Perceived changes by unknown elements

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
User avatar
Drack
Posts: 872
Joined: 19 Mar 2016 23:24
Location: Germany

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Drack » 25 Jul 2016 21:22

the hague wrote:A few days ego I make a post talking about my sadness, now I am back again my sadness change into anger, I WANT TO FIGHT DARKS, I DON'T SURRENDER, tell me Protoi or give me a weapon..........I am not so good as you I WANT REVENGE

:shhh: lo


revenge is the worst you can do

you can´t exchange blood for blood without causing more problems..

if it calms you down, i today took my pearlgonite to my uncle which wife is dark (opressing my uncle , knowing everything better, arrogant, really bullies my uncle)
she always commands my uncle around "DO THIS" " DO THAT " "YOU CAN`T DO NOTHING GOOD" and such and telling story including all the time negativity against my uncle and so on

after 5minutes the pearlgonite stopped her completely and the started flickering with the eyes and didn´t got any word along.
she seemed to get an really big headache and she drove crazy. she really begged for attention all the time and she spoke weird stuff.
she was really down and got exhausted more and more the more she tried to fight it.

i know.. maybe not that friendly to poke some darks :whistle: but i don´t go outside without it anymore.

the first hour it was so overly funny i nearly couldn´t behave myself
after 1 1/2 hours it just was sad to see how fucked up a dark can be if you take him his "powers"..
some hours later a friend of the wife came which was the same category of people.
"oh where are you.. is something special that you are here? are you a friend of (uncle´s name) ? you look like that" was one of the first sentences..
2minutes later the both went inside while we sat (me uncle and father) and had fun and laughed and joked around and such.
they just sat on the table didn´t said a word to each other... that was creepy since it was a bit dark in that corner they sat. the friend gave me some deathray-stares while we said goodbye..


well.. at least i convinced my father now that my stories i tell are true :happy-smileyflower:

and i got my story i wanted to write down here into some use too :laughing-rolling:


:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 538
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Pegazus » 25 Jul 2016 22:01

Drack wrote:
the hague wrote:A few days ego I make a post talking about my sadness, now I am back again my sadness change into anger, I WANT TO FIGHT DARKS, I DON'T SURRENDER, tell me Protoi or give me a weapon..........I am not so good as you I WANT REVENGE

:shhh: lo


revenge is the worst you can do

you can´t exchange blood for blood without causing more problems..

if it calms you down, i today took my pearlgonite to my uncle which wife is dark (opressing my uncle , knowing everything better, arrogant, really bullies my uncle)
she always commands my uncle around "DO THIS" " DO THAT " "YOU CAN`T DO NOTHING GOOD" and such and telling story including all the time negativity against my uncle and so on

after 5minutes the pearlgonite stopped her completely and the started flickering with the eyes and didn´t got any word along.
she seemed to get an really big headache and she drove crazy. she really begged for attention all the time and she spoke weird stuff.
she was really down and got exhausted more and more the more she tried to fight it.

i know.. maybe not that friendly to poke some darks :whistle: but i don´t go outside without it anymore.

the first hour it was so overly funny i nearly couldn´t behave myself
after 1 1/2 hours it just was sad to see how fucked up a dark can be if you take him his "powers"..
some hours later a friend of the wife came which was the same category of people.
"oh where are you.. is something special that you are here? are you a friend of (uncle´s name) ? you look like that" was one of the first sentences..
2minutes later the both went inside while we sat (me uncle and father) and had fun and laughed and joked around and such.
they just sat on the table didn´t said a word to each other... that was creepy since it was a bit dark in that corner they sat. the friend gave me some deathray-stares while we said goodbye..


well.. at least i convinced my father now that my stories i tell are true :happy-smileyflower:

and i got my story i wanted to write down here into some use too :laughing-rolling:


:romance-grouphug:


I think its ok if she feels that way.But its extremely important to contain the rage or else it will just disperse away.Today when i read your story about being attacked i felt frenzy....but when i had the time to think i realized its best to control these energies into focus and use them up exactly the best way.Which can be different for some but mostly the same for all and its to support Protoi.If you can save your rage and use it to get money and you can send it to Protoi i think its guaranteed that they will invest that energy the best way against darks.Of course there are other ways to use this energy but this is the simplest with the most benefit.
the hague

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby the hague » 25 Jul 2016 23:22

Money disgusting matter, I never had IT, I worked hard but not way, but at the moment I have just enough to survive sometimes I can SAVE 10€ at the end of the month sometimes nothing, but I always save 10€ for a whole week of lottery and if I get it, all of you can be sure thah I will buy a beautiful field to come when you wish as long as you want a few weeks or forever. Let's go

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2614
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Jul 2016 09:09

Drack wrote:revenge is the worst you can do

you can´t exchange blood for blood without causing more problems..


:text-thankyoublue: Drack! I am really proud of you (when you talk sensible) :romance-kisscheek:


Pegazus wrote:Today when i read your story about being attacked i felt frenzy....but when i had the time to think i realized its best to control these energies into focus and use them up exactly the best way.


:handgestures-thumbup: :text-+1: You point out 2 very important things: think (always take the time to think before acting) and control the energies (=avoid unnecessary damages).


the hague wrote:tell me Protoi or give me a weapon..........I am not so good as you I WANT REVENGE


The last thing we would do is to give a guy in rage a weapon :wink:

No, YOU don't want revenge! These are the little sick AIs that tell you what "you have to want".
Do you honestly think that "revenge" is good for anything?
NO!
It only keeps the sh... going, but it is not good for anything else.

Now get back to sensible or I'll gladly kick your butt! :happy-smileyflower:
the hague

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby the hague » 26 Jul 2016 17:54

Yes, I lied to myself, I am unable to make anykind of REVENGE no, I know I am not a cowboy. :wink:

Alexandra thank you but forget my butt. Not necessary I can kick it myself.

:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2614
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Jul 2016 19:19

the hague wrote:Alexandra thank you but forget my butt. Not necessary I can kick it myself.


Ok! But please feel free to ask for some kicks if necessary :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
spellthief
Posts: 80
Joined: 20 Jul 2016 07:41
Location: Croatia

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby spellthief » 27 Jul 2016 14:07

In last few days I have this tingling/burning sensation in my front lobe, above forehead, anyone knows what could be causing this? I got this feeling in the past in place of my third eye, and now sometimes too, mostly while downloading energy etc. but this on head is not stopping for a longer peridos of time (now almost 3 hours without stopping)
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4167
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Frank » 27 Jul 2016 16:07

spellthief wrote:In last few days I have this tingling/burning sensation in my front lobe, above forehead, anyone knows what could be causing this? I got this feeling in the past in place of my third eye, and now sometimes too, mostly while downloading energy etc. but this on head is not stopping for a longer peridos of time (now almost 3 hours without stopping)


cleanings
the hague

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby the hague » 28 Jul 2016 09:38

In the last 4-5 nights I wake up every 2-3 yours, but the worst is that some dark entitys are visiting me to scare me but I connet inmediately my BAI and they run away. Anyway is very disgusting feeling and visións, they are human print but a very ugly ones. Unfotunatly I can feel them around.
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4167
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Frank » 28 Jul 2016 10:14

the hague wrote:In the last 4-5 nights I wake up every 2-3 yours, but the worst is that some dark entitys are visiting me to scare me but I connet inmediately my BAI and they run away. Anyway is very disgusting feeling and visións, they are human print but a very ugly ones. Unfotunatly I can feel them around.


These are not entities. This shit is kind of dark "robots"...
User avatar
Drack
Posts: 872
Joined: 19 Mar 2016 23:24
Location: Germany

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Drack » 28 Jul 2016 11:39

the hague wrote:In the last 4-5 nights I wake up every 2-3 yours, but the worst is that some dark entitys are visiting me to scare me but I connet inmediately my BAI and they run away. Anyway is very disgusting feeling and visións, they are human print but a very ugly ones. Unfotunatly I can feel them around.



i know these "robots" pretty well :text-lol:
they´re on my site since i was a child and always making my nights into horror-shows with projections on the wall, shadows or simply standing in the room while it´s dark.
or if you close your eyes they project some disturbing shit into you , mostly something you have seen somewhere before..

i ignored them as often as possible until they were gone someday.
but since a few months even on day i see on the far right corner some really fast movements or shadows or persons standing (on the far right in my own is my door too and i had it sometimes that my parents really ran through the room and that scared the shit out of me too :text-lol: ).
this isn´t happenening as often as it used to was but still everytime they get me with this. even with max-ignoring.
do they get some energy out of that "shock-moment" or are they just sadistic bastards loving to use these kinds of methods to scare people (mostly childs) ?

well hague, just ignore them. they never get more out of me than a shock-moment and some scary nights in the past as child and they don´t do much more ( in my experiences).
you could start greeting them when they visit ask them if they´re maybe wants to drink a tea with you :laughing-rolling:
the hague

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby the hague » 28 Jul 2016 14:26

OIC, pardon, oh I see!!! Dark.

Something weird, yesterday I took a picture ( with my phone) of a wall in my little house and then number 14 appeared in the picture I wonder about and looked the wall closely, no number can be seeing, then I checked out my smartphone (what a stupid name smartshit I will call it) well at the screen of the phone there were a tiny 14, then again a took a picture of another wall number 14 appeared again, but the weirdest thing is that today a check the phone and 14 was gone, but even weirdest the picture I took yesterday of the wall where 14 appeared THERE WERE NOT ANY NUMBER. Sorry but WTF!!!

:text-blondmoment:

Do you know something about 14, could it be a ka abbala attack or something stupid like that. This is just for share or some fun.
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4167
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Frank » 28 Jul 2016 17:42

I think the 14 was maybe a "fade in" cognition...
User avatar
summer
Posts: 178
Joined: 06 Aug 2015 19:31

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby summer » 29 Jul 2016 11:10

:greetings-waveyellow: it was happening to me too. I see shadows from time to time or better to say feel them. Now that i am thinking they were more present in past.
I recognize two types of shadows. The one that has attached something really bad to its self, when it enters the room where i am i got creeps. Then i start to talk with my dragons, BAI, everything possible. And my husband do the same. They usually go away.
I remember one time i was alone in the house and shadow, bad one came into the living room. I immediately start to use all possible but it was still there, it wouldnt go away so i showed middle finger and leave the house.
Second type of shadows are the one with no attachment, just shadows.
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 538
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Pegazus » 31 May 2017 15:00

Around 15:55 the left side of my head got a few stingy kick like never before i thought my brain got some rock in it.
Sorry but the tragic search engine cant help me to find the correct topic for this so i just note this here.
Ribo
Posts: 193
Joined: 26 Nov 2015 01:44
Location: Germany

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Ribo » 31 May 2017 15:04

User avatar
jonas
Posts: 651
Joined: 09 Jan 2014 13:39

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby jonas » 31 May 2017 15:10

Why the energy video for this? :wink:
Ribo
Posts: 193
Joined: 26 Nov 2015 01:44
Location: Germany

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Ribo » 31 May 2017 15:20

Maybe it helps why not....
User avatar
jonas
Posts: 651
Joined: 09 Jan 2014 13:39

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby jonas » 31 May 2017 15:29

Ah, I see. Well, I am sure you are right in that it could not hurt.

Mu first thinking reading Pegazus comment was that it was cleaning/healing side effect relating to connections repairments. Of course, I have no clue what it was :-D
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 538
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Perceived changes by unknown elements

Unread postby Pegazus » 31 May 2017 16:34

jonas wrote:Ah, I see. Well, I am sure you are right in that it could not hurt.

Mu first thinking reading Pegazus comment was that it was cleaning/healing side effect relating to connections repairments. Of course, I have no clue what it was :-D


Yeah it lasted for around 2 seconds and i thought as well but typing the words healing or experiences or experience into the searchbar did not helped because they are too common words xD
But now i see i searched the wrong words maybe i didnt tried cleaning .....anyway its just here for plain sight now :D

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests