Mind model

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

Mind model

Unread postby juu » 24 Oct 2014 17:47

Hello. I am having trouble undrstanding what a mind model really is, and how to build my own. A mind model is like a way of thinking? Like ur own way to perceive everything? :s anyway, i was hoping u can help undrstand it better. :)
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Mind model

Unread postby Frank » 24 Oct 2014 18:25

juu

Unread postby juu » 24 Oct 2014 19:22

Thank u. So, it is all about ordering what u want to be done by your connected entity? If u dont know who is it, the order will get executed anyway?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Oct 2014 21:11

juu wrote:Thank u. So, it is all about ordering what u want to be done by your connected entity? If u dont know who is it, the order will get executed anyway?

No, if you don't address it right the bast what can happen it, that nothing happens. I worst case it is turned straight against you...
juu

Unread postby juu » 24 Oct 2014 21:53

So, how can i start building my mind model without the ordering part?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Oct 2014 23:06

juu wrote:So, how can i start building my mind model without the ordering part?

A mind model is not about ordering, it's about understanding things.

We Protoi have a model, but no time to and financial potential to write it down.... I made a topic about this with no feedback. So people will stay without a good mind model. Maybe not the worst solution atm...
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Oct 2014 23:58

Frank wrote:
juu wrote:So, how can i start building my mind model without the ordering part?

A mind model is not about ordering, it's about understanding things.

We Protoi have a model, but no time to and financial potential to write it down.... I made a topic about this with no feedback. So people will stay without a good mind model. Maybe not the worst solution atm...

:orcs-cheers:

How much money would you need to start getting into it? Would you have enough time if you didn't have to keep a j-o-b?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Oct 2014 09:06

Yes the job is one thing (btw. I am mediawiki admin and developer...).

But that's not all. Investing the time into the model is only useful with easy to understand visualization => graphics, charts, animations and so on. We would need money for these too (as you can see in a few threads, my abilities in this are :puke-front: ...)
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 27 Oct 2014 19:46

Frank wrote:Yes the job is one thing (btw. I am mediawiki admin and developer...).

Cool, over the years I've had some experience rolling out some mediawiki server setups. :techie-computer:

Frank wrote:But that's not all. Investing the time into the model is only useful with easy to understand visualization => graphics, charts, animations and so on. We would need money for these too (as you can see in a few threads, my abilities in this are :puke-front: ...)

Money, money, money, right?.... :confusion-shrug: :confusion-seeingstars:

Well, you've already started here and that's going pretty well! Now you just need a web/graphics designer and an admin/organizer/writer... :techie-idea:

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Oct 2014 19:53

astrochimp wrote:...

Well, you've already started here and that's going pretty well! Now you just need a web/graphics designer and an admin/organizer/writer... :techie-idea:

Interested in the job :wink: ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 27 Oct 2014 20:06

astrochimp wrote:Well, you've already started here and that's going pretty well! Now you just need a web/graphics designer and an admin/organizer/writer...

We have them all. Just they need to feed families. So it all ends up at the money...

And the other question is if we want it (now). 8 months ago I was sure I want it. But now I am not. The more people who understand the Protoi mind model, the more people will disturb our work. I don't like people running into my fire because they have half knowledge....
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 01 Nov 2014 12:50

there are many science fiction movies and stories that can help you to build a basic mind model , its not as good as protoi mind model, but at least better than nothing i think

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”