Perceived changes by unknown elements

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Allison

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Allison » 31 May 2017 19:50

Hopefully you're feeling better now :) I also wondered if our connections were being repaired lately because I've had random moments where I've felt like I'm not really here and the feeling was pretty strong. I had this pretty often when I was younger but those moments gradually become weaker, shorter, and occurred less often.

summer wrote::greetings-waveyellow: it was happening to me too. I see shadows from time to time or better to say feel them. Now that i am thinking they were more present in past.
I recognize two types of shadows. The one that has attached something really bad to its self, when it enters the room where i am i got creeps.

Wow, a few years ago when I was walking in my kitchen I saw a shadow figure in my living room in my peripheral vision. It was wearing a hat and the edges of the entire figure were sharp and pointy like the edge of a triangle and it had no facial features or clothes or anything; it was all black. And it was clearer than the things I see in my direct vision :think: I thought that I should feel scared but I didn't feel scared at all. I asked a group on Facebook if anyone else had seen something similar and many people said they did. Someone even posted a link that showed pictures of very similar shadow figures that others had seen. That was the only time I ever "saw" a being. I'm not sure if that was influence or something from OIC but that's one of the weirdest experiences I've ever had.
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 31 May 2017 20:27

Allison wrote:Hopefully you're feeling better now :) I also wondered if our connections were being repaired lately because I've had random moments where I've felt like I'm not really here and the feeling was pretty strong. I had this pretty often when I was younger but those moments gradually become weaker, shorter, and occurred less often.

summer wrote::greetings-waveyellow: it was happening to me too. I see shadows from time to time or better to say feel them. Now that i am thinking they were more present in past.
I recognize two types of shadows. The one that has attached something really bad to its self, when it enters the room where i am i got creeps.

Wow, a few years ago when I was walking in my kitchen I saw a shadow figure in my living room in my peripheral vision. It was wearing a hat and the edges of the entire figure were sharp and pointy like the edge of a triangle and it had no facial features or clothes or anything; it was all black. And it was clearer than the things I see in my direct vision :think: I thought that I should feel scared but I didn't feel scared at all. I asked a group on Facebook if anyone else had seen something similar and many people said they did. Someone even posted a link that showed pictures of very similar shadow figures that others had seen. That was the only time I ever "saw" a being. I'm not sure if that was influence or something from OIC but that's one of the weirdest experiences I've ever had.

I have glimpsed these shadow thingys around certain clients where I work (mental health). The specific client I am talking about always talks about the"spooks" and how they torment her on a regular basis.
She gets medication to dull her senses in order to mitigate these things but it is only a band aid solution and the medications do great harm to her in other ways...so insane this is.
I have felt/seen things in my home on occasion and I firmly stated once out loud that this is MY home and I was NOT allowing any discord to be projected.
Well...it seemed to work as the discordant energies dissipated and my home peaceful once again.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 02 Jun 2017 06:52

Jude wrote:
Allison wrote:Hopefully you're feeling better now :) I also wondered if our connections were being repaired lately because I've had random moments where I've felt like I'm not really here and the feeling was pretty strong. I had this pretty often when I was younger but those moments gradually become weaker, shorter, and occurred less often.

I have glimpsed these shadow thingys around certain clients where I work (mental health). The specific client I am talking about always talks about the"spooks" and how they torment her on a regular basis.
She gets medication to dull her senses in order to mitigate these things but it is only a band aid solution and the medications do great harm to her in other ways...so insane this is.
I have felt/seen things in my home on occasion and I firmly stated once out loud that this is MY home and I was NOT allowing any discord to be projected.
Well...it seemed to work as the discordant energies dissipated and my home peaceful once again.

Wow, that's really weird. Maybe you could tell your client to try what you did or use skib and see if it works. I'm glad they've stopped bothering you :)
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 28 Jun 2017 23:11

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”