darks cooperation

User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3259
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

darks cooperation

Unread postby Frank » 06 Nov 2014 20:22

3 days ago 262 (of 263) dark groups and 331 gray groups started to fully cooperate against us. For the first time ever (on this level, smaller cooperations have been known earlier...)

This was a direct reaction to a huge cleaning we did.

We value it as a big success. They are desperate.

Only taurus is not in the cooperating...
astrochimp

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby astrochimp » 06 Nov 2014 22:46

Thank you!

:romance-grouphug:
:happy-jumpeveryone:
:happy-wavemulticolor:

C'mon TAURUS!
User avatar
alc
Posts: 641
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby alc » 07 Nov 2014 06:33

Frank wrote:3 days ago 262 (of 263) dark groups and 331 gray groups started to fully cooperate against us. For the first time ever (on this level, smaller cooperations have been known earlier...)

This was a direct reaction to a huge cleaning we did.

We value it as a big success. They are desperate.

Only taurus is not in the cooperating...


interesting that day i just came to rome and usually whan i am there is full of shit and have to clean myself days after i come back but now even there i enjoyed and cleaning was going on simuntanious only on one point i needed to struggle some gluey shit othervise trip was smooth and there is also vatican - the nest of dark groups in 3d i guess.
:wink:
:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
jonas
Posts: 535
Joined: 09 Jan 2014 13:39

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby jonas » 07 Nov 2014 09:53

This sounds great - must have been very effective to get such reaction.

:happy-wavemulticolor:
User avatar
alc
Posts: 641
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby alc » 07 Nov 2014 10:10

jonas wrote:This sounds great - must have been very effective to get such reaction.

:happy-wavemulticolor:


hehe i don't think this is effectivnes but it is funny that all is combined.
and i am not sure that my ships done some jobs at all but still is fun to see bigger picture like this too
I mean many times I don't know why i need to do some things but i guess it is higher purpose always.

:greetings-waveyellow:
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 457
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby Pegazus » 07 Nov 2014 18:57

Interesting news!

What kind of actions will they make now?Any clue?
Can they cooperation result in something bad?Or they just pissed off?
User avatar
alc
Posts: 641
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby alc » 07 Nov 2014 19:55

Pegazus wrote:Interesting news!

What kind of actions will they make now?Any clue?
Can they cooperation result in something bad?Or they just pissed off?

I don't know what Frank says but i belive they don't have a chance and this is good sighn telling to me that this is their end.
:happy-smileyflower:
...
i hope it will not be boring after they are finish :think:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3259
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby Frank » 08 Nov 2014 00:10

I will not tell any details.

But we get a lot of infos from L ones, that they get attacks like crazy atm...
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3259
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby Frank » 08 Nov 2014 15:58

Since 4 hours we are in huge battles with the dark alliance. The battles take place in all creations and OIC, in about 63% of all properties.
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 457
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby Pegazus » 08 Nov 2014 16:13

Frank wrote:Since 4 hours we are in huge battles with the dark alliance. The battles take place in all creations and OIC, in about 63% of all properties.



I am myself very closed and very tired.
Today i had plan to go and meet some master teacher buddha like people but i chosed not to.I dont know if its because of this or my choice is affected by this subconsciously...
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3259
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby Frank » 08 Nov 2014 16:25

Pegazus wrote:Today i had plan to go and meet some master teacher buddha like people but i chosed not to.


And what do you expect to get from OIC people?
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 457
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby Pegazus » 08 Nov 2014 16:47

Frank wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Today i had plan to go and meet some master teacher buddha like people but i chosed not to.


And what do you expect to get from OIC people?


Well its not like i wanted to see miracles...im more of an observer.And im not sure those are oic people well maybe but the head might be not.....maybe dark general.
I am not in a position where i can be picky.

Just because im here i will not believe everything that i read here 100% compeltely.Neither will i believe to them...

.but if you have a magic word that boosts all my abilites to 1000% i would appreciate it :D :text-lol:
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 1996
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Nov 2014 17:17

Pegazus wrote:
.but if you have a magic word that boosts all my abilites to 1000% i would appreciate it :D :text-lol:


oh, no! We don't want you to believe things you read here just because you got your abilities to 1000% :text-lol:
Btw. you are the only one that can work on your abilities :-D. We can only make your way safer :wink:

And yes, it is better not to believe everything you hear/read to 100% unless you can back it with your own experiences.
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 457
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby Pegazus » 08 Nov 2014 17:55

Δύναμις wrote:
Pegazus wrote:
.but if you have a magic word that boosts all my abilites to 1000% i would appreciate it :D :text-lol:


oh, no! We don't want you to believe things you read here just because you got your abilities to 1000% :text-lol:
Btw. you are the only one that can work on your abilities :-D. We can only make your way safer :wink:

And yes, it is better not to believe everything you hear/read to 100% unless you can back it with your own experiences.


Actually every time the one who i deem worthy of my attention starts a meeting starts with the following: Never believe in my words,never believe in what i say.
So im not forced to follow anything...i couldnt be part of something that has expectations towards me anyways.....its me who should want the change....i dont care if somebody else wants a change if its not me......im tired of following others.....or ideals.....i dont even feel anything about this dark cooperation....with my current state i couldnt even detect it.If its not written in here,i dont even know about it.....thats just says everything.... :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
User avatar
alc
Posts: 641
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby alc » 08 Nov 2014 19:16

Pegazus wrote: ......im tired of following others.....


:text-bravo:
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 1996
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Nov 2014 20:18

Pegazus wrote:...its me who should want the change.....


Right! :handgestures-thumbup: Applies to everyone on earth and explains precisely why this world is as it is. Truth/s are always uncomfortable and demand changes. People are reluctant to changes because they would have to give up their comfort and no one wants this. The usual excuse is "I don't have the power to change anything, I am too tired". We are all too tired of the rubbish, either we change it or we give up. We (Protoi) don't give up! We are here and continue no matter what it costs. And it costs us a lot... actually everything!


Pegazus wrote:.....thats just says everything.... :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:


It says what we keep saying here: we need makers not followers :wink:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3259
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby Frank » 11 Nov 2014 17:31

And taurus joined about 6h ago the dark alliance too.... :text-lol:
User avatar
alc
Posts: 641
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby alc » 11 Nov 2014 17:38

Frank wrote:And taurus joined about 6h ago the dark alliance too.... :text-lol:

good for them so like this all train will go to recycle like this is more easy for us
:)
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3259
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby Frank » 11 Nov 2014 18:19

alc wrote:good for them so like this all train will go to recycle like this is more easy for us
:)


psssst ....

yes :laughing-rolling:
User avatar
jonas
Posts: 535
Joined: 09 Jan 2014 13:39

Re: darks cooperation

Unread postby jonas » 13 Nov 2014 13:45

Are they still attacking at about the same intensity - or has it subsided?

Return to “Frank's older public posts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests