cat

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
alc

cat

Unread postby alc » 05 Dec 2014 08:04

:greetings-waveyellow:
I don't have clear cision of what happened but i need to write it here anyway.
So my cat was very friendly to all maybe too naive we had reat realtionship and on one point she was different like some beign take her out and try to overtake her body she didn't comunicate at all and her regular vibe has gone it had hostly vibe i couldnt clean it like before few times happened. now form yesterday she is not around anymore. I don't know where she is or if she is still alive at all.
I am sad because she was brining joy to everyone here around she was greatest (i mean caracter) cat here around.
But what i want to tell it is that last weeks i see dark don't anymore attack me directly like before but reather wants to enter silently unnoticed and very gentle i guess or it is different group of darks or they change pattern but this i started to notice happen from when Taurus came in the game viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1958&hilit=taurus
they not attack directly but want to corrupt us (at least what i see) I don't know what happen next if we get corrupted but if this is the case with my cat than it is not good, i would say they kill or jail or pull out of body the being who posses body and cause pain, for example i am in pain about situation about my cat she was young but very powerful and light beign as i siad maybe too naive because she allowed few times some shit came near, or they do this shit to me through her because i have some shitty issues this days.
if somebody have some clue and clear vision about the subject you are most welcome to share.
take care my friends
:romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Re: cat

Unread postby LeeDee » 05 Dec 2014 10:39

Last edited by LeeDee on 24 Aug 2017 09:43, edited 1 time in total.
juu

Re: cat

Unread postby juu » 06 Dec 2014 03:13

what a wonderful physical avatar a cat is... my house is like an attractor to cats.. and recently, a new one came, like 2 weeks ago, but never left.. sopmehow find its way in, and found a way to live with my other cat.. :teasing-blah:

anyway...I have a little question, if someone knows the answer..
Is it possible to find out the clasification of the entity in the cat by his/her behaviour?

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”