Perceived changes by unknown elements

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Pegazus

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Pegazus » 15 Dec 2015 20:07

Frank wrote:Today at 18:00 (CET) we started to update and upgrade some additional fractal structures. I'm talking here about the inner fractal structures of the "quantum segments" and the "orion segments".

The quantum segments are those sections of the strings, which are known in our quantum physics, for example the quarks. The "quantum barrier " is pressing them into a pseudo analogue non fractal structure. But in the inside the quantum segments are still complex fractal. But these inner fractal structures are static and very old. The most shit here is hiding in these inner fractal structures.

The update will change these inner fractal structures. And it will not only change the structures, the fractal structures will also become dynamic. By this all the hidden shit will be kicked out of the hiding places. The same started in orion layer.

Expect huge side effects...

I know its great news!But I dont know if its because of this,but im very angry,and seeing things in negative.....its like im oversensitive all of a sudden.....i dont like this :naughty: :snooty:
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 15 Dec 2015 21:20

This sounds great to mee! No idea but this sounds really huge!

Edit: removed unnecesary part.
Last edited by Ribo on 15 Dec 2015 21:47, edited 1 time in total.
alc

Unread postby alc » 15 Dec 2015 21:28

Ribo wrote: Cobra mentioned

Hi to ALL (Ribo - nothing personal), I just wonder why here and there I see this guys are mentioned on this forum? i guess we are not here to do nothing with nobody of this groups here are complete different world and has nothing to do with other groups and before even get idea to mention it here on this forup please cearfully read whole info given here and you will understand the point :cool:

:romance-grouphug:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 29 Feb 2016 18:57

This morning I feel angry and extra anxious...

:angry-tappingfoot:

Hopefully it'll go away after physical exercise later on in the day.

Other than that, it's another beautiful day! The birds are singing and the sky looks majestic with its big, puffy clouds.

:happy-wavemulticolor:
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 29 Feb 2016 19:38

Yesterday I felt really "off", like I was "out of synch", very flat in mood, with gripping pain in my right arm (no, I wasn't having a heart attack! :lol: ).
Today, I feel much better - did something "big" happen yesterday? :confusion-questionmarks:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 10 Mar 2016 18:39

Since yesterday and especially today, I feel a wave of anxiety engulfing me. I'm more tired than normal and my dreams involve long cinematic sequences of what seems to be someone else's life.

Generally speaking, I'd say attacks on me have increased to the biggest volume since my early teenage years, when they were first able to stifle and imprison me with fear and trauma. It seems like every time I make progress, about 1-3 months in, a huge wave of anxiety hits, almost like a governing mechanism to keep me back. I'm looking it in the face this time and moving forward regardless. In the past, I would stop and regroup but then I'd end up losing all my progress.

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Mar 2016 20:14

astrochimp wrote:and my dreams involve long cinematic sequences of what seems to be someone else's life.

Maybe this is closer to you than you think... :laughing-rolling:

I get this is your own aspect cognition in SL2.2.....
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 10 Mar 2016 20:19

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:and my dreams involve long cinematic sequences of what seems to be someone else's life.

Maybe this is closer to you than you think... :laughing-rolling:

I get this is your own aspect cognition in SL2.2.....

:text-lol:

That would explain the realism of it all! Sure seems to make me tired when I dream like this :shock:

Is the purpose of these dreams to synchronize something?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Mar 2016 12:27

astrochimp wrote:
That would explain the realism of it all! Sure seems to make me tired when I dream like this :shock:

The question here is your perspective on "the dreams".

These kind of dreams are typically adapted/modified by dark shit. Meaning, that there are global/individual systems in most of us, which change the cognition from the "real one" to things we know in 3D, even to things we just know from films or books or similar. So by this for example we often have cognition-dreams with known people. But in most cases, it has nothing to do with those people, it's just the modification replacement.

But even if many cognition elements get modified, there is still the fact, that you have a cognition with your aspect body.
So atm. your perspective to it is "it's a dream". But even if you are "here and now" not aware of it, The body in your dream is the real one.
This means, that in fact each aspect-cognition-dream is a short awakening from the 3D (nightmare) dream...
juu

Unread postby juu » 11 Mar 2016 13:04

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:

These kind of dreams are typically adapted/modified by dark shit. Meaning, that there are global/individual systems in most of us, which change the cognition from the "real one" to things we know in 3D, even to things we just know from films or books or similar. So by this for example we often have cognition-dreams with known people. But in most cases, it has nothing to do with those people, it's just the modification replacement.

But even if many cognition elements get modified, there is still the fact, that you have a cognition with your aspect body.
So atm. your perspective to it is "it's a dream". But even if you are "here and now" not aware of it, The body in your dream is the real one.
This means, that in fact each aspect-cognition-dream is a short awakening from the 3D (nightmare) dream...

:text-goodpost:

Is it common for people in general to have this aspect-cognition dreams?
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 11 Mar 2016 15:52

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:

"I understand what you're saying", said astrochimp's avatar. :laughing-rolling:

A famous person has been used in one of my dreams about 2-3 years ago. I didn't make a big deal out of it, didn't tell the dream to anyone and tried to ignore memories about it coming up at random times during the following months/years. It's like they were trying to tell me that it meant something but their approach is very ham-handed. I imagine that if I had held on to the memory and made it personal, they'd send similar ones to get me more under their influence
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 16 Mar 2016 21:08

Since last Monday, sleep has been very hard to come by. I've been waking up multiple times every night. Anyone else experiencing similar things?
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 16 Mar 2016 21:12

For 22 years in a row ... max. 2 hours of sleep at a time :laughing-rolling:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 16 Mar 2016 21:17

LeeDee wrote:For 22 years in a row ... max. 2 hours of sleep at a time :laughing-rolling:

Goodness.... :confusion-seeingstars: :scared-shocked:

eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 16 Mar 2016 21:26

astrochimp wrote:Since last Monday, sleep has been very hard to come by. I've been waking up multiple times every night. Anyone else experiencing similar things?

I'm experiencing the exact same thing. I haven't had a good night's sleep in more than a week :sleeping-blue:
The worst part is that it takes me an excruciatingly long time to fall back asleep every time I wake up although my body is entirely exhausted. It's gotten better in the last few days, but I still haven't returned to my normal sleeping pattern.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 24 Jul 2016 21:19

Got nauseous in waves suddenly maybe something maybe nothing serious but worth noting....it was just unexpected....maybe food...
alc

Unread postby alc » 25 Jul 2016 07:30

Pegazus wrote:Got nauseous in waves suddenly maybe something maybe nothing serious but worth noting....it was just unexpected....maybe food...

Maybe others shit ... Usually db-bai works good...
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 25 Jul 2016 15:08

alc wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Got nauseous in waves suddenly maybe something maybe nothing serious but worth noting....it was just unexpected....maybe food...

:text-goodpost:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 25 Jul 2016 17:41

alc wrote:

I dont know i just noted it because its very rare for me to get nauseus...but it was probably food....or a youtube video...
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 25 Jul 2016 20:47

A few days ego I make a post talking about my sadness, now I am back again my sadness change into anger, I WANT TO FIGHT DARKS, I DON'T SURRENDER, tell me Protoi or give me a weapon..........I am not so good as you I WANT REVENGE

:shhh: lo

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”