Perceived changes by unknown elements

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Pegazus

Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Pegazus » 06 Sep 2014 20:05

I want a topic where i can mark when i feel a change in something.

Let this be the first entry about it,because a few minutes ago i percieved something changed....Dont know what but this will help me to look back.Thanks.
Last edited by Pegazus on 06 Sep 2014 23:03, edited 2 times in total.
Δύναμις

Re: Percieved changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Sep 2014 21:18

Great idea, Pegazus :handgestures-thumbup:
I always wanted a kind of logbook but we never managed to keep it up. I hope this one will have better luck!

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 06 Sep 2014 23:01

Δύναμις wrote:Great idea, Pegazus :handgestures-thumbup:
I always wanted a kind of logbook but we never managed to keep it up. I hope this one will have better luck!

Thank you dear Dynamis :romance-smileyheart:
Im curious how this will go in the future.
Well at least i try.
And because of the date stamps shown at posts others will be able to see any match with their feelings.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 09 Sep 2014 11:10

Felt very low magnitude change wave few minutes ago.Possibly a pre sign of a bigger one...dont know.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Sep 2014 12:12

Pegazus wrote:Felt very low magnitude change wave few minutes ago.Possibly a pre sign of a bigger one...dont know.

I checked it, you felt some removing of shit from your PL5 aspect. I often feel similar things, this is very typical.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 09 Sep 2014 14:38

Frank wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Felt very low magnitude change wave few minutes ago.Possibly a pre sign of a bigger one...dont know.

I checked it, you felt some removing of shit from your PL5 aspect. I often feel similar things, this is very typical.

Thank you for the information :text-thankyoublue:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 15 Sep 2014 11:51

Well every action bears some kind of unknown aspect in it for me because i dont see all levels of an event.But yesterday was a good day i dont know if i can call it change or step forward,but was good.And today seems to continue the good effects in form of cleaning.

:text-thankyoublue: For all who helps in this.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 08 Oct 2014 22:29

There are no less barriers for me but somehow its like i can get to see their flaws as they would have holes and i could see through them.

And know where or how to pass them...i dont know if this counts as a change by unknown element because i think its just myself but wanted to add.

Oh and i can definetly feel less fear but i dont know if its just because i dont have the energy to fear.

:romance-kisscheek:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 09 Oct 2014 15:50

Hi Pegazus and other,

I also feel that I have had with increasing frequency some strange sensations lately - often when traveling or moving in crowded areas. Like something is going on 'in the background' while people sit and read their newspaper or click on the iPhones. I also get a sense of disconnected from the other people in the crowd. As well as a feeling of the 'viewable' 3D being a veil that feels very thin. The feeling appears and then subsides and then comes back again with slight difference. Yesterday my left side of brain felt almost as part of it started to rotate or something like that - but for sure it could all be my imagination as well. :-D

But I didn't use to imagine or feel this sort of strangeness. And had I tried to imagine these things 2-3 years ago I don't think I would have felt anything strange really. Perhaps it was something I ate. :lol:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Oct 2014 22:18

Pegazus wrote:There are no less barriers for me but somehow its like i can get to see their flaws as they would have holes and i could see through them.

And know where or how to pass them...i dont know if this counts as a change by unknown element because i think its just myself but wanted to add.

Oh and i can definetly feel less fear but i dont know if its just because i dont have the energy to fear.

:romance-kisscheek:

:text-thankyoublue: for bringing this up Pegazus! Yes, what you feel is part of the energetic changes. They enable you to perceive flaws/holes to see through the veil that covers everything. They are very subtle, but they are finally coming.

Also the feeling of less fear is part of the energetic changes. Fear is only blocking you from seeing the truth, because it keeps you busy and distracted. We are trying to change this and seemingly it has already some effect. I heard similar from others too.

jonas wrote:...
I also feel that I have had with increasing frequency some strange sensations lately - often when traveling or moving in crowded areas. Like something is going on 'in the background' while people sit and read their newspaper or click on the iPhones. I also get a sense of disconnected from the other people in the crowd. As well as a feeling of the 'viewable' 3D being a veil that feels very thin. The feeling appears and then subsides and then comes back again with slight difference. Yesterday my left side of brain felt almost as part of it started to rotate or something like that - but for sure it could all be my imagination as well. :-D

But I didn't use to imagine or feel this sort of strangeness. And had I tried to imagine these things 2-3 years ago I don't think I would have felt anything strange really. Perhaps it was something I ate. :lol:

You are not getting crazy but more sensible, jonas :wink:. You didn't eat anything wrong... maybe just the "apple of wisdom" :laughing-rolling:
It is typical for awakening (I really hate this word!!!) people to feel disconnected from the crowd, but at the same time they feel connected to something different, bigger, indescribable.

Especially at the very beginning I used to think it is rather my imagination than a cognition. There were many things I was reluctant to accept, because they didn't sound right at all. The truth was finally somewhere in the middle. Always keep in mind that we can't understand all that happens around us.
We have been trained to think in a certain way and accept wrong things as truths. This is changing now.
Rest assured that everything is fine with you.

astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 13 Oct 2014 16:59

Since last Saturday, I've been feeling a lot of anxiety, after a 2-3 month period before it when anxiety went down to almost naught.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Oct 2014 17:35

No worry, just a few implants got activated / triggered by the current changes. I think i can take them out...
juu

Unread postby juu » 13 Oct 2014 20:18

Dont know if it counts. But since yesterday i have a hick ups (hipo, dont know how to spell it) ive managed to control them. But it keeps coming back.. Ive heard its bad digestion..
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 14 Oct 2014 19:39

Frank wrote:No worry, just a few implants got activated / triggered by the current changes. I think i can take them out...

I can feel the improvement since 1-2 hours of your post. :happy-smileyflower:

Now I'm in a space where I feel the anxiety but can easily (more or less) deal with it by not let it take over my mind completely. It's like one level is the anxiety itself and another level is the mind latching on to the fact that anxiety exists and running all of its terrible scenarios through it. So far nothing has taken the anxiety itself away for longer than 12 hours but in the last 5-6 years I've been able to get a better control of the mind reacting to the anxiety.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 13 Nov 2014 00:17

A little something has been felt i feel it makes me lose or change my thinking scheme the way i view things...or my natural borders of thinking.....slow....something
alc

Unread postby alc » 13 Nov 2014 06:54

Just a little review of my feelings at the moment. I can feel really protected and no shit can come near actually it comes but it is cleaned automatically and this is grat feeling, also there is feeling of truth much stronger and clear as it was (i had id always but is was blurry and easy to manipulate), also this feeling in crowd as talked before i have strong too and it is possible to bring harmony when some distraction is there also in unknown people and this is great feeling (i can feel to be useful :happy-sunshine: )

in short changes are real and working too, how i feel darks have less and less power , maybe not power but they are more and more limited.
THANX Protoi and go on like this to finish this job here and move on :-D
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 23 Nov 2014 08:41

Since November 20-22, I have found it much easier to deal with the nearly constant (still) attempts to influence. My mind doesn't get nearly as scrambled as it did when it matters and I'm able to recover and function under such conditions fairly quickly. Anxiety and low self worth tapes are 80%-90% gone.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 28 Nov 2014 12:19

Recently i found the new feeling in myself.Meaning that sometimes i have new never seen thoughts about things or new ways of seeing aspects.Sometimes i see things like i could never see before.It may be a normal thing as anybody lives.....but this is a must mark for me.

So this can be a sign or i dont know what...i am certainly feeling a development. :think:
juu

Unread postby juu » 28 Nov 2014 19:21

:greetings-waveyellow: Pegazus. It has happen to me too. New ways of perceiving things. Like each day im lifting perspective, maybe? Dont know, gotta be the cleanings..
Pegazus

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Pegazus » 06 Dec 2014 17:57

wow since a few days ago i started to moan upon the fact that i have been born....dont know what kind of attack is this but im so undead now that i am amazed....yeah i am surprised that i can be this sorrowful.

And when something gets in my way to prevent me from embracing this feeling totally- i feel a wave of anger ....that i cant even be full of this....

thats a feeling like when as kid you had to hold back your cries....or otherwise you get more hit :confusion-shrug:

:greetings-waveyellow:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”