Joining of G2 group

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

Joining of G2 group

Unread postby juu » 09 Aug 2014 00:29

Hi all,

That's an awesome News..
Why did this group decided just now to join? What exactly means to be G2? Like they don't care what happens in earth, and doesnt give a @&% about light or dark battleing?
A little question aside.. How exactly does the healing of the soul happens...? And how does it feel..? In terms of emotions..

That's all folks.. Hope everything continúes to improve :romance-smileyheart:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Joining of G2 group

Unread postby Frank » 09 Aug 2014 14:40

juu wrote:Like they don't care what happens in earth, and doesnt give a @&% about light or dark battleing?

This is too hard perspective. They were neutral, and they tried to survive somehow. Most people underestimated the strength of the "darks", they did not. So it's ok.
juu

Unread postby juu » 10 Aug 2014 19:17

Mm ok. Interesting.. theres nothing else you can tell us about this group? For example what sister angel species they belong to? Take care :angelic-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Aug 2014 20:06

juu wrote:...
A little question aside.. How exactly does the healing of the soul happens...? And how does it feel..? In terms of emotions..

:greetings-waveyellow: juu

we don't have such a thing like a "soul". Soul is the wrong term for a very complicated system. If you have a look at the drawings I published a while ago you'll see that there is no soul anywhere. What others call "soul" is the full 92% you see on the drawing. Everything non touchable for humans is called "soul" but this can be everything in our terms: an avatar, the core and so on. As you see, we can't answer your question because no one of us knows what exactly you are talking about.

:romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 10 Aug 2014 22:52

Hello dynamis thank u for the reply
. I was talking about the healing a being goes in order to becpme light again
.that was..
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Aug 2014 09:40

Oh, I see! No, in my opinion it is not possible to feel anything from this kind of healing, because the parts of the entities that undergo this kind of healing are no longer "incarnated" here. They are getting exchanged by other parts, that stay here till the healed parts come back or in the worst case till the physical body dies. The human has no idea of what goes on (as usually).
There is also another point: turn to light again or not, is still a personal decision down here, which not necessarily affects the entity incarnated. Claiming to be light and be worse than darks is hardly believable. We even had cases before that the entity decided to leave the person (=physical avatar) because the human was acting on a way that was not acceptable for the entity. We don't have any examples for the opposite yet, I don't know if this would work the other way around also.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 11 Aug 2014 12:51

i was running around with a g2 for half month trying to do some business with him
after showing him everything possible he suddenly disappear :?:

also some g2 are filthy rich, beautiful/handsome, exploit other people as cheap working robot, retain their skills/power
and dont have damage that a typical light core has

better dont just rely on just core classification as to what a person would be
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Aug 2014 13:22

:greetings-waveyellow:

A little update regarding the classification of the G2 group.
The group includes G1 and G3 as well. We are not talking about the complete G1 - G2 - G3 but about individuals that joined the group. Since the main part of the group was classified G2, Frank named it G2. There may still be G2 around that didn't join and therefore are still neutral towards us. Those people are light, but prefer to stay neutral.

All members of the G2 group (as Frank described the group above) that joined us is now classified L4, because of the joining us/our work. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Aug 2014 13:33

I think if you call something "mankind", this group is the best choice, as they are 72% of all people down here.

As written, they are a sister species of the angel species. In some step of the "angel evolution", all beings have to choose the future way.
- Some choose to stay as entity collective beings, we call this the prime.
- Others choose the road to be able to switch between collective and individual being. These are those which we call Odigos (the collective part) and "angel group" (the individuals). Theses beings can choose to join or to leave the Odigos as they want.
- And third option are those who decide to stay individual anyway. The G2 "mankind" group are from this branch of the angel evolution. They all are belonging to a single "angel evolution". The Prime who belongs to the same evolution roots is a part of the Protoi alliance for very long time, and has now a Basileis function in this creation. Having the same roots means in this case, that "mankind" and this Basileis have the same origin, from the same planets in earlier evolution steps.
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 13 Aug 2014 16:27

A bit breaking the line of the thread: nowadays as I am reading public media articles and the comments related to them, as political, sociological blogs - you know those kinds which usually makes people to fight with each other on the topic level, and which turns into a very good playground for forum trolls -, I realized something. There always were one or two who tried to think differently in these cases and to rise above the situation or step out of the frames of the actual topic to show a point of view from there too, but they were somehow quickly suppressed and remain invisible. What I see now, that these people are able to find their voices. There are more and more of them and they are commenting more and more. Their message shines through the mass of the hostilities.

We can look at this as a consequence or proof of the running healings, including this G2 group.
alc

Unread postby alc » 14 Aug 2014 12:21

Frank wrote:The Prime who belongs to the same evolution roots is a part of the Protoi alliance for very long time, and has now a Basileis function in this creation. Having the same roots means in this case, that "mankind" and this Basileis have the same origin, from the same planets in earlier evolution steps.

Hi Frank Can you please make detailed explanation about Basileis role in this theatre.
thanx
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2014 12:58

alc wrote:Hi Frank Can you please make detailed explanation about Basileis role in this theatre.
thanx

No, not really. This creation/grid is organized in 12 parts, the 12 Basileis are doing the administrative jobs in these 12 parts. But i have no clue what these jobs are...
alc

Unread postby alc » 14 Aug 2014 15:47

Frank wrote:
alc wrote: Basileis are doing the administrative jobs

so this means they are boring clerks :laughing-rolling:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2014 15:59

:laughing-rolling:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 14 Aug 2014 16:56

I feel that I've been neutral in the past and have allowed some beings too great of a benefit of the doubt, so to speak. This led to me having less and less choice in my life. I've been taking back the control over my life and recently officially requested all foreign influences to be removed.

I don't know if I'm part of this G2 group; I don't know much of anything but I know that somehow this forum makes sense.

Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 15 Aug 2014 15:35

take active action to remove foreign influences is better than request it to be remove sometimes

when you request to take shit almost 99.99% your wish will be granted
but when you request to remove foreign influences, what are then chances?
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 15 Aug 2014 19:13

Rosebelle wrote:take active action to remove foreign influences is better than request it to be remove sometimes

Hi Rosabelle,

I've read some of your posts about influencers and implants and identified some similarities. What do you do to be proactive in this regard?

-astro
:happy-sunshine:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 17 Aug 2014 15:00

astrochimp wrote:
Rosebelle wrote:take active action to remove foreign influences is better than request it to be remove sometimes

Hi Rosabelle,

I've read some of your posts about influencers and implants and identified some similarities. What do you do to be proactive in this regard?

-astro

please check with protoi regarding your job, thanks
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 17 Aug 2014 16:12

Rosebelle wrote:
astrochimp wrote:

Hi Rosabelle,

-astro

please check with protoi regarding your job, thanks

I'm not sure what you mean here. What is my job? How do I check with protoi?
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 17 Aug 2014 16:17

astrochimp wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean here. What is my job? How do I check with protoi?

ask frank :happy-smileyflower:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”