New fractal structures

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
alc

New fractal structures

Unread postby alc » 03 Sep 2014 14:52

Hi Frank
so in this 4 days means also shitty structures in us will be revealed that great so my q is it will be automatically deleted or we will need to deal with them? i mean sometimes we are not even aware (if one would be would clean this imeadetly) of this shit and when comes out could be also some so called high sea. But anyways this is great news thanx
:happy-sunshine:
:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: New fractal structures

Unread postby Frank » 03 Sep 2014 14:55

We try to remove as fast as possible with some "auto-tools". But simply use the dropbox to individual speed up...
alc

Unread postby alc » 03 Sep 2014 15:04

Frank wrote:We try to remove as fast as possible with some "auto-tools". But simply use the dropbox to individual speed up...

Thanx Frank
Till now i see only difference that for every shit which i notice i can see also mechanism behind but i need to learn to write down the details or record or something if this is important at all? i mean if give importance to this instead of cleaning i may be mislead into dead end street. or remember me of story of that hunderd leg animal who danced very beautifully and than one guy asked her but on 10th step u put 98 leg before 97 or not? so she try to count steps to explain him but she couldn't dance anymore...
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 03 Sep 2014 15:29

alc wrote:Till now i see only difference that for every shit which i notice i can see also mechanism behind but i need to learn to write down the details or record or something if this is important at all?

It's not needed. If you drop something into dropbox, our bloodhounds will get all what is behind it too... :violence-axechase:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Sep 2014 15:31

alc wrote:... story of that hunderd leg animal who danced very beautifully and than one guy asked her but on 10th step u put 98 leg before 97 or not? so she try to count steps to explain him but she couldn't dance anymore...

Is it possible that this animal is me??? :laughing-rolling:
I can do almost anything (I even used to dance a while ago) but if you ask me how I do something I just can't tell! Every clear thinking disappears in seconds. Must be some forgotten/overseen/hidden implant or AI though :text-lol:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 03 Sep 2014 15:49

Very big thank you for the work you made with your team. :romance-smileyheart:
So now comes a little fun part.This sounds big to me.
:text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue:
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 03 Sep 2014 16:54

:happy-wavemulticolor:

Great news! Thanks guys on all floors ;-)
juu

Unread postby juu » 03 Sep 2014 17:02

Great your making progress. :happy-jumpyellow:

I don't think it has a y relation, but last Night i kept hearing this beep sounds, like the humming sounds, but with a Higher pitch. Anyhow, hope everything keep improving. :happy-sunshine:
alc

Unread postby alc » 03 Sep 2014 17:43

juu wrote:Great your making progress. :happy-jumpyellow:

I don't think it has a y relation, but last Night i kept hearing this beep sounds, like the humming sounds, but with a Higher pitch. Anyhow, hope everything keep improving. :happy-sunshine:

I hear this sometimes and usually when comes to my attention is also annoying frequency and than change frequency to other and i can feel vibe after. like this shitters who do this change shift or tape :laughing-rolling:
alc

Unread postby alc » 03 Sep 2014 17:45

Δύναμις wrote:Is it possible that this animal is me???

Great I hope u remain this kind of animal
:lol:
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 09 Sep 2014 12:34

Since 2 days I sense less perceptible outside attacks at daytime and nighttime, especially before falling asleep. :text-thankyoublue:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”