attack?

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

attack?

Unread postby juu » 08 Sep 2014 00:54

:greetings-waveyellow: everyone,

just wanted to tell you what happened to mee a few hours ago.
i was frying some fries, so, i put the oil to heat. i left the house to buy something to drink. it was suppossed to be a short trip. i was listening to music, and somehow forgot or didnt thought the huge mistake i have recently made. i really didnt think it was gonna take so much time.. any how, i was out, maximum 10 minutes.. when i enetred the house, half of the kitchen was on fire. like in the movies.. i freak out, and when runing out to get an fire extinguisher.. i used it, but some how the fire kept coming back. like 3, 4 times.. until, (dont know why, seems pretty dumb and stupid now) i decided to throw away the heat (now fire) oil and throw it to the floor with my hand... :(
it spelled and some burning oil went to my hand.. my wrist, and some fingers :crying-yellow: i inmediattly throw fire extinguisher to my hand and stop the pain or burning to go further. it is only getting worst now, with the pain.. is slowly comig back.. i guess the adrenaline and shock in the reason... the burn its not thaaat bad.. but it was like a second degree burn :crying-yellow:

i now its my fault. i never should have left the house wuth the oil burning.. but, somehow.. its weird. because, it has never happened to me.. :confusion-shrug:

i dont knnow if it is just me being stupid.. or the attacks some how can be physical.. maybe in the desicion of moving the oil burning pot..¡? :confusion-shrug: but somehow, something like this, have never happened to me.. its just weird..

other thing, dont know if its something... but, i acted pretty calm, with the neighboors and all.. well i had to.. eventhough i got pretty scared and was a shocked to me.. i called my girlfriend and burst into tears.. well, like getting out the whole comotion.. maybe this reaction in energetic level can be food by some entities?.. well, dont know.

at least it could be worst.. it could have been my face :shock:
anyway.. take care you all.. and hope you never had to experience fire... its like, matter number one enemy.. jaja.. its so destroyer, its scary..

:romance-grouphug:
zoozoom

Re: attack?

Unread postby zoozoom » 08 Sep 2014 08:37

Welk, sometimes we learn things on easier way, and sometimes on harder way.

It should not be attack. It could be your "HS" just do to teach you some lessons.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 08 Sep 2014 09:47

Im sorry about what happened to you.
I am myself left the fire several times and i know im lucky that nothing happened yet.
Disasters such as these only requires a little less attention and voila.
If your attention was clouded by some entity or not i do not know.But for me its usually happening when im tired or scattered.If you are not scattered but focused you can presume what will happen.

I wish you a fast healing.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Sep 2014 11:23

zoozoom wrote:Welk, sometimes we learn things on easier way, and sometimes on harder way.

It should not be attack. It could be your "HS" just do to teach you some lessons.

zoozoom, "HS" teaching things the hard way is common spiritual sh...!!!
Be sure I would kick the butt of my "HS" if she/he/it wanted to teach me something the hard way! We are doing the dirty job down here, not them! If they can't help properly they should keep the "wise advices to learn things the hard way" to themselves!

ANYTHING that gives you pain / harms you is dark! The only question in juu's case is, where exactly it happened. For example if the influence happened through the music he was listening to, which made him to forget the time and caused the fire in the kitchen or if the influence was the throwing of the burning thing on the floor.
Frank keeps talking about fractals. Fractals means you kick a ball and you have no idea what way the ball will take and where it will stop. This is a very important point! Under specific circumstances where no other powers except the kick influence the ball, you can calculate the exact way of the ball and where it will stop. But you can't do that here, because we live in a fractal world.
This means: juu has been influenced by something at a certain moment. We don't know when this happened. We don't know on what polarity level the influence took place. This influence was supposed to give him some hard time during the day. By entering of the influence in our 3d world (The influence/disturbance reached juu's environment the influence became uncontrollable, since no one (not even the darks know) what the effect of it is going to be. This is where the know butterfly effect jumps in the calculation. The outcome of the influence is unknown!
I assume that if juu wouldn't panic that moment, he could have avoid burning his hand. And this is where the individual jumps in and decides the outcome, IF POSSIBLE. 3d life is still a kind of gambling, unless we can finally change the global rules :wink:. The outcome will still be incalculable, but it will be for sure less painful!!!

Sorry, dear juu, but this was a quite stupid action, right! :romance-caress: A blanket or something to cover the fire may have helped a bit better in this case.

Mejorate pronto :romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 09 Sep 2014 01:10

:text-thankyoublue: zoozoom, pegazus and dynamis (great spanish by the way).

Well, let me share with you more..
that day, was weird indeed.. a lot of my family members were together in a countryhouse, my parents also.. talking to my mom today, she was telling me that yesterday was heavy for her, and for a lot of them (energetic, i guess ¿?) there were a lot of fighting, crying, also a bit of agression from my father to her... also, when they, my parents decided to return to the house, (because of my little "accident) :whistle: .. the car breaks malfunction, and as they were downhill.. and they lost control of the car :shock: ... it could have been a tragic incident.. but somehow, nothing happened.. they managed to stop the car, but she tells me, that it was pretty pretty scary..

anyway... continuing the subject... i know my HS would never teach me something the dark way (pain, fear, etc) but, from now on, i see things, before and after the fire incident.. i know now that i have been comftable in my position, knowing how dark operates in my daily baisis, but not doing nothing about it, and letting them influence me (in subtle ways). Im tired of this, and im taking charge of me now.. (well, i hope to :laughing-rolling: ).. i feel i have grown in these couple of months more than the previous years.. i know now, that i cant let my emotions control me, as they are easily manipulated, and to think rationally in situations... and be more lucid when they happened and try to se and undersatand everything that is happening at that moment..

Thank u for the work you are doing... i know it is working, because everything seems more and more clear to me.. or less foggy :think: .. And i know that everything is dark here.. and for you awakend people must be 10 times worst.. but, were getting closer.. we, the ground troops, the infantry must hold on.. and be patience... this trap is a deep hole to the conciousness..

anyway, dont want to take anymore time from you (forum members), and hope that everything would be allright, maybe not now, not tomorrow.. but c'mon... were still here after all... were stronger than them.. soon we will experience true freedom. the real freedom, that has taken away from us.. :happy-jumpyellow:

alc

Unread postby alc » 09 Sep 2014 07:47

Hi Juu

it is good u didn't made more deamage to yourself and to equipment.
you know shit happens sometimes :) what to do you can go on and that's it. you can say also it was very storng full moon :) i also cut myself on fingers same day and was lucky two fingers diddn' went away but point is whenever i made a mistake like this always is some buzzing in my head before and some uncontrollable passion too, I want to say if one is more aware of things happening in the head one can be one step ahaed of darks perepearing their playground.
question is also u have fancy kitchen or moderate? if u have fancy than u need to buy new if moderate u can buy only some paint and use ur creativity to solve problem and fingers will get well maybe it will remain some sighn only and after many years u will see the sighn on fingers which will remember u on this scene u can observe ur reaction of this maybe will be trigger imbeded in ur mind to channel energy to darks and u will need to deal with this too.
to take time don't worry we have planty of time usually we don't have money :)
and every experience makes u grow or don't?

take care

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”