debts already?

"... the idea of him being a good man..." Good people can do bad things as well or even bad people can do something good now and then. I can't say if he was good or bad without knowing more details, but he certainly did many good things that made the powerful bastards in (temporary) charge of this planet to find a way to get rid of him. Compared to them he was definitely the good guy and I am sure that he was aware of the dangers around him. He was fully aware that they'll get him someday but this didn't stop him from doing the right thing.

Money can't always help, no matter how much you have. There are still some more powers involved in every bigger happening. As zoozoom said it was probably his "friends" that help the bastards to get him. There are always some traitors around that show up just in right time to destroy the good work. They do similar in higher fields too.

The money supposed to be there for his country seems to have disappeared according to the swiss newspaper that brought up the subject lately.
surzappa

Unread postby surzappa » 29 Apr 2015 21:52

down here in the Caribbean/south America they are trying to do the same
right at the moment trying to take Venezuela down
the PEOPLE have prefented the worse up to now there is an economic war going on

do you know of the green book of Qaddafi ??

here some add. info :

http://www.globalresearch.ca/libya-ten- ... ow/5414289

http://libyasos.blogspot.com/p/gaddafi.html

http://911-truth.net/other-books/Muamma ... ok-Eng.pdf

wrong information is getting out at the other side of the world just like what happend to Qaddafi

==
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 29 Apr 2015 22:17

And in same time noone have anything to say/write about countries like Saudi Arabia is, and what do they do.

Everything is wrong on this planet.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”